AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,821. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Art direction wise.

Yes. But darker and more grey.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,822. Posted:

I really like the Hong Kong neo lights stuff in the Mercanary and the mix of color pallets shown in shadow fall. I guess the grey and dark is why I never really looked at the older kill zone games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,823. Posted:

Seriously, I want my money.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,824. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Seriously, I want my money.

Same. What's taking you so long Sony? D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

9,825. Posted:

Does anybody know if any sales for the PS3 have begun yet?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,826. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is it as good as Crysis 1 at least? I always liked that one. In fact, I should get Crysis for the PS3 someday.

I haven't played enough of Crysis 1 to really comment.

I do like it much more than Crysis 2. And Crysis 2 was the only FPS I could stand for the last couple of years.

And yes, that includes Halo 4, Far Cry 3 and those Tom Clancy thingies that are FPSers from a third person perspective.

I scored Crysis 3 4.5/5

If someone didn't like Crysis 2 would they like Crysis 3?

I tried really hard to get into 2, but I just couldn't for the life of me.

The short, blunt answer?

Don't get Crysis 3.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,827. Posted:

No $10 for me, as far as I can tell (then again, I don't know where to look).

Although, I had to download the PS Store for some reason, which is odd, because I'm sure we already had it downloaded (I remember getting the free welcome back games from the store, which is the last time I was on).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,828. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

No $10 for me, as far as I can tell (then again, I don't know where to look).

Although, I had to download the PS Store for some reason, which is odd, because I'm sure we already had it downloaded (I remember getting the free welcome back games from the store, which is the last time I was on).

If you haven't used the PS Store since then, I don't think you're a candidate for the $10 somehow :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,829. Posted:

True, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check, lol.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,830. Posted:

So I finally beat Uncharted 3. I'll have to say, aside from the glitches, impossible outcomes, stupid grenades, terrible gun fights, terrible pacing, predictable outcomes, ridiculous stealth sequences (and there's a lot of them), annoying puzzles (and there's a lot of them), and terrible coding, Dude Raider is a good game.

I enjoyed the dialogue and humor immensely. It really drew me in during the first hour or so. Then the story started to take itself too seriously. I think. If I didn't exactly know what was going on, I didn't really care.

I enjoyed that Naughty Dog didn't put a game breaking puzzle towards the end. I absolutely hate that as it ruins the climatic pace and adrenaline you've built up throughout the final hour of the game.

spoilers wrote:

@Aviator I'm not sure what to think of the ending. On one hand, I thought it was nice and it was a safe way of executing a huge part of the trilogy. But on the other, I hated how Catherine and douche boy died and how Sully lived. I know it's rated Teen, but come on.

And while it was played safe, what was that? It's like nothing ever happened. Naughty Dog doesn't know how to end a game. I'm upset.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

9,831. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

I was serious when I asked this question. Anybody know if there are any?

Also, I'd like to know if there are any games (no M or high T rated ones) that you guys could recommend. I know of a few that I'd like, but I want to see if there are any others.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,832. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Also, I'd like to know if there are any games (no M or high T rated ones) that you guys could recommend. I know of a few that I'd like, but I want to see if there are any others.

What exactly does high T rated mean? Ate you talking about the Strong language and partial nudity ratings.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

9,833. Posted:

@Jaz007 - Yeah, that's definitely not kosher for me. I guess high T for me means anything nearing M. Anyways, go ahead and recommend any T games if you will, and I can research if they fit my standards. Thanks in advance. :)

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,834. Posted:

Well I'm in the same boat so hopefully my recommendations will be ok for you. The Uncharted series is the best stuff in gaming, Batman: Arkham City is an amazing game (played it on Wii U but shouldn't be too different on PS3), Infamous is a great game, Transformers War for Cybertron and Transformers Fall of Cybertron are great, 007 Blood Stone is pretty good, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires is pretty good, Mirrors Edge is pretty good, the Iconand the Shadow of the Colosuss Collection is amazing, and Dark Void is a great game to pick up since $5 now. (gamestop used is the place to look for that one) If you get a PSN card download the PSOne classic Twisted Metal 2, it's a fantastic game. Hope these go well for you .

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

9,835. Posted:

Thanks. I'll look into it. :)

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,836. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

The PS3 is like $250 now, but I'm sure there's a few good bundles.

Games wise:
3D Dot Game Heroes
Little Big Planet 2
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Sonic Generations
The Uncharted Series (Rated T)

Just a few recommendations.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,837. Posted:

Aww, no $10 for me when I finally checked this morning.

Ah well, there are others who purchase more than me and are more deserving. I haven't bought anything since Retro City Rampage on Christmas Day anyway. :o

I would have just wasted the money on Neptunia mk2 Avatars anyway. xD

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

9,838. Posted:

@turtlelink - Thanks for the suggestions. Sonic Generations was one of the games on my to-get list. I'll look into these games. :)

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,839. Posted:

I got my $10! :)
Feel bad for those who didn't though... :(

Might get the Raiden MGS2 avatar since I'll be getting Rising tomorrow~
But I might just get KoFXIII if I have enough space on my harddrive since it's only $15 on PSN

@True_Hero No problem! Sonic Generations is really good!

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

kevohki

9,840. Posted:

I didn't get the $10. Kind of bummed.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225