Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,134

TuVictus

I just built a gaming PC (GTX 1070) so I've discovered the wonderful world of stable 60 FPS. So for the past month it's been a sort of roulette of random games just to see how they look and feel on a proper setup instead of a horrible laptop.

Speaking of that, the humble bundle looks amazing. I'm thinking of getting it for the Witness alone, considering standalone it costs more than the bundle itself. I've heard great things.

TuVictus

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

Anybody else purchased the Humble Freedom Bundle? $30 flat fee, but you get 50+ games, including notable entries like Stardew Valley, The Witness, The Swapper, etc.

I did so I could get Stardew Valley, The Witness, and a few others on the cheap. I got a ton of leftover keys, though. If anyone wants 'em, here's the list:

Day of the Tentacle
Overgrowth
Octodad Dadliest Catch
World of Goo
Mushroom 11
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
VVVVVV
The Stanley Parable
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
The Swapper
Thirty Flights of Loving
Spirits
Human Resource Machine
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
2064: Read Only Memories
A Virus Named Tom
7 Grand Steps
Tower of Guns
Waking Mars
Song of the Deep
Sproggiwood
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe
Girls Like Robots
Streamline (Early Access)
Ninja Pizza Girl
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Guns of Icarus Online
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Rituals
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble
TIMEframe
JumpJet Rex
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
Ballistick
GRAV (Early Access)
Team Indie
Luna's Wandering Stars
shutshimi
Beat Hazard Ultra
Dusty Revenge: Co Op Edition
Super Galaxy Squadron EX
Monster Loves You
Hand of Fate
System Shock Combo Pack

Just @ me if you want it I can messege you them on Steam.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SomeBitTripFan

@CanisWolfred:

I wouldn't mind Day of the Tentacle, Overgrowth, and Superbrothers. but understand if that's asking a bit much.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

6ch6ris6

@CanisWolfred cool can i get the key for The Stanley Parable and Tower of Guns? i'm in the nintendolife steamgroup. you can find me under the name "ACAB" or my nintendolife name

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CanisWolfred

@6ch6ris6 I'll add you as soon as my connection stops being so finnicky. I don't know what it is about today, but I keep running into errors. :/ Not just with Steam, either, even Google's been extra weird sometimes...

Also, I updated the list, except I forgot what @SomeBitTripFan wants since he didn't get back to me yesterday. Is he from Europe or something? I was only up that late to eat a burger...no, I'm not kidding, I accidentally went to bed without supper...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SomeBitTripFan

Hey. Sorry. Had a busy day. Think I said Day of the Tentacle, Overgrowth, and Superbrothers.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

CanisWolfred

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Hey. Sorry. Had a busy day. Think I said Day of the Tentacle, Overgrowth, and Superbrothers.

Gotcher. Any chance you'd want Chroma squad as well?

...I'm only shilling it because I think it's a fun game and I'm extremely surprised no one's asked for it yet. Unless a lot of you guys have played it already. I guess that's a good excuse...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Okay, I just updated my earlier list, and once again I had to add another game on top of taking ones off. Hand of Fate is now an option. I love that game, actually.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SomeBitTripFan

@Canis: Thanks for those. Chroma does sound pretty neat, but if anyone else on here wants to claim it, I'd prefer that they have it.

Just Someloggery

JaxonH

@DarthNocturnal
Oh man, you are gonna love that Steam controller. We're talking MINT.

It's not for every game- you'll still want an Xbox One controller for some titles... but keyboard and mouse games? Like Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect, Torchlight 2, Civilization 6, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Portal 2... you won't wanna go back.

I have a bunch of profiles for certain games, configs I personally tweaked or in some cases, made from scratch. If you need any, I can hook you up. I went all out- on screen touch mapped displays with icons and colors, secondary button functions by holding Right grip, gyro to help tweak your aim, but only becomes enabled when your finger is making contact on the pad (that way you're not gyroing all over the place while playing... just when you aim).

Seriously, just let me know if you need some configs. My Torchlight 2 and Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition configs are on point. Better than anything in the community for sure (although I think I uploaded a couple of mine to the community)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Azooooz

Well, I need your opinion for this one guys.

I currently have a Z97 ATX gaming PC. The reason I mentioned the PC form is because I was amazed by someone's PC build, which was a Mini-ITX. It's so small, yet packs a punch. I suddenly didn't like the current size of my PC, and want to switch to mini-itx. However, Intel 97 motherboards are very hard to find since they are replaced by either 170 or 270 chipset series.

Now the question is, should I find and buy a Mini-ITX mobo of the same chipset, or go for the newest one? And will the upgrade be worth the investment?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

Anyone?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Peek-a-boo

@Azooooz I'm no expert when it comes to building a micro/mini-PC however, your best bet in this particular situation would be to go with the newest (and most likely the more expensive) option. It's good to future-proof your set up, even if you don't immediately make the most of it.

You'd also have a happy frame of mind knowing that your new Mini-ITX shall be the best it can be.

Will you be using the Intel NUC 5, 6 or 7 as a barebones shell by any chance?

Peek-a-boo

Azooooz

@Peek-a-boo Nah, I'm not going to get an Intel NUC. I saw a youtube video where people build small but powerful gaming pcs. I was amazed the fact that there are PCs as big as the consoles but more powerful. That's why I'm asking if the transition from Z97 to Z270 would be worth it.

By the way, my current pc is 2 years old.

Edited on by Azooooz

Ryu_Niiyama

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite hits PC (and the twins) on Sept 19. I'll get it on PC but I'm hoping for a Switch version.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Xyphon22

Is it possible for your save file in games to be transferred between computers? I have been playing King's Quest VI on Steam and am fairly far through it, and I recently got a new computer. I downloaded Steam and my games onto it, but there are no save files so I would have to start all over. Is there a way for me to find my saves on my new computer, or will I have keep playing on my old computer if I don't want to start all over?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

shaneoh

DarthNocturnal wrote:

“Man returns missing and possibly stolen property, internet treats him like criminal“

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-04-man-gets-all-exp...

I'm curious about what's on the disc, but really people?

The source code, which would have opened a huge amount of possibilities in terms of modding. I believe he should have ripped the contents and stuck it on the net.

Not a fan of StarCraft, but I think it needs preservation regardless.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Videogameguru50

Anybody here know a good P.C because my PC is very laggy.

Videogameguru50

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic