Splat

9,961. Posted:

Beat Demon's Souls good times. :)

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

9,962. Posted:

Tales of Xillia is being released both as a collector's edition in the U.S. According to Examiner: "Those who purchase “Tales of Xillia Collector’s Edition” will get a copy of the game, special packaging, “The Art of Tales of Xillia” booklet, a limited edition Millia figurine, and a special music selection CD"

http://www.examiner.com/article/tales-of-xillia-collector-s-e...

Awww yeah!

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,963. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Tales of Xillia is being released both as a collector's edition in the U.S. According to Examiner: "Those who purchase “Tales of Xillia Collector’s Edition” will get a copy of the game, special packaging, “The Art of Tales of Xillia” booklet, a limited edition Millia figurine, and a special music selection CD"

http://www.examiner.com/article/tales-of-xillia-collector-s-e...

Awww yeah!

That combined with This news and this news pretty much made my day.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kevohki

9,964. Posted:

I would love the collector's edition of Xillia but after the Ni No Kuni collector's edition fiasco I went through with Namco and Digital River, no thanks.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

AuthorMessage

Karakato

9,965. Posted:

If I were a DBZ fan which would be the better game? Ultimate Tenkaichi, Raging Blast 2 (really cheap) or the Budokai HD collection?
I've never tried any game from the franchise but I'm basically looking one that gives the best fan service and serves as a good "Party game" with friends.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,966. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

If I were a DBZ fan which would be the better game? Ultimate Tenkaichi, Raging Blast 2 (really cheap) or the Budokai HD collection?
I've never tried any game from the franchise but I'm basically looking one that gives the best fan service and serves as a good "Party game" with friends.

I'd say Raging Blast 2. It has all the main characters/villiains, some of the better movie villains (Cooler, Meta Cooler, Turles, Broly, Janempa, ect), some what-if characters/forms (Super Sayain 3 Vegeta), and even Vegeta's brother, Tarble (who was introduced in a special OVA episode a few years ago). Of course, it has loads of side characters as well.

Also, it comes with an all new half hour special on the game disc, with the new villain being included in the game (I believe you have to watch it to unlock him).

I haven't played Ultimate Tenkaichi, but I believe it's a transitioning entry in the series. They try to really overhaul the gameplay & environmental destruction to new levels, but the cast is cut back, I think.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,967. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Go for the Budokai HD Collection! Budokai 3 is like, the best DBZ game out there next to Tenkaichi 2.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,968. Posted:

How hard is the combat to pick up in Ni No Kuni for someone new to JRPG's?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,969. Posted:

Hey you guys! Apparently in Europe and Australia, there's a Day One edition which is the same thing as the collector's Edition, but without the figurine! Also it comes out in PAL regions on August 9th.
http://www.vg247.com/2013/04/11/tales-of-xillia-collectors-ed...

BTW, the Collector's Edition is NOT NB's-Store-exclusive in NA: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-collectors-...

Not sure about PAL, though.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

9,970. Posted:

How much do PS3s cost on average today?

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,971. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Used or new? New, it's the same price just about everywhere: $250-$300. Same price as it's been for years. Used, I'm not sure. Last I looked it was $200-$400+.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,972. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

I just picked up the white 500 GB PS3 a few days ago at Walmart on sale for $250. That said it's $299 most places that I have seen.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

9,973. Posted:

Did anyone else get free $10 to use in the store?, I got myself some gun camos for black ops 2 with the money.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Karakato

9,974. Posted:

Thanks for the info, I settled for Raging Blast 2 since it has the largest fighter selection and has all of my fave movie villains(Android 13, Cooler, Janemba) though I might get Budokai HD once it settles down to the same price as RB2. Also, I just upgraded to Plus status and am considering to get the season pass of the walking dead games. Should I go for it? A visual novel of The Walking Dead sounds intriguing to me.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,975. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

I just upgraded to Plus status and am considering to get the season pass of the walking dead games. Should I go for it? A visual novel of The Walking Dead sounds intriguing to me.

Yes! The only game I liked more from 2012 was Journey.

AuthorMessage

mookysam

9,976. Posted:

Splat wrote:

How hard is the combat to pick up in Ni No Kuni for someone new to JRPG's?

It's quite a dynamic system that keeps you on your toes but I would say the system is quite well explained in-game and eases you into it. There's also an easy difficulty you can select which I guess makes it better for newcomers to the genre. :-)

It isn't turn based and you can move the character you are controlling around the battle screen freely, although actions do have to be selected and each has a timer which makes it quite strategic.

mookysam

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,977. Posted:

@mookysam - Thanks.

I have just about finished Dead Space and loved it so far. I'm probably going to pick up Dead Space 2 this weekend.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,978. Posted:

Splat wrote:

I'm probably going to pick up Dead Space 2 this weekend.

Dead Space 2 is by far the best in the series.

I finally got another PlayStation 3 and what better way to kick off the celebration than to play Vanquish? Right? Yeah, it's terrible.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,979. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Splat wrote:

Dead Space 2 is by far the best in the series.

I downloaded it off PSN but haven't got the chance to start it. I actually played through the first one twice.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,980. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Splat wrote:

I finally got another PlayStation 3 and what better way to kick off the celebration than to play Vanquish? Right? Yeah, it's terrible.

What? Vanquish is ridiculously awesome. :p You're not playing it for the "story", right? :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf