Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,761 to 9,780 of 10,223

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,761. Posted:

Toonami "reviewed" The Unfinished Swan (PSN) tonight.

They gave it an 8/10.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,762. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Uncharted 3 is surprisingly really good. Unlike its predecessors, I'm actually enjoying it. So far.

(The acting and storyline flawless as of now. Very good.)

It gets better as you progress in the game. A set piece near the end is one of, if not my best of all time across all forms of media too.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,763. Posted:

So the new bungie game got announced and IGN broke embargo. It looks like a mulitplatform western version of the phantasy star pusedo memo games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,764. Posted:

I saw the Concept Art trailer and story details, it sounds pretty good. Too bad they already have a new Phantasy Star, or I'd be completely ecstatic. I'm still looking forward to more info, though.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,765. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Uncharted 3 is surprisingly really good. Unlike its predecessors, I'm actually enjoying it. So far.

(The acting and storyline flawless as of now. Very good.)

I would rank them 2,3 then 1.

It's not the one isn't good it's just that 2 and 3 are so much better.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,766. Posted:

I've only watched videos of 2 and 3, but I was very disappointed with Uncharted 1 at first because it obviously wasn't as polished as the later ones.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,767. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've only watched videos of 2 and 3, but I was very disappointed with Uncharted 1 at first because it obviously wasn't as polished as the later ones.

I thought some scenes and the story in uncharted 1 were better than the other games. Shame it isn't as polished as 2 or 3, but it's still great.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,768. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Oh, (and yes I'm double posting) save your pennies for Urban Trial Freestyle this Tuesday! ;)

Cross-buy?

Nope. It's two separate titles independent of each other.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,769. Posted:

Anyone still play Borderlands 1? I got the GOTY edition today and started it up.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

9,770. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Oh, (and yes I'm double posting) save your pennies for Urban Trial Freestyle this Tuesday! ;)

Cross-buy?

Nope. It's two separate titles independent of each other.

Thanks for the info.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,771. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

It gets better as you progress in the game. A set piece near the end is one of, if not my best of all time across all forms of media too.

Now I'm excited. I just hope I dont need to know the entire story from the previous games to get the impact you experienced. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Aviator

9,772. Posted:

I'll wait until you get to the end of the game before I talk about what I thought of it.

(I dunno if I could talk without spoilers and whatnot.)

[strong]When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.[/strong]
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,773. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Now I'm excited. I just hope I dont need to know the entire story from the previous games to get the impact you experienced. lol

I'm sure playing the previous games helps but you should be good since I played Uncharted 3 before I played Uncharted 2.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,774. Posted:

Anyone played Vanquish? It's going to be on PS+ tomorrow in the US. I know very little about it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

ElectricSplash

9,775. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Anyone played Vanquish? It's going to be on PS+ tomorrow in the US. I know very little about it.

It was fun, but i didnt kinda like it. It's like a fast paced Gears of War. Also, the characters were so horrible i always skipped cutscenes. That's only my opinion.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,776. Posted:

Vanquished is like a Fast-Paced Gears of War that gets right everything that Gears of War did wrong, namely by actually being fun for more than 5 minutes.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,777. Posted:

I liked Vanquish, but it's short since it's more of a high-score attack type of game. The graphics are very nice and the gameplay is very fast paced.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,778. Posted:

Vanquish is RIDICULOUSLY awesome. It's potentially right around my #2 mark for best game this generation, only behind Bayonetta.

And yes, I fully admit to being a Platinum Games fanboy so there's just a tad bit of bias there. :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,779. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Vanquished is like a Fast-Paced Gears of War that gets right everything that Gears of War did wrong, namely by actually being fun for more than 5 minutes.

while this is probably completely true, it's still similar enough to Gears of War that I liked it way less than I probably would have otherwise. "HEY YOU KNOW WHAT A FAST ARCADEY SHOOTER NEEDS? COVERSHOOTCOVERSHOOTCOVERSHOOTCOVERSHOOT"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,780. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Wouldn't your premise be wrong if someone else had fun with Gears?

also isn't the point that its really isnt a fast paced game On insanity and playing mulltiplayer its pretty easy to be killed so you think about your next action more.

Still Binary Domain is better than both so its a pretty moot point.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70