Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,361 to 9,380 of 10,222

AuthorMessage

Knux

9,361. Posted:

I'm finally back on PSN for good this time! Been playing Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II which amazes me to no end on how good it is! :O

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,362. Posted:

Knux wrote:

I'm finally back on PSN for good this time! Been playing Sonic the Hedgehog: Episode II which amazes me to no end on how good it is! :O

I need to get that a 2nd chance. I was really not enjoying it. I don't know why, since I really liked the first episode and the team powers with Tails were at least ok...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

9,363. Posted:

So, is anyone playing PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?! It's flippin' awesome and if you've got it, I'm down to let you try and kick my butt. Haha

Oh, sorry I've been away for so long, I've been really busy getting adjusting to being an editor. Lots of fun, but a lot of work too. :)

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,364. Posted:

The way the game bombed I don't think anyone is playing it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,365. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

The way the game bombed I don't think anyone is playing it.

But how could a Sony crossover game fail if they have Kevin Butl-

oh

oh...

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,366. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

So, is anyone playing PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?! It's flippin' awesome and if you've got it, I'm down to let you try and kick my butt. Haha

Oh, sorry I've been away for so long, I've been really busy getting adjusting to being an editor. Lots of fun, but a lot of work too. :)

I'm a big fan of the game. The more I play, the deeper it gets. I routinely get slaughtered online, but Sir Daniel Fortesque is dead already, and you can't keep a good skeleton down.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

9,367. Posted:

Such a shame that sony and superbot screwed up so much with this game. Putting Seth Killian as the main spokesperson was a mistake.

Anyone else worried about next year? Sony couldn't market any of its titles including its big fall title (PSATBR) and its even its new handheld properly. Everything barring the vita was B Teir at best.

How is sony expecting to handle marketing so many games (sly cooper, god of war, last of us, and beyond) which are all major titles hitting in the same time frame properly. They are even going to be handling the marketing for Bioshock. That's not even counting if the PS4 hits next fall as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,368. Posted:

I'm not really worried about Sony or the Vita. As long as PSO2 releases on it next year, I'll not only be purchasing a Vita, but so will millions of others.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,369. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

I'm not really worried about Sony or the Vita. As long as PSO2 releases on it next year, I'll not only be purchasing a Vita, but so will millions of others.

just like the Dreamcast.

...wait

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,370. Posted:

Depends really. If we're talking about the United States and Europe, no, obviously.

Japan, on the other hand, yes.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,371. Posted:

Well The Last of Us isn't out till May, which is disappointing. And Bioshock Infinite was delayed by a month, both games I look forward to getting. In addition to Playstation All Stars for Christmas :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

9,372. Posted:

I've only had a Ps3 for a few months and i love it :D

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

RR529

9,373. Posted:

So exactly what is Journey all about?

Toonami reviewed it last saturday & gave it a 9/10 (although their reviews are more advertisements than anything).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,374. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Toonami reviewed it last saturday & gave it a 9/10 (although their reviews are more advertisements than anything).

It's a journey. If you have a PlayStation 3, I recommend the demo or even reading reviews via Metacritic.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,375. Posted:

Sony should just install Journey onto every PS3 they sell. Everyone should be required to play it.

EVERYONE

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,376. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Proving that games can be 1) intelligent 2) philosophy 3) art.

It's a game that is essential if you're the kind of person that thinks games can offer more than "pew pew hurr your mum last night"... entertainment

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,377. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Well The Last of Us isn't out till May, which is disappointing.

Can I just say that I'm not sure why this game is being as hyped up as it is?

I mean, it looks really good, but it's really not done anything to justify the hype? It looks like a really good game...so do 100+ upcoming games. And it's not doing anything new and stuff like Watch Dogs and that new MGS demo completely overshadow it graphically. And none of the trailers really wowed me too much. And it kinda irks me that a shooter zombie game doing nothing too different is one of the only new IPs with a ton of hype behind it.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,378. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

And it kinda irks me

I see what you did there.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

9,379. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Well The Last of Us isn't out till May, which is disappointing.

Can I just say that I'm not sure why this game is being as hyped up as it is?

I mean, it looks really good, but it's really not done anything to justify the hype? It looks like a really good game...so do 100+ upcoming games. And it's not doing anything new and stuff like Watch Dogs and that new MGS demo completely overshadow it graphically. And none of the trailers really wowed me too much. And it kinda irks me that a shooter zombie game doing nothing too different is one of the only new IPs with a ton of hype behind it.

Because the developers are superpeople?

I would have thought you of all people realised that developers are now like film directors - celebrities with cults of personality that forgive them for doing boring stuff. If Stephen Spielberg comes out and says "I'm making a new film," more people pay attention to it than they do to the hundreds of more interesting films also in production at the same time.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

9,380. Posted:

I played Journey at a friend's house and OMG Epic! I want it, but I don't buy any other systems besides Nintendo.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii