Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,301 to 9,320 of 9,907

Ideal_Hero

With the PS4 and NextBox on the way, I assume that there will be some good deals on PS3s and 360s to try and move a few final units. If I found a really good deal, I was considering picking up one or the other. I'm leaning towards the possibility of a PS3, but what does it have that I should take it over a 360. Thanks in advance.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Dezner

PS3: Free to play online games, and you won't have to pay AGAIN to use your Netflix subscription or the INTERNET on your console. Playstation Plus if you're into that sort of thing. Rewards you for being a paying member.

360: Um....Shadow Complex is a really great arcade game. Let's see...

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Jaz007

Ideal_Hero wrote:

@Dezner and @Canis - Thank you for your input. I'm going to do some research on which games each system has that I would like. Any suggestions? (BTW, I don't do M.)

PS3 is your best freind then. I'm like you in the no M games things as well. Uncharted is the best stuff in gaming and Infamous is fantastic. Sly cooper is great, the Ico and the Shadow of the Colosuss Colection is amazing, Ni No Kuni is great. These are all Playstation exclusives. Here are some more good games. Batman Arkham city is one of the best games ever made (played it on Wii U but it will be amazing on PS3 too), 007 Blood Stone is pretty good, Dynasty warriors 6: Empires is pretty good, Dark Void is a good game that would be a great pick up for $5 at GameStop, Transformers war for Cybertron and fall of Cybertron are great games you should definite get, Mirrors edge is a pretty good game, the PSOne classic Twisted Metal 2 is an amazing game that you should definitely download.

Jaz007

Ideal_Hero

@Jaz007 and @Canis - Thanks guys. Your suggestions have been very helpful, and I will take them into serious consideration. One last thing. What are some of the good online games the PS3 offer? I know about Journey and the Sonic CD re-release but what are some others?

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Slapshot

I think a lot of people are going to be shocked and maybe a little upset with some of the PS4 and Xbox 720 features.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Dezner

Ideal_Hero wrote:

@Jaz007 and @Canis - Thanks guys. Your suggestions have been very helpful, and I will take them into serious consideration. One last thing. What are some of the good online games the PS3 offer? I know about Journey and the Sonic CD re-release but what are some others?

If you like Castlevania and you like 2D, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is a really fun online game to play with friends!

hint hint I'm obsessed with it and it's more fun with friends

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Slapshot wrote:

I think a lot of people are going to be shocked and maybe a little upset with some of the PS4 and Xbox 720 features.

Oh you insider you!
"Maybe a little upset"? I can't begin to try and guess what that'd be...
...aside from this that is:
Untitled

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Knux

Slapshot wrote:

So are you saying that the Wii U is the only next-gen console worth buying? That will save me a lot of money. Because I'm not going to buy a console that will not allow me to play used games.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

CanisWolfred

Ideal_Hero wrote:

XBLA has more than I can count, all with Demoes you can try. PSN has a lot of good ones, too. Skullgirls, Wipeout HD, Wizardry (I suggest you try the demo), Scott Pilgrim, Bionic Commando, Crysis, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Hell Yeah, Okami HD, Shatter, Sine Mora, and the Pixeljunk games are all some of my favorites.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Uncharted 3 is surprisingly really good. Unlike its predecessors, I'm actually enjoying it. So far.

(The acting and storyline flawless as of now. Very good.)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Slapshot

Knux wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

So are you saying that the Wii U is the only next-gen console worth buying? That will save me a lot of money. Because I'm not going to buy a console that will not allow me to play used games.

Um... no. Actually, I wouldn't say that at all. Also, I don't know anything that isn't already rumoured about the used game features (or anything else for that matter) on the next generation consoles.

Any ways, have you guys seen this yet?
http://www.edge-online.com/news/epic-on-the-industrys-giant-l...

There's some good information within this article.

Slapshot

Oh, (and yes I'm double posting) save your pennies for Urban Trial Freestyle this Tuesday!

Gamer83

Slapshot wrote:

Oh, (and yes I'm double posting) save your pennies for Urban Trial Freestyle this Tuesday!

Cross-buy?

Gamer83

RR529

Toonami "reviewed" The Unfinished Swan (PSN) tonight.

They gave it an 8/10.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Uncharted 3 is surprisingly really good. Unlike its predecessors, I'm actually enjoying it. So far.

(The acting and storyline flawless as of now. Very good.)

It gets better as you progress in the game. A set piece near the end is one of, if not my best of all time across all forms of media too.

Jaz007

shingi_70

So the new bungie game got announced and IGN broke embargo. It looks like a mulitplatform western version of the phantasy star pusedo memo games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.