Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,134

Pkmns

SupremeAllah wrote:

Pkmns wrote:

On my second Deus Ex playthrough. That game is perfect.

"Never know when I might come up against heavy armor. GIve me the GEP Gun."

Not my style. "A non-lethal takedown is always the most silent way to eliminate resistance". -Paul Denton <3

Edited on by Pkmns

Pkmns

unrandomsam

Can anybody who has bought the PC version of GTAV explain what the DRM is like. (Cannot imagine it has none but it is not stated that it has 3rd party DRM).

Don't want junk like SecureROM on my PC.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Faruko

So far it seems that depending on where you bought what kind of system you use

GMG its using rockstar own (it doesnt redeem on steam), while steam obviously on Steam

Reports say Steam servers ARE WAAAAAAY faster than Rockstars, some people waited about 4 days preloading the game trough the Rockstar servers

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

In other (probably old) news, there's a new Dungeons & Dragons game coming out this year, and it actually looks pretty cool...like, this is the first time since Neverwinter Nights that I actually wanted to play a D&D-related game. Hopefully it holds up.

From the look of it it reminds me of Diablo III. I hope this makes its way to the PS4, mainly cause I dont know anyone who has a PC for gaming and would play this.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Actually, it's meant to be like Baldur's Gate. So...it's the opposite of Diablo. And probably wouldn't be very playable without a mouse, so no, it won't come to consoles. Not unless they do a major revamp. Sorry.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

Actually, it's meant to be like Baldur's Gate. So...it's the opposite of Diablo. And probably wouldn't be very playable without a mouse, so no, it won't come to consoles. Not unless they do a major revamp. Sorry.

Your probably right unless they do something like Blizzard did with Diablo III. Shame though as it does look like a fun game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

6ch6ris6

so i got a new pc. this is my first good pc with a proper graphics card.
quad core proccesor at 3,8GHz
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 750 with 2GB

can you recommend any cool games to me? i have never been a big pc gamer but with this new baby i wanna play all the games i have been missing throughout the years. on my old pc i mostly played age of empires 2, rollercoaster tycoon 2, minecraft and gta san andreas.
what are some must have PC games from the last years?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

unrandomsam

Astebreed
King of Fighters XIII
Batman : Arkham City
GTA V
Bastion
Transistor

(These two are just particularly good ports that show what every game should be like if companies bothered supporting the PC Properly).

Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider

Have a look for stuff in genres you like where the port is said to be particularly good and the keys are available dirt cheap for whatever reason that is where I would start.

Edited on by unrandomsam

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Your probably right unless they do something like Blizzard did with Diablo III. Shame though as it does look like a fun game.

True. Obviously the big appeal is going to be the "Dungeon Master" mode, which I may never get to play...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Faruko

6ch6ris6 wrote:

so i got a new pc. this is my first good pc with a proper graphics card.
quad core proccesor at 3,8GHz
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 750 with 2GB

can you recommend any cool games to me? i have never been a big pc gamer but with this new baby i wanna play all the games i have been missing throughout the years. on my old pc i mostly played age of empires 2, rollercoaster tycoon 2, minecraft and gta san andreas.
what are some must have PC games from the last years?

All Crysis games, incredible underrated,especiall 1 and Warhead, IMO its Open World done right.

Edited on by Faruko

Faruko

GTA 5 PC vs "Next Gen" Consoles

http://a.pomf.se/cptxvx.gif

Thats SERIOUSLY embarrasing

unrandomsam

Faruko wrote:

I would still definitely take the 60fps over those better looks if I had to choose (Which I don't).

Ryu_Niiyama

That looks pretty enough that I may try it (I get bored with GTA really quickly...I need Sleeping dogs 2)

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Faruko

unrandomsam wrote:

Faruko wrote:

I would still definitely take the 60fps over those better looks if I had to choose (Which I don't).

Well on PS4 and XB1 you are stuck with those graphics AND 30fps (Not stable obviously, nobody like stable FPS)

Edited on by Faruko

SkywardLink98

Faruko wrote:

Dang. I thought I was looking at a picture when I saw the PC, and then it changed and I realized it was a screenshot. It's really amazing what devs can do.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

6ch6ris6

the game really looks amazing on pc. but it looks good on all consoles IMO.
i really need to get gta 5. my new pc is exactly up to the recommended system requirements. but i heared you need to install a 5gb patch before you can play and many people seem to have problems with that and cant play at all :/

currently playing borderlands btw.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

HollywoodHogan

Faruko wrote:

Ya, good luck finding a $399 PC that will run GTA5 at those specs.

Your lack of logic is SERIOUSLY embarrassing

Friend to all SJW's

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic