Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,134

Retro_on_theGo

Anyone heard of Orbital Gear before? http://store.steampowered.com/app/298520/

Looks like a shooter with a pretty cool gravity gimmick. Looks fun, but apparently not too many people are online at one time. Says it has local multiplayer though so I went ahead and got it. For 0.99 it couldn't hurt. Thought I'd share incase someone else might enjoy it.

Randomname19

@Super_Gyroid: Can you link your Facebook account?I'll send you the code as a private message.I'm called Francesco Vitiello on Facebook (my real name).

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Socar

So I bought Sonic Mega Collection Plus and I gotta say....this is the best complication ever.

Not only do you get the classic games but you also get loads of comics like about 150+! Why they can't port this on Steam is beyond me.

But the game couldn't run at my PC at first so I had to do a LOT of research for it and it was worth it.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

So remember that good old final fantasy VI that many love so much? Well, now Square Enix has ported that game on STEAM! Except that there's one issue. Its a port of the IOS version and visually, the graphics and visuals are crappy and the general settings of the game aren't even proper.

Want proof? See link http://store.steampowered.com/app/382900/

And here's more evidence as how Square Enix did a lazy port.

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/LarsDoucet/20151216/262004/Doing_a...

I just want to see how users here who claim that third parties aren't lazy just see this and defend even more. Sheesh, a simple port that's even hard to do....and this isn't even 3D models we're talking about here.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

SuperWiiU

Socar wrote:

So I bought Sonic Mega Collection Plus and I gotta say....this is the best complication ever.

Not only do you get the classic games but you also get loads of comics like about 150+! Why they can't port this on Steam is beyond me.

But the game couldn't run at my PC at first so I had to do a LOT of research for it and it was worth it.

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection has most of the same games, plus many, many more so I'd say that's one collection that's better.

RR529

So, anyone know of any decent plug & play controllers for Android?

I'm not a hugely tech-savvy person & don't want to jump through the hoops to get our 360 or PS3 controllers to work on my tablet (it's a Samsung). Is there anything that can just plug into the charging port & work (or something as close to that as possible)?

I know this is the PC thread & not mobile, but maybe someone would know?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

@Socar: Ouya is a console not a controller not sure how your answer helps him, besides Ouya is not around anymore.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

I found out the answer to my own question.

It seems that the PS3 controller will work (even on unrooted devices) as long as it's plugged directly into the tablet with one of those little "OTG" cables.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Ralizah

Has anyone picked anything up in the Winter sale on Steam yet? I used it to scoop up a bunch of indies I've been eyeing for a while. I got:

• Undertale
  • The Coma
  • A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met
  • Tembo the Badass Elephant
  • Eversion
  • A Wolf in Autumn

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

The_Ninja

I picked up these games from the Steam Sale:
Just Cause 2 (sooo much fun)
Skyrim
Portal
Portal 2
RUSH (was litteraly 44 cents ^_^)
Don't Starve

Skyrim is kind of laggy though, but it won't be laggy after I build my budget game PC this month. My first ever build, and I can't wait to start.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

veeflames

@Ralizah: I got Portal and Portal 2 for my new PC. Although it's very well still playable, Portal suffers from a significant amount of screen tearing.. well, it's not like my PC was built for gaming in mind.
I'll probably be picking up Undertale soon, too. I'm very interested in it, hence my new avatar.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

@The_Ninja: Thanks for notifying that RUSH was dirt cheap on Steam. I just purchased it, since I was a big fan of EDGE and generally a fan of Two Tribes. I'm very sure I'll like this game.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

MajinSoul

During the winter sale I bought:
Primal Carnage Extinction
Evolve + Character and Monster DLC
Invisible Inc. Soundtrack
Endless Legend Sountrack + Quest DLC
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Warhammer End Times Vermintide

Bought and refundend:
Dungeon of the Endless
Napoleon Total War
Banner Saga

Pretty great games, even the ones I refundend. They were more of an impulse buy which I might rebuy once I have more sparetime.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

whodatninja

I got from the steam sale:

Undertale + ost
Crypt of the Necrodancer + ost
The Beginners Guide + ost
Downwell

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Dave24

I only got Killer is Dead, some of the games I found much cheaper in retail than on Steam.
Steam looks like shovelware in the last couple of years, sometimes with awful sales - for example, it's much cheaper to get Transofrmers Devastation on PS4 than for PC on Steam.

Dave24

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic