Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,701 to 9,720 of 10,222

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,701. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Hey @Bankai! I think you might be excited to hear about this...
I heard you were a fan.

The (genuine) RPG genre is not dead just yet.

Let us celebrate with the adding of chocolate to milk.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,702. Posted:

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes is a pretty good game. I don't really enjoy games like this (Dynasty Warriors is very repetitive and unfulfilled), but I find it to be a breath of fresh air compared to the other genres I usually play.

And the anime was pretty good, too.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,703. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes is a pretty good game. I don't really enjoy games like this (Dynasty Warriors is very repetitive and unfulfilled), but I find it to be a breath of fresh air compared to the other genres I usually play.

Oh dear.

Oh dear

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,704. Posted:

Dead Space 3 recieved a 9.75/10 from GameInformer.

I'm thoroughly excited for it now. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,705. Posted:

Ugh, One Piece and Final Fantasy went on sale today. That completely cleaned me out. No more PSN games for me...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,706. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Oh dear.

Oh dear

I thought Sengoku Basara was alright. :/ The anime was pretty good, too, for a fun Samurai show.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,707. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Hey @Bankai! I think you might be excited to hear about this...
I heard you were a fan.

Glad to see that it's finally announced officially. We knew it was coming - the joys of working within the industry - but I had to keeps my lips sealed. :)

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,708. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ugh, One Piece and Final Fantasy went on sale today. That completely cleaned me out. No more PSN games for me...

Are you freaking kidding me? I've already bought 4 games within the past month, and I plan on getting a 5th, but I reaaaaally want One Piece.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

9,709. Posted:

I got the new sly cooper today and it's great.

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

9,710. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I got the new sly cooper today and it's great.

Yup, a great return for the franchise. Hopefully, despite Sony's best efforts to make it fail, the game will do well at retail so we can get another one. I'm concerned the total lack of advertising is going to hurt it though. I know people who like the series that didn't even know the game was out until I told them today.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,711. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

I know people who like the series that didn't even know the game was out until I told them today.

Yeah, same here. I put the game in my friend's hand yesterday and he was shocked that it was already released. :(

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

9,712. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

I know people who like the series that didn't even know the game was out until I told them today.

Yeah, same here. I put the game in my friend's hand yesterday and he was shocked that it was already released. :(

With Sony switching marketing firms hopefully this is something that doesn't happen again. A good first-party exclusive should never have such little advertising.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,713. Posted:

They've been sucking at advertising for the past few years. I think they definitely needed a new firm.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,714. Posted:

that Kevin Butler fiasco sure was worth it Sony? Right? Am I right? Anyone? No? Thought so.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,715. Posted:

I am pretty sure I just gave Dead Space 3 the lowest score the entire industry is going to give it.

It's like everyone completely forgot that it should at least pretend to be a horror game. I am dead serious when I say that Mass Effect 3 mission fighting against the Rachni is more frightening than the entirety of Call of Duty: Space Edition.

Holy crap I hate that game.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,716. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

I am pretty sure I just gave Dead Space 3 the lowest score the entire industry is going to give it.

It's like everyone completely forgot that it should at least pretend to be a horror game. I am dead serious when I say that Mass Effect 3 mission fighting against the Rachni is more frightening than the entirety of Call of Duty: Space Edition.

Holy crap I hate that game.

I will say that Dead Space was already only somewhat more horror than RE4, so it apparently becoming even less horror is just silly. Again though, demo made it look like the best Lost Planet game that we'll ever get.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,717. Posted:

FINALLY! I got all the time trials finished in Rayman: Origins last night. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for the game, but MAN the game gives me Donkey Kong Country trilogy levels of RAGE at needing to collect everything. xD

Oh, and the super secret unlockable final level is RIDICULOUSLY HARD. But so satisfying to complete, at the same time! :D

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

kevohki

9,718. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

FINALLY! I got all the time trials finished in Rayman: Origins last night. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for the game, but MAN the game gives me Donkey Kong Country trilogy levels of RAGE at needing to collect everything. xD

Oh, and the super secret unlockable final level is RIDICULOUSLY HARD. But so satisfying to complete, at the same time! :D

Congrats! The final level in Rayman Origins is probably my favorite level in all of gaming but induces unspeakable rage in me at the same time. Some of those underwater time trials were insane and the underwater chest levels, especially the one where the level collapses and you can barely see anything.

Edited on by kevohki

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,719. Posted:

@Dezner, @Kevohki - Is it okay if I add you two to my PSN friends list? I'll be ddydydy.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,720. Posted:

So anyone get Sly Cooper?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70