Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,621 to 9,640 of 9,907

citizenerased

I don't think my 160 Gb lasts me that long when it comes to downloading entire games. Yeah I can get an external, but that's hassle and the price of like 10 games. Not to mention I like having cases and booklets.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

8BitSamurai

irken004 wrote:

citizenerased wrote:

I don't think my 160 Gb lasts me that long when it comes to downloading entire games. Yeah I can get an external, but that's hassle and the price of like 10 games. Not to mention I like having cases and booklets.

You could maybe upgrade the internal drive like I did, went from a 160 to 320. Internal drives don't cost much at all: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136927

Or better yet, 500GB! I really need to upgrade mine, had to delete some stuff to make room for the PS Plus games I wanted to play.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Midnight3DS

I'm getting a new 500 gig model today or tomorrow. My old PS3 kicked the bucket. Gotta redownload all the free games again.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

banacheck

Dragon's Crown European October Launch Date Revealed

European publisher NIS America has announced a release date for Dragon's Crown, VanillaWare's 2D fantasy brawler in which you can play as amazon, elf, warrior, sorceress, dwarf or wizard.

Featuring fluid visuals and support for local or online co-op play, you can band together to face the game's denizens of evil, including more than a few dragons to slay.

Pre-ordering the game will grant you an exclusive Dragon's Crown artbook at select retailers, when Dragon's Crown launches for PS3 and PS Vita on October 11th in Europe.

banacheck

odd69

did someone say dragons crown?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Dezner

odd69 wrote:

Yeah, I'm jealous of anyone else playing it! (Haven't bought it....YET!)

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

Dezner wrote:

odd69 wrote:

It's a really good game Dez. I was playing the crap out of it a few weeks before its release and I really enjoyed it; I gave it a 4.5/5 Star review score in my review.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

Dezner wrote:

odd69 wrote:

So have you bought this yet? its omg good

Knux

So I've (finally) beaten Shadow of the Colossus a few days ago. It's such a wonderful game!

Knux

irken004

Knux wrote:

So I've (finally) beaten Shadow of the Colossus a few days ago. It's such a wonderful game!

Too true, and since ICO is coming to PS + I'll get on that.

banacheck

odd69 wrote:

Dezner wrote:

odd69 wrote:

So have you bought this yet? its omg good

If your into RPG's its a must have, i would say.

banacheck

irken004

Swiket wrote:

I can't recommend Spelunky enough. It's so damn brutal and unforgiving, yet so addicting.

Same with Stealth Inc.

banacheck

irken004 wrote:

Swiket wrote:

I can't recommend Spelunky enough. It's so damn brutal and unforgiving, yet so addicting.

Same with Stealth Inc.

I would recommend Stealth Inc too, as well as Hotline Miami. I'm surprised no ones on about Diablo III, it's out this week.

banacheck

banacheck

I think Diablo III will do great on console, no auction house, it has Monster Power, the infernal machine event, brawling etc, drop-in out co-op local or online, and its also an up-to-date version of Diablo 3 thanks to PC.

banacheck

odd69

Swiket wrote:

Oh boy, Diablo III. Now console players can experience the disappointment, too!

LOL

odd69

banacheck wrote:

I think Diablo III will do great on console, no auction house, it has Monster Power, the infernal machine event, brawling etc, drop-in out co-op local or online, and its also an up-to-date version of Diablo 3 thanks to PC.

I may buy it, may not. I got so much backlog its hard to care

banacheck

Who's been playing Castle of Illusion? Thay've done an excellent job of it, i pre ordered it & got the original version too.

banacheck

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.