Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,134

6ch6ris6

aliens isolation is on sale on steam for 12,49€. the game is on my wishlist for a few days now^^ but i think i will wait a bit more. too much other stuff to play and do right now. just got into ReSi mercenaries 3D on my 3DS again. so addictive!
the crew is also on sale

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Faruko

I really want to do an upgrade but my 270x still holds strong at 1080p, i have to play some games at medium (mostly on high) but i get 60fps no problem...

But the feel of newer hardware its awesome lol

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Freelance

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Azooooz: something fantasy medival. but other themese can be cool too. not into that superhero stuff though

I'd recommend Tera. You can be adorable ferrets in it, and it's playable with a controller. I know because I -have- played it with a controller. I prefer GW2 though, but I dunno if you can play it with a gamepad. I haven't tried myself.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Faruko

GMG is on encore sale

Skyrim Legendary Edition $10
ESO: Tamriel: $15
Wolfenstein TNO: $15
Wolfenstein The Old Blood: $5

And a ton of other games

(you can get extra 20% using ENCORE-ENCORE-ENCORE, 1 time use but it doesnt have a limit on how many games on that 1 time)

At the end i bought, Commandos all 3 games, Wolfestein Old Blood and Skyrim Legendary Edition.

all for $13

Edited on by Faruko

CanisWolfred

Yeah, that's the most concentrated conglomeration of crap I've even I've ever seen in one sale...seriously, out of 300 games they're featuring, less than 10% is worth even glancing at...and I own most of the remainder already...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

Anyone know of a good article or video for tips in Beyond Earth? With Rising Tide announced I want to get better at BE and be more prepared for the expansion.

I would prefer something that came out a while after the game, the early guides I have seen aren't really good.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Faruko

GTA V had a "weird" midweek sale on the weekend (i guess it was an error and will show on the midweek), 33% putting it at $33, with the extra $12 i got from seling my steam cards (actually i got lke $30 and counting, STEAMBOT its the best thing ever), i got it for $21 one, not bad... not bad at all

Azooooz

Today I've upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. So far, it's impressive. The only thing that bugs me the most is the automatic update install, which results to drivers incompatibility alerts. I hope M$ release an update to include options to install updates manually.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Tasuki

@6ch6ris6: Dungeons and Dragons Online is free 2 play and can be played with the 360 controller. I know that for a fact cause I played it that way for years.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

6ch6ris6

@Tasuki: that looks good. i think i will try it. thanks !

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

@Tasuki: well i deleted the game again. the german translation was not complete, the game randomly closes itself, the game is way more complicated than i thought it would be and i have no idea how to level my character or how to use skills. i also didnt even tried to play it with my 360controller, because it is not that well suited to play with a controller i think.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tasuki

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tasuki: well i deleted the game again. the german translation was not complete, the game randomly closes itself, the game is way more complicated than i thought it would be and i have no idea how to level my character or how to use skills. i also didnt even tried to play it with my 360controller, because it is not that well suited to play with a controller i think.

That's a shame. Sorry it didn't work out for you. You level up just by doing quests and such. As for the bugs that I can't help with that.

I can't think of any other that would work with a 360 controller.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DefHalan

Tales of Zestiria might be the first PC game I buy at full price in a long time
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Azooooz

Ta-da! At long last, I have finally completed my PC build. And to be frank with you guys: it was worth both time and money. Here are the specs of my PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
Motherboard: MSI Z97A Gaming 6
RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970
Case: Corsair Spec-02
PSU: Cooler Master G750M 750W
Operating System: Windows 10

I know this is the most common build used by almost everyone, but believe me, it's amazing for everyday use, from editing photos and videos to playing high end games. A great gaming partner for my Wii U.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

6ch6ris6

Azooooz wrote:

I know this is the most common build used by almost everyone, but believe me, it's amazing for everyday use, from editing photos and videos to playing high end games. A great gaming partner for my Wii U.

word !
gaming PC and nintendo console as a combo is a very good choice!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Retro_on_theGo

So I haven't really gotten into PC gaming since I don't plan to upgrade from my laptop anytime soon, but I've got to say, even casually, the amount of games you can get for basically nothing is insane. I got 3 game so far and only payed for one (and not even full price).

Humble Bundle is having an awesome end of summer sale so there's so much to choose from. Although having a mac and an old-ish one at that doesn't really help. Speaking of which, would my laptop be able to run Lethal League? I have the necessary spec up until graphics card. It recommends a nividia or ATI graphics card, but I have a Intel HD Graphics 3000. Would it still work?

SuperWiiU

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Speaking of which, would my laptop be able to run Lethal League? I have the necessary spec up until graphics card. It recommends a nividia or ATI graphics card, but I have a Intel HD Graphics 3000. Would it still work?

On the steam page the Intel HD3xxx series is mentioned in the recommended list, so you should be fine.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

Retro_on_theGo

SuperWiiU wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Speaking of which, would my laptop be able to run Lethal League? I have the necessary spec up until graphics card. It recommends a nividia or ATI graphics card, but I have a Intel HD Graphics 3000. Would it still work?

On the steam page the Intel HD3xxx series is mentioned in the recommended list, so you should be fine.

Ah that's great thank you! I thought I saw it listed under Windows requirements but wasn't sure if it would matter to me as a Mac user.

Jaz007

How is the Elder Scrolls Online as an MMO? I'm thinking of getting next time it goes on sale since I like idea of an MMO, and it's the only MMO I know of that doesn't have typical horrible MMO combat.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic