Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,134

skywake

I'm probably not going to even bother because we all know that the best discounts come later. I have $60US in my Steam wallet right now, that's the limit I've set myself for the rest of the year. If I can make it stretch a bit further I certainly will..... even if I don't end up finishing half of what I get

That said Rocket League is pretty tempting.... and being an online focused game every month I wait the player-base is going to drop. So I might get that sooner rather than later.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

IceClimbers

Psychonauts for less than a dollar was too good a deal not to pass up. Also got Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Bioshock Infinite in a bundle for a little over $10. Combine that with eShop sales (got Shantae & the Pirate's Curse and Ace Attorney Trilogy) and for about $40 I got 8 games in total. Not too shabby, though I could have gotten more on Steam for the price of the Ace Attorney Trilogy .

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ralizah

Finally built a new PC. Fallout 4 went from barely playable on low settings to averaging 60 fps on Ultra quality. I loved my old 2011 computer, but it had reached its limit.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Faruko

so far

Dying Light Ultimate Edition, Endless Legend (+ DLC), Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle and The Witcher 3

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

6ch6ris6

so anybody here playing the elder scrolls online? im always looking for people to play with. im on the european server

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tasuki

@skywake: I don't think the player base of Rocket League will drop too much anytime soon. The fact that they keep adding new content at least ever two months and a major content every six is one thing plus the fact that the Rocket League servers for both PC and PS4 are combined and the rumors of Xbox One getting it soon... Yeah people will be playing it for awhile.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rallydefault

@Tasuki: Yea, Rocket League is going to be one of those game that stabilizes with a sizeable community, I think, not a big dropoff. It remains popular in a lot of the big gaming circles. They really hit some gold with that one.

rallydefault

Ralizah

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/monster-monpiece-hyperdimension-ne...

"Idea Factory International will bring Monster Monpiece, Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, and Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart to PC via Steam in 2016, the publisher announced.

All three titles were originally released for PS Vita and will be updated with higher resolution graphics. The PC port of Monster Monpiece will not have multiplayer support, however, it will include all of the original artwork featured in the game’s Japanese release."

I might repurchase Monster Monpiece if it is indeed completely uncensored to show my support for uncensored video game releases.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Peek-a-boo

@Tasuki: Sadly, the Xbox One version won't be having the brilliant cross-play that the PC and PlayStation 4 owners are thrilled to have.

It is just Xbox One players only, which probably means that the game will unfortunately drop like a stone after a month (or two) while the other two keeps on going.

Peek-a-boo

6ch6ris6

i dont understand why people need gaming laptops

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

WebHead

@dumedum: it should be able to run most games at 1080p, 30 fps on medium settings, sometimes high. And depend on numerous factors.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

dumedum

Thanks. Worried about the 8GB Ram though. That stupid Arkham Knight bad port needs 12GB. Guess I can just add 8GB though.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

SuperWiiU

dumedum wrote:

Thanks. Worried about the 8GB Ram though. That stupid Arkham Knight bad port needs 12GB. Guess I can just add 8GB though.

I'd wait a few more months before playing Arkham Knight, it's still filled with numerous serious bugs and other problems.

Ryu_Niiyama

6ch6ris6 wrote:

you can play the elder scrolls online for free this weekend! http://www.elderscrollsonline.com

That is good to know. I haven't opened my ps4 copy yet... may try it on PC since no online restrictions (I don't normally use plus and live because I'm not online enough) and if I like it I'll take the ps4 copy back.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Randomname19

I tried winning FAST racing neo at a giveaway,instead i won the code for the beta version of a PC game called Paladins : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NFyqL7sipo
I don't play on PC,so if one of you wants the code,just tell me.The first one to do it will get it.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

6ch6ris6

i first you had a code fo a beta of fast racing neo for PC. sadly that game is not made for PC

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Randomname19

Nobody wants the code?It's wasted on me,

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic