Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 9,907

irken004

Swiket wrote:

It's really not worth loading up Home for that.

It is for me, what with that KZ beta access D: plus some free themes can't hurt

shingi_70

Untitled

Man while I want another traditional Fantasy or steamPunk FF, I love when Square takes modern sensibilities into their titles.

Looking forward to Final Fantasy Verus XIII XV.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Linky_97

I just bought a PS3 with a bunch of games like GTA IV, MGS4, Resistance1, Battlefield 2, Motorstorm and i'm planning on getting all the big fighting games like Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken. So add me on PSN! My name is Linky97

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Jaz007

So with the PS4 coming up I'm thinking about getting PS Plus now. So how often do new free games come in and in what quantity?
And how many games that wouldn't have intrested you, but you got and played because they were free on PS Plus and ended up really enjoying? I'm espcially looking for input on smaller downloadable titles for that question.

P.S. I have a Vita too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

banacheck

Jaz007 wrote:

So with the PS4 coming up I'm thinking about getting PS Plus now. So how often do new free games come in and in what quantity?
And how many games that wouldn't have intrested you, but you got and played because they were free on PS Plus and ended up really enjoying? I'm espcially looking for input on smaller downloadable titles for that question.

P.S. I have a Vita too.

The free game's you get once a month for Playstation+, like i've am downloading LBP Karting & XCOM Enemy Unknown now & at the start of this month i downloaded ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus. The games are a mix of PSN games & full rental games, the full rental games where older games like Demon Souls but now thay are just a few months old games like the new Hitman. For me the Playstation+ is 100% worth it i've had a lot of free games that if added up come well over the price for Playstation+ itself, also the cloud saves are handy.

banacheck

banacheck

forgot to add the PSN games are usually the latest PSN games, like when the The Cave first got released it was free for Playstation+ users.

banacheck

Platypus

Everyone seems amazed by the new PS4's graphics, but to me, the most impressive game Sony announced was Puppeteer. Nobody seems to care about this game and I think it was one of the show's best. The trailers look quite incredible.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

banacheck

Platypus wrote:

Everyone seems amazed by the new PS4's graphics, but to me, the most impressive game Sony announced was Puppeteer. Nobody seems to care about this game and I think it was one of the show's best. The trailers look quite incredible.

Sony's Puppeteer is going to be excellent and so is Sony's Knack, both day one buys for me. I'm also looking forwards to Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it. Some many games so little time.

"The Division takes place in New York 3 weeks after a lethal virus, released on Black Friday, swept through the city. One by one, basic services have failed. Society has collapsed into chaos. The President invokes Presidential Directive 51, and The Division, a top-secret unit of self-supporting tactical agents, is activated,"

banacheck

kkslider5552000

banacheck wrote:

Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it.

this is mainly because they shamelessly ripped off their own Watch Dogs reveal for this game's reveal

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

irken004

kkslider5552000 wrote:

banacheck wrote:

Tom Clancy's The Division looks very good too it's a online open world RPG which has a Watch Dogs feel to it.

this is mainly because they shamelessly ripped off their own Watch Dogs reveal for this game's reveal

I don't think Division had any inspirations from Watch Dogs, more like a real-world based Destiny with survival elements.

Anywho, my gamestop is apparently doing a Last of Us midnight release, so I'll be heading to that.

Jaz007

I just got PS Plus, the PS4 coming and stuff inspired me to get it. I got $10 off with a coupon too. Now to start downloading free games.

Jaz007

3ds234

Should I get my ps3 fixed it YLOD.If I do ill get the ps+

3ds234

Jaz007

My PS3 has been downloading games over 12 hours and and has managed to download less than 3 GB worth of games. I don't think it's ever been this slow before.

Jaz007

RR529

For the heck of it I decided to fire up my digital copy of LittleBigPlanet (which I stopped playing long ago), dressed my little Sackboy up in a lion getup, avoided some snaping crocodile things, and actually had a pretty fun time.

I think I'll be giving it another shot

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

mookysam

Jaz007 wrote:

My PS3 has been downloading games over 12 hours and and has managed to download less than 3 GB worth of games. I don't think it's ever been this slow before.

That's nothing. It once took 2 days for me to download God of War HD. I may have repressed how long Unfinished Swan took. Luckily I have a better internet connection now, but I'm guessing Sony's servers are still stupid slow.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

irken004

RR529 wrote:

For the heck of it I decided to fire up my digital copy of LittleBigPlanet (which I stopped playing long ago), dressed my little Sackboy up in a lion getup, avoided some snaping crocodile things, and actually had a pretty fun time.

There's a big sale on costumes and the other games in the series on PSN by the way.

RR529

irken004 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

There's a big sale on costumes and the other games in the series on PSN by the way.

Thanks for the info, but I'm currently saving up for a new 3DS game.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Peach64

Just bought a PS3! I'd planned to get a PS3 at launch, but 360 impressed me so much at E3 2006, I decided to go with that, and put the PS3 off til later. It feels so nice to have a Dual Shock back in my hands for the first time since I packed up the PS2 to replace it with a 360 in July 06. Ironically, the first thing I did was download a bunch of PSOne classics, and I'm about to get stuck into Metal Gear Solid, but I'll be picking up Uncharted and Infamous over the weekend too.

Peach64

shingi_70

You get PS+?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.