Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,721 to 9,740 of 10,223

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,721. Posted:

Anyone want to play some Persona 4 Arena or Marvel 3 later today?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,722. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So anyone get Sly Cooper?

I just got it today. I'll play it in 5 minutes. I'm installing some games I downloaded.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

9,723. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Supposed to come in the mail today, according to Amazon. I really want to play it.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,724. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yeah, it's a great game. Got it last Tuesday when it came out.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,725. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

FINALLY! I got all the time trials finished in Rayman: Origins last night. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for the game, but MAN the game gives me Donkey Kong Country trilogy levels of RAGE at needing to collect everything. xD

Oh, and the super secret unlockable final level is RIDICULOUSLY HARD. But so satisfying to complete, at the same time! :D

Holy Wow! You're a beast Dez! I'm playing this on my Vita and absolutely loving it so far! :D

Edit: Well, I was playing Rayman Origins - and Dirt 3 for that matter - but that has all stopped with my acquisition of Ni No Kuni. Once you have Ni No Kuni, there is nothing else that needs to be played.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,726. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Dezner, @Kevohki - Is it okay if I add you two to my PSN friends list? I'll be ddydydy.

Rock on, man! :D

Yeah, I've been hearing Ni no Kuni has an addictive quality to it! ^_^

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,727. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Dezner, @Kevohki - Is it okay if I add you two to my PSN friends list? I'll be ddydydy.

Rock on, man! :D

Yeah, I've been hearing Ni no Kuni has an addictive quality to it! ^_^

Cool, I'll do that right now.

And yeah, I keep having trouble putting Ni no Kuni down every time I play it (though I haven't had a chance to play that often).

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kevohki

9,728. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sure.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,729. Posted:

kevohki wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sure.

Okay, sent a request.

Anyways, I just played One Piece: Pirate Warriors. It was glorious! Though I'm not sure if I accidently set it to easy or not. :P It's flashier than other Warriors games I've played, with a greater focus on cutscenes and context-sensitive gimmicks and QTEs, but that's actually a big part of why I like it. It feels like I'm more involved in the story, which is good, because it's a story I like, though they've changed some parts I'm not quite happy about (they replaced the Beast Master with a generic leader unit? What?! And no cute dog story mentioned through the whole Buggy mission was disappointing, too...), but so far it seems really good. There's a lot more to the gameplay than I'm used to, but it seems to be handled really well. The enemies get together and attack at once, too! That's a big improvement, though I wish they wouldn't charge up for 5 whole seconds before attacking. It makes it way too easy to dodge. I must be playing on easy...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,730. Posted:

Untitled

Time to get on the HypeBus.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,731. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kevohki wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sure.

Okay, sent a request.

Anyways, I just played One Piece: Pirate Warriors. It was glorious! Though I'm not sure if I accidently set it to easy or not. :P It's flashier than other Warriors games I've played, with a greater focus on cutscenes and context-sensitive gimmicks and QTEs, but that's actually a big part of why I like it. It feels like I'm more involved in the story, which is good, because it's a story I like, though they've changed some parts I'm not quite happy about (they replaced the Beast Master with a generic leader unit? What?! And no cute dog story mentioned through the whole Buggy mission was disappointing, too...), but so far it seems really good. There's a lot more to the gameplay than I'm used to, but it seems to be handled really well. The enemies get together and attack at once, too! That's a big improvement, though I wish they wouldn't charge up for 5 whole seconds before attacking. It makes it way too easy to dodge. I must be playing on easy...

How much is it?

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

9,732. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Got the Vita version, I'm probably a little over halfway through the story and really enjoying it. Lots to collect and the characters are still some of my favorite in gaming. I'd say if you like the other Sly games or you're just looking for a good 3d platformer, which is rare these days outside of the Marios, this is a must-play.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,733. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kevohki wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sure.

Okay, sent a request.

Yeah, the general lack of side characters and events is disappointing. I think they also skipped Ussop's arc...he may not even be in this game. :(

turtlelink wrote:

How much is it?

I believe it's still on sale for $25.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,734. Posted:

Ni No Kuni is flipping amazing! Tidy!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,735. Posted:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/12/the-last-of-us-delayed...

Sony has responded to IGN and confirmed that The Last of Us is delayed. Originally set to come out on May 7th, the game is now set for June 14th worldwide.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,736. Posted:

Hmm I wonder when Beyond Two souls is releasing than. I pegged Last of Us for may and Beyond for June.

So what are you guys expecting for the PlayStation meeting?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Aviator

9,737. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

Ni No Kuni is flipping amazing! Tidy!

It is, it really is.

I have never had such a great time with an JRPG before. ~aside from FFXIII~

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,738. Posted:

@Navi, Persona 3 and 4 (Golden) are pretty awesome JRPGS too.

TurtleLink's backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,739. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So what are you guys expecting for the PlayStation meeting?

I'm not expecting much out of habit, but I'm hoping it all goes well, they announce the PS4, and it ends up being something worth getting excited about.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,740. Posted:

w00t, trying to finish up the main story of Mugen Souls before Revengeance comes out. Hopefully I'll stay on track and play enough of it to get a decent "completion" feeling from it. If it's conceivable to get the Plat, I'll try for it, but I'm thinking it's going to be way to hard. Ah well, I have plenty of other games to move on to and keep it fresh! :)

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf