Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,134

veeflames

@DarthNocturnal: And just like that you helped me solve the problem. Thanks!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

I've really been enjoying RUSH. I love the puzzles (I already met some head-scratchers, but I solved them at the end), the soundtrack is quite good, and I'm a big fan of the simplistic but colorful visuals. I'm also determined not to use hints in the game... Technically I already did: in the tutorials I was curious and ended up using one. But I don't plan to use any more.
I do wish there was a way to tell how frequently (or fast) the boxes generate from their origins... I guess a little trial and error wouldn't hurt, anyway.

God first.

veeflames

@Tops: Yeah, the hazy effects in EDGE bothered me as well, and they can't be turned off. However, as I played through the game I focused on the main action which is usually at the center of the screen, away from the hazy effects usually found at the corners of the screen, so I don't think you'll have problems with it eventually. RUSH is a much better experience, since it's all colors and no strobey effect of any kind.

God first.

skywake

I didn't get anything because I already have a big enough backlog

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Ralizah

@skywake: Impressive self-control.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

edhe

I resisted the autumn discover sale successfully, but I knew I wasn't going to pass the christmas one - chiefly because I can get the steam cards as I make purchases.

I got various pieces of dlc for games I own including Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV, the expansions for both Bioshock 2 and Infinite (I originally got both games in a big 2K bundle on the HumbleBundle a while back), Gat out of Hell, Tropico 4, Cities: After Dark and Euro Truck Simulator Scandinavia. I couldn't resist Deponia Complete though - and while I already had the first one, the trilogy was selling for less than the remaining two.

Later in the sale, with the remaining cash I had allowed my self on the steam wallet, I picked up Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II and Alpha Protocol.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SomeBitTripFan

I have more than enough games to last me until the Summer Sale, so I only bought Undertale so I can play it and not have to continue dodging spoilers.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Ryu_Niiyama

Anybody else get the new Age of Mythology expansion? I'll admit that I've yet to sit down and play (no free time) but woo boy I'm excited!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

@Faruko: Yeah I'm at the point that I don't buy any squeenix games for console anymore. Bought the xbone bundle for Tomb Raider...now the new one is on PC. Haven't turned the xbone on in months. Had the same happen with DQheroes...got it for ps4...oh look PC version. Pretty sure I'm going pure nintendo and pc only next gen.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

6ch6ris6

16 games on my steam wishlist. half of them on sale now.
tempted to finally get alien isolation. cant decide.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Faruko

Its pretty good, a real alien game for a chance.

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

6ch6ris6

former xbox one exclusive Quantum Break will also come to PC. but it seems like it will only run on windows 10 machines
i guess they just don't want my money then...

edit: http://de.ign.com/quantum-break/111519/news/quantum-break-sys...
hm i only have a gtx 750 and the 760 is the minimum to run it. also directX12 is the reason for only windows10 support

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

@6ch6ris6: The only reason I am going to upgrade to Windows 10 is Halo Wars 2... but I am also thinking of getting an Xbox One. Currently I would rather have a Xbone over a PS4 lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

6ch6ris6

@DefHalan: i have no interest in buying a console. there just aren't any must haves for me on the current systems. i am happy with my gaming pc and the 3DS for some nintendo stuff

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

There should be a NintendoLife Steam group... if there isn't one already

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

6ch6ris6

@DefHalan: there is one! just search for it. it is easy to find

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Marakuto

Sega is doing a Valentine's Day special by giving these games for free: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/94153/

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic