Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,381 to 9,400 of 10,232

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

9,381. Posted:

im clearly bored since im going to ask what does anyone think of phantom pain viral teaser? :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,382. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

im clearly bored since im going to ask what does anyone think of phantom pain viral teaser? :P

Yes.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,383. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Well The Last of Us isn't out till May, which is disappointing.

Can I just say that I'm not sure why this game is being as hyped up as it is?

I mean, it looks really good, but it's really not done anything to justify the hype? It looks like a really good game...so do 100+ upcoming games. And it's not doing anything new and stuff like Watch Dogs and that new MGS demo completely overshadow it graphically. And none of the trailers really wowed me too much. And it kinda irks me that a shooter zombie game doing nothing too different is one of the only new IPs with a ton of hype behind it.

Because the developers are superpeople?

I would have thought you of all people realised that developers are now like film directors - celebrities with cults of personality that forgive them for doing boring stuff. If Stephen Spielberg comes out and says "I'm making a new film," more people pay attention to it than they do to the hundreds of more interesting films also in production at the same time.

Well that did come to mind but it's just it's that looking at the big upcoming AAA games that everyone is hyped for (Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Beyond), it just really stands out. Ironically, by not standing out.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Magi

9,384. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I mean, it looks really good, but it's really not done anything to justify the hype? It looks like a really good game...so do 100+ upcoming games. And it's not doing anything new and stuff like Watch Dogs and that new MGS demo completely overshadow it graphically. And none of the trailers really wowed me too much. And it kinda irks me that a shooter zombie game doing nothing too different is one of the only new IPs with a ton of hype behind it.

I would have thought you of all people realised that developers are now like film directors - celebrities with cults of personality that forgive them for doing boring stuff. If Stephen Spielberg comes out and says "I'm making a new film," more people pay attention to it than they do to the hundreds of more interesting films also in production at the same time.

Well that did come to mind but it's just it's that looking at the big upcoming AAA games that everyone is hyped for (Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs, GTA V, Beyond), it just really stands out. Ironically, by not standing out.

None of those games appeal to me. I'm looking most forward to Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, and Aliens: Colonial Marines. Those are my must-buys in 2013. Hopefully, I'll be able to take a break from Guild Wars 2 by then. :/

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,385. Posted:

Magi wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

None of those games appeal to me.

opinions had nothing to do with what I was talking about

I've already done the half-serious at best "I'm sorry you hate fun" jokes to death so...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,386. Posted:

So what do you guys think the chances of a PS4 launching next year.

Also Puppeteer looks incredable.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,387. Posted:

I grabbed the LittleBIGPlanet Special Edition Move bundle at Target for $40 today, so I also grabbed the Portal 2 motion controller DLC pack, in addition to the Assassin's Creed 3 Hidden Secrets DLC.

That all should last me till Christmas :P

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,388. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So what do you guys think the chances of a PS4 launching next year.

I bet it will launch on January 1st with a state of the art Green Ray player built in. But no launch games. Sony wants Sonies to feel the nostalgia from the PlayStation 3 launch all over again.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,389. Posted:

whooooo!!!! :D :D :D Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, coming march 2013!

Already got my copy pre-ordered! ^_^

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,390. Posted:

So the new Shonen Jump game has been announced for PS3/Vita.

its called a team battle game so I'm not sure its a fighter or a jump skinned warriors style game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

SimonB79

9,391. Posted:

are u guyz looking forward to the littlebigplanet2 cross-controller dlc next week? ... im personally very excited by the prospect of using my psvita as a wiiu controller ... zombiu next possibly? ;)

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter: SimonB79

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,392. Posted:

How in the world does Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition take 18 GB's? I was going to get it off PS+ but I don't like fighting games enough to justify it taking up that much space.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Swiket

9,393. Posted:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/12/famitsu_teases_surpris...

It's happening!

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Platypus

9,394. Posted:

Wait.....MGS5 and Ground Zeroes are two different games??

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,395. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So the new Shonen Jump game has been announced for PS3/Vita.

its called a team battle game so I'm not sure its a fighter or a jump skinned warriors style game.

Source? I hope it's a fighter.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,396. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Sony should just install Journey onto every PS3 they sell. Everyone should be required to play it.

EVERYONE

This!

@WhiteKnight Feel free to add me crossed23 and I'll grab a few matches with you. I'm loving the game as well.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,397. Posted:

@turtlelink

Here you go.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/11/project-versus-j-is-like...

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,398. Posted:

What's the point? Bleach guys win just by stepping on the battlefield.

Fingers crossed for a playable Orihime.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,399. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

What's the point? Bleach guys win just by stepping on the battlefield.

Fingers crossed for a playable Orihime.

why? Halfway through the battle she'll become a useless character for no reason because BLEACH.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

9,400. Posted:

Pffft Dragon Ball Z characters would be S Tier. They blow up planets.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!