Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 421 to 440 of 2,134

Geonjaha

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is free on Steam as long as you claim it in the next 24 hours. That means if you have a Steam account, just click 'Install Game' (and then cancel if you don't want it installed right now), and it will automatically be registered to your account permanently.

It is the best horror game that I've ever played and one of my favourite PC games. It's a game that I'd recommend people buy at full price, so the fact that it's free makes my stance on the matter obvious. Go get yourself scared!

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

6ch6ris6

@Geonjaha: thanks! it even has full controller support. nice. definetly downloading this.even though i doubt i will be able to play it for a long time, because mgs5 is keeping me pretty busy

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Zerodactyl

@Geonjaha: Thanks for mentioning! Currently installing it, and will play it later tonight.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0648-3584 | Nintendo Network ID: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

anybody played PES 2016 for PC? i heared it'd be just a bad 360 port

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

SuperWiiU

6ch6ris6 wrote:

It looks in between current and lest gen console versions, and the online is filled with hackers/cheaters. Other than that it's supposed to be as good. But if you have a choice, I'd go for a current console version.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

6ch6ris6

SuperWiiU wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

It looks in between current and lest gen console versions, and the online is filled with hackers/cheaters. Other than that it's supposed to be as good. But if you have a choice, I'd go for a current console version.

sadly i do not have that choice. PC versions should always be the best when it comes to visuals. this really is a small disaster from konami (again). but tbh visuals come always second for me so i might get PES 2016 when it's on a sale. too bad i don't have m Wii anymre. the wii PES games were brilliant

ps: i don't play much online so hackers will be ignored anyways

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (the original, not the remake) is free on Steam today. The rest of the series is also on sale.

lol another free game within 2 weeks or so.
i begin to really enjoy pc-gaming

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Ryu_Niiyama

DefHalan wrote:

Tales of Zestiria might be the first PC game I buy at full price in a long time
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

WHAT?!?!?!?! And ill be canceling my ps4 preorder now. Thank you very much!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Tales of Zestiria might be the first PC game I buy at full price in a long time
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

WHAT?!?!?!?! And ill be canceling my ps4 preorder now. Thank you very much!

You are welcome lol. The more people, the more likely I am to get a free copy of Tales of Symphonia

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryu_Niiyama

So, I went online to buy a Japanese wiiu and ended up buying a new pc graphics card instead. I blame fallout 4. Got the EVGA 980Ti SC+. I'd been eyeing this one for a while and Newegg dropped it to 609 with free shipping plus AC syndicate or Rainbow six and a mousepad... So why not. I'll count it with the rest of the absurd spending I made this month in honor of my 30th.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

6ch6ris6

so i have been playing skyrim again the last days and i really love this game. anyone here playing the elder scrolls online? i am kinda interested in it but i would prefer playing it with a 360pad. guess the game is too complicated for that right?

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

6ch6ris6 wrote:

so i have been playing skyrim again the last days and i really love this game. anyone here playing the elder scrolls online? i am kinda interested in it but i would prefer playing it with a 360pad. guess the game is too complicated for that right?

Didn't ESO release on console? It might work. It seems like Steam doesn't list Controller support, but there are other programs. My buddy use to play World of Warcraft with a 360 controller through a program.

6ch6ris6

DefHalan wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Didn't ESO release on console? It might work. It seems like Steam doesn't list Controller support, but there are other programs. My buddy use to play World of Warcraft with a 360 controller through a program.

oh you are right. it was released for ps4 and xbox one. hm then it should be quite easy to find a solution to play this on pc with a 360 controller. i hope...

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

DefHalan

6ch6ris6 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh you are right. it was released for ps4 and xbox one. hm then it should be quite easy to find a solution to play this on pc with a 360 controller. i hope...

Good Luck. Let me know if you find something. I want to get into the game but from what I have heard, it doesn't seem worth the money to me.

6ch6ris6

it seems that there will be an update for the pc version that lets you play with the console layout with a controller. it was suppose to come out today. havent seen more about it though

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

is it safe to buy codes on ebay? the elder scrolls online would cost over 50€ on the official site or steam. but there are sellers on ebay that sell codes for 20€! how is that even possible??

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic