Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,461 to 9,480 of 10,199

AuthorMessage

florecita

9,461. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Splat wrote:

Sorry for the double post but finally played Journey and it was awesome.

You mentioned Journey, double post justified.

And Resident Evil 6 is amazing. Improves so much upon 5. People said that Leon's campaign was the worst, but I'd say Chris' would be down at the bottom.

Ada as singleplayer is good fun too.

And Mercinaries... my god it's addicting.

I completely agree with you there. In order of enjoyment I think I would say Leon's, Jake's , then Chri's. Mercenaries OMG! i freakin love it! I only wish they had made some of the bosses a bit more scary and harder to kill.

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

9,462. Posted:

I wasn't expecting much of Journey at all, since the demo was pretty drab imo, but I absolutely loved the full game.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,463. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

My soul fades away every time I enter the PSN store. Dx

Thank goodness it isn't just me - I despise the new design of the PSN store! So much so, that I hardly even check the weekly downloads any more.

I always check the store update on the computer first anyway ;) but I don't think the new store is bad, it just needs some speed increased.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Swiket

9,464. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I wasn't expecting much of Journey at all, since the demo was pretty drab imo, but I absolutely loved the full game.

Journey is a tough game to "get" during a demo, especially when you can't even meet anyone else in the game yet.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,465. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

Journey is a tough game to "get" during a demo, especially when you can't even meet anyone else in the game yet.

This.

I didn't really get in to it till I started playing with someone else then I loved every second of it. It's probably my favorite online experience I have had since playing Monster Hunter Tri with people on here.

The game couldn't have a better name than Journey either it's a perfect name for a perfect game.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

9,466. Posted:

The only thing I didn't like about Journey was the part towards the end.

I'm not sure if I was on the track or not, but I flew around somewhere, got separated from my buddy, and had to hike up a mountain as if that wasn't the intended route.

Apparently others didn't have this problem, but I had no idea where I was supposed to go.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Knux

9,467. Posted:

I have heard that The Walking Dead is pretty awesome, but is it worth buying when I have never read the comic book series or watch the TV show? I didn't even know that this game was based on something else to begin with before I heard about it.

Also downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 (including the DLC), Nights into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, After Burner Climax, Daytona USA, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire IV, and The Impossible Game. I only had to pay less then $50 (rest of that $50 went to Gravity Rush DLC and Fuel Tiracas.) You can't beat combining having PlayStation Plus and an incredible Sega sale! ;)

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,468. Posted:

Knux wrote:

I have heard that The Walking Dead is pretty awesome, but is it worth buying when I have never read the comic book series or watch the TV show? I didn't even know that this game was based on something else to begin with before I heard about it.

The show is based off the comic moreso than the video game. With that being said, the video game is completely different than the comic and provides a completely new experience for fans.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,469. Posted:

Knux wrote:

The game is pretty much it's own thing. You don't need to know anything about the comic or TV show to enjoy it. I recommend getting the season pass for $20 you save $5 in the long run and get a free TWD theme.

Not only is it a great game but an easy platinum. All you have to do is finish all 5 episodes to get the platinum.

Edit: I forgot there is a disk version now to.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,470. Posted:

It seems the NA PSN update is live already, with Assassin's Creed 2 deluxe edition on sale. Should I grab it if I've already played AC1, Brotherhood and AC3 already?

Also Arkham CIty is on sale so if you don't own it yet then SHAME ON YOUR PETTY LIFE.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,471. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

It seems the NA PSN update is live already, with Assassin's Creed 2 deluxe edition on sale. Should I grab it if I've already played AC1, Brotherhood and AC3 already?

Why not? Pretty awesome game.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,472. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Also Arkham CIty is on sale so if you don't own it yet then SHAME ON YOUR PETTY LIFE.

I haven't played any of the AC games but for $10 I plan on getting it.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,473. Posted:

Assassin's Creed for $10?! My PS3 picked a helluva month to break. :(

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

pikku

9,474. Posted:

I could not get into Journey at all. I was having a decent time with it until got to the [spoiler?] underwater part [spoiler] and I got confused and gave up. Just don't get the hype honestly.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,475. Posted:

pikmaniac wrote:

I could not get into Journey at all. I was having a decent time with it until got to the [spoiler?] underwater part [spoiler] and I got confused and gave up. Just don't get the hype honestly.

It's one of the few games that expresses emotion without saying a word. That's certainly admirable, though personally I do think some people have been hyping it up too much based on what it can do for other games, rather than what it really is.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

9,476. Posted:

Can't get enough of battlefield 1943, wish there was dlc for it, also got war hawk and my bro said it was like BF 1943 (besides the fact it's futuristic) so I will give that a go.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,477. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Why not? Pretty awesome game.

Fair enough, will probably grab Revelations way later on too once it's cheap. But I might splurge on AC2 since it is on sale from pretty cheap.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,478. Posted:

I started Assassin's Creed 2 and like it for the most part. It started a bit slow but that wasn't all bad for me since I haven't played the first one. I'm kinda lost story wise though. I also think the trophies look pretty cool.

I have obviously played Infamous to much, I keep wanting to jump off any building with out dying. :)

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,479. Posted:

AC2 seems much better paced than Brotherhood was so far, I'm on Sequence 3.

Also the free Jetpack Joyride on PSN is better than I expected.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knux

9,480. Posted:

I have all PS3 AC games off of PSN except Revelations and AC3. If I wasn't broke I would have bought Revelations now, but I'll just wait until later. But I have plenty of time, since I need to play and beat the first three AC games first.

I did start AC1 and liked what I played so far even though the story so far is confusing the hell out of me, lol.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990