Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 941 to 960 of 9,907

Stuffgamer1

@Sean: Good choice! You MIGHT be able to find it used, but I really have no idea for sure. No idea how your shops work either...would it even be worth the price difference? It'd only be $5 in an American GameStop.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Sean007s

Looked at IGN reviews and the GOTY edition looks stunning and really fun!!!
OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!

This game will be good,I have followed it since it came out but i only convinced my dad to buy it for me now!!!
Oh man

I'm sorry,i just want to play FO3.
I want a game that will last me atleast more than 10 hours. Most games today have short SP modes but FO3.....oh boy....its all about SP and exploring!! ^^

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sean007s

I bought Fallout 3 Standard edition for 21 euro

Surprisingly they were out of stock on Fallout 3 GOTY so what choice did I have? lol
Oh well saved me some moneyz lol

Got myself a Pizza for today and gonna enjoy some FO3.
BYE!!! XD

Adam

I want my money back.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

CanisWolfred

Nintendork wrote:

http://www.destructoid.com/psa-flow-is-free-on-psn-right-now-...

FlOw is now FREE on the PSN today only!

(NA only)

Does that include the PSP version?...no, of course not. Why the heck does the PSP never get promotionals like this?? Oh well, I already have the PC version anyways. I highly recommend everyone with a PS3 give flOw a download. It's an interesting an unique game that you just gotta try. And hey, it's free, so why not.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

jangonov

@Strofan7, I agree. It was a great demo. I am likly to buy it if I can find the money for it

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

@Sean.... I saw you playing Fallout 3 today, what do you think so far. Once you climb out of that vault you are hooked for a Awesome 100+ hr journey if you take your time and just enjoy the atmosphere and sights of the game. As for DLC, Mothership Zeta is suppose to be the worst of the bunch. The main one is Broken Steel, it raises you level cap to 30 wich is Incredible, and also removes the ending of the game and carries the gamplay on after it ended in SP mode for more hours of enjoyment. When I finally get my copy back ill be downloading it myself.

I missed the FLOW thing but I broke down and bought Flower for the half off price. Ive been so curious about it for so long and well guess Im going to give it a shot.

.... Bioshock 2 is just incredible, the more I play the more Im loving it. Big Sisters are INSANE!

@Strofan.... yeah man, Im really looking forward to getting my hands on the game. I talked to Sammy over at pushsquare.com today, he started his review of the game, and he said that four hours into the game, the game had him so depressed and emotionally beat down he had to take a break, as the game is so twisted. That just sparked my curiousity even more about it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Slappy: Flower really is quite good. Ironically, it can get quite aggrivating trying to get all of the Trophies (one in particular is a real pain in the butt). Otherwise, it's very calm and yet exhillarating at the same time. Best sense of effortless flight in any videogame ever! At least...that I've played. But I defy someone to show me a game where you control something with substancially more mass than the wind that has such smooth controls.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuff..... Ive heard from so many people that its great, so I finally broke down and got it lol. Im about to try it here in a minute and we shall see. Im sure I will be hooked

Oh.... Blazblue Calamity Trigger is REALLY fun. Im actually liking it better than Street Fighter 4. Having a fresh bunch of new characters with full story lines behing them (they all tie in to eachother) is really refreshing. It plays a lot like SF4 but to me its a bit more balanced, mainly because everyone in the world can fight with SF4 movesets blindfolded lol, making online ridicilous hard. Im enjoying it, and Gamestop has it now for Only $30 USD. Anyone thats got it and wants to go a few matches let me know, Im game.

Sean007s

Fallout 3 is amazing and its well worth it. I got the game used for 21 euro.....BARGAIN FTW!!
Like I said,the GOTY edition was sold out but I was gonna buy that edition only for it not being in stock.
However i will buy some DLC like broken steel and Mothership Zeta(I seen a walkthrough on it and it seems pretty cool to me...maybe its because I'm into space and UFO's. lol)

I'm at the part where you have to get to the Museum of Technology for Three-Dog.

OMFG....When i met up with the borthers of steel gang and then we all battled against the super mutants......
That was just awesome and then a HUGE one came in and we went all out on it!

This game is just brillant!!

WAIW

Would anyone recommend Burnout: Paradise?

WAIW

Slapshot

@WAIW.... dude its only basically the best racing game on the market, so go buy it!

SilentJ

Mickeymac wrote:

WAIW wrote:

Would anyone recommend Burnout: Paradise?

Only if you like getting lost in your racing games.

Lol! Burnout Paradise really is a great game but I agree that it's too easy to get lost during races. There's been so many times I'm leading and then make a wrong turn sending me in the wrong direction. You really have to know your way around Paradise City sometimes but it's just so much fun even when you're not racing. I think the game and dlc is on sale this week on the PSN so I wouldn't hesitate to download it.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Sean007s

Finished with the GNR quest.

Hey guys,is it me or is this game like little short?...
I'm already on the 3rd main quest and while it did take long enough...i feel its a short game because i looked up the main quests online.

Is there side quests?..

Overall:Game is bloody excellent!!

SilentJ

@Sean007s
Trust me, the game isn't short. You can rush through it if you want but there are lots of side quests you get from different people you meet. I spent hours just roaming around trying to find different locations and things to kill. Glad you're enjoying it so far.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

@Sean.... I did prob 75% of the side quest and it put me around 120 hrs if I remember correctly so no, not short at ALL.

@Mickeymac.... just watch your cars blinkers, I dont know, I played that game so much I literally know every nook and cranny of the game. I know most all the street names and everything. Loved it, absolutely loved it. Drop your own tunes on your HD and had some Heavy Metal raging in the background and haul some serious A$$

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Sean.... I did prob 75% of the side quest and it put me around 120 hrs if I remember correctly so no, not short at ALL.

@Mickeymac.... just watch your cars blinkers, I dont know, I played that game so much I literally know every nook and cranny of the game. I know most all the street names and everything. Loved it, absolutely loved it. Drop your own tunes on your HD and had some Heavy Metal raging in the background and haul some serious A$$

Cool thanks!!
I'll just download the DLC aswell.

Hey...umm..has anyone seen the brotherhood outcasts roaming the wastelands??
I am following them right now after they saved me from some gang...lol

Sean007s

OMG!!!
Some guy on my PSN list is giving all his Fallout 3 DLC to me......
Like he is dead serious about it and in 2 hours he is gonna give it to me while he is asleep!

Guys,this is a glorious day for me. lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.