Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

I'm craving some non-Fallout-related conversation.

One more week to Heavy Rain! Less, actually.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SwerdMurd

@strofan - don't add it too quickly...I felt the game was poop. Although to be fair--Bethesda has the 3D modelling skills of....well, Bethesda. And they're awful. I dunno--as a veteran of old Fallout games, the depth/sheer oddball-ness of the series was lost. It was a phenomenally open game...it was just Oblivion: Future. It wasn't Fallout....I dunno any better way to explain it.

If you aren't bound by nostalgic issues and company hatred, you'll probably find a lot to like though. It was game of the year for a reason.

Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3....right around the corner gentleman (and possible lady hiding back there somewhere, although I'm pessimistic )

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Giggsy

Resident Evil 5 DLC out today, who's getting it?

Giggsy

OldBoy

Everyone should try Fallout 3 .Its f***** awesome. People I know who didn't like it always say oh it's too hard or I keep getting lost.These people are used to games like GOW or MW which sheperd the player along with little or no choice. In Fallout however to me the main fun came from just wandering around trying to find new locations,people,weapons etc. To me it really does feel like a 'real' world even though,yes, the graphics and animations are slighlty below todays standards, I don't find that it detracts from the amazing experience at all. One of the best games I've ever played. Period.

What's this bit for again?

Firkraag

in Europe most of those deals went in effect today (MvC2, SF2HD remix) and don't have to wait.
Special Offers

(Available until the 4th of March)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £5.49/€6.99)

I'll probably get SF2 turbo HD, already have MvC2.

Edited on by Firkraag

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

SilentJ

Giggsy wrote:

Been waiting for this day a while now. I'm downloading it today for sure!!!

@slapshot82
Dude! You recommended it before but I finally signed up for Netflix a couple days ago and got the PS3 streaming disc today. I love how much content they have ready to go! I just hope they release the Wii disc soon.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

@SilentJ... dude Awesome.... im still loving my Netflix. I highly recommend watching the documentary on Auschwitz and the series Carrier on there Instant they are awesome if you like that kind of thing. The comedy section is great as well, the Adam Sandler Best of SNL is great.

@odd..... SWEET! Im buying both now lol.

@Stuffy.... man Im so pumped about Heavy Rain, my wife is picking it up Wednesday on here way home and she wants to watch the whole game, I cant waid.

MW2 finally got a great patch, they finally fixed most all the major problems.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Giggsy wrote:

I'm getting it with the Gold edition! Lets here it for procrastinating, folks!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sean007s

Just got a message from boosters today threatening to kill me and hack me.
This is the 2nd time someone has done this and the first:They called me a noob.

I am sick and tired of all this internet crap.
People are so messed up online. Not everyone but a huge majority.

I can't imagine what it'd be like on the 360 since it has more kids y'know.
But the first time I got it on a PS3 online game and Its no surprise its MW2.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Wednesday? Any particular reason it can't be Tuesday? The game IS street dated, after all.

@Sean: That's messed UP! I've never had any such experience, thankfully. Then again, I don't play online games very much. What do you mean by "boosters," though? Trophy boosters? Were they mad that you wouldn't help them or something?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

AlexSays

I play all the time and I've never had anything like that happen to me.

Well not all the time because I have someone on my friend list that continuously laps me in levels.

That's all the time.

AlexSays

Slapshot

@Stuff.... so its actually going to come out on Tueday and not a midnight release? If so, then its Tuesday lol.

@Sean... never had that problem either, though I dont boost really, had fun playing tonight, if you play with us its kinda like boosting (tonight we were nowhere near normal lol) we usually never loose a match.

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Stuff.... so its actually going to come out on Tueday and not a midnight release? If so, then its Tuesday lol.

@Sean... never had that problem either, though I dont boost really, had fun playing tonight, if you play with us its kinda like boosting (tonight we were nowhere near normal lol) we usually never loose a match.

Yeah pretty good matches!
Damn....we played for like 3 hours straight. lol
I'm not that good anyway. XD

Bendover83

Well with MegaMan 10, Final Fantasy XIII, and God of War III coming next month, there's also Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes of Liberty City coming on PS3 March 30th, finally. Phew what a month. Trying right now to beat White Knight Chronicles so I can try out Heavy Rain before XIII comes out.

Bendover83

Sean007s

Megaman 10 is coming out next month??

Dezner

Sean007s wrote:

Megaman 10 is coming out next month??

Yes, yes indeed! Make sure to buy it as soon as you can.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

@Sean... damn you beat me to that one. I cant wait for MM10. and dude your damn good at MW2. LetsGetPoppin that was playin with us is one of my little brothers and he was having a rough night last night but he is tournament material for sure, he dropped a nuke the other night in less than 2 minutes of the map starting lol. Im decent, some nights Ill go 20+ kills to low deaths every map to upwards of 35+ kills then the next night go kill for death, it just depends on my mood I guess lol. I was really tired last night after pulling such a long shift at work.

..... so not PS3 news but Im going to see Sevendust and Drowning Pool in concert tonight and Im totally pumped, cant wait.

Edited on by Slapshot

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Sean... damn you beat me to that one. I cant wait for MM10. and dude your damn good at MW2. LetsGetPoppin that was playin with us is one of my little brothers and he was having a rough night last night but he is tournament material for sure, he dropped a nuke the other night in less than 2 minutes of the map starting lol. Im decent, some nights Ill go 20+ kills to low deaths every map to upwards of 35+ kills then the next night go kill for death, it just depends on my mood I guess lol. I was really tired last night after pulling such a long shift at work.
..... so not PS3 news but Im going to see Sevendust and Drowning Pool in concert tonight and Im totally pumped, cant wait.

One match with you guys,I went 4-16. I dunno what happened....lol....I did terrible.
But then on another match I did like 15-13. lol
That was the longest session of MW2 I ever had.
Hope to play again because It was really fun

Mega-Man 9 was awesome!
I am so getting MegaMan 10....Maybe for the Wii due to the controller. lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.