Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Showing 9,281 to 9,300 of 10,199

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,281. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

I just ordered The Sly Collection and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. I was just planning on getting R&C, but I saw The Sly Collection for $20 and have always wanted to give those games a try.

Good choice, my man. Good choice.

Yes good choices, though I personally prefer R&C over Sly. I bought my Sly Collection through a sale on PSN. Still working on Sly 2.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,282. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

AlexSays is no longer Banned?! Holy cow, I just noticed that!

I thought he just got mad at something and left for a while. I wouldn't know anything about that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,283. Posted:

He might've banned himself. I just remember seeing he was banned and didn't get an explanation. Oh well. At least he was back for a little while. Not sure if he's gonna frequent again or not.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,284. Posted:

Vanquish is supposed to come out today digitally on PSN. Along with digital versions of Portal 2 and the new motion DLC for it.

I already have Portal 2 on disc but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

9,285. Posted:

I should totally get Portal 2, even if I can't play the Move game. Was gonna get it for the 360, though, but then my Live ran out.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,286. Posted:

I started the first Sly Cooper and so far so good. :)

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,287. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I should totally get Portal 2, even if I can't play the Move game. Was gonna get it for the 360, though, but then my Live ran out.

If you can't play it on PC, then the PS3 version is the next best thing (it even has cross compatibility with the PC version in the co-op mode)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,288. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Such a freaking awesome game. I wish I could go back and enjoy it for the first time all over again. :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,289. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

irken004 wrote:

but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Such a freaking awesome game. I wish I could go back and enjoy it for the first time all over again. :D

I'm in Act 2 now and it feels like an old arcade game gone modern :O but it's really fun, having that much control with the dashing and time slow-downs is interesting.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dezner

9,290. Posted:

Hehe, yeah. Glad you're liking it, and you'll appreciate that the game does NOT take itself seriously at ALL, which makes it so much more fun! :D

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Splat

9,291. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

I just ordered The Sly Collection and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. I was just planning on getting R&C, but I saw The Sly Collection for $20 and have always wanted to give those games a try.

Good choice, my man. Good choice.

Yes good choices, though I personally prefer R&C over Sly. I bought my Sly Collection through a sale on PSN. Still working on Sly 2.

I just finished the first Sly and would have to say I prefer R&C as well. That said I still really liked Sly and a easy platinum.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,292. Posted:

Also I tried the demo for Epic Mickey 2, using the dualshock 3. It's... odd after playing through EM 1, but the controls aren't bad. I'm torn between getting this version for the HD and trophies or the Wii one since I have EM 1 on there and the wii remote is perfect for it.

But the added voiceover work is great.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

9,293. Posted:

so I played at least a bit of the first LBP like shortly after it came out and while the , it's obvious the level creator and things were just amazing and the game's awesome and fun despite not being the new Mario or whatever. Add Kart to both franchises and it's seemingly the same thing, at least from what I've seen. So am I missing something about the lower scored reviews or are they just dumb?

In other words, I've found a lot of fun (and a renewed interest in Metacritic) at reading the downvote (mehvote for 50s?) reviews being completely hypocritical and having no idea what they are talking about.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

9,294. Posted:

Oh man I love ZOE2 so much. It's like they took the awesome battle system of the first game, and put it into a good game.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

irken004

9,295. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so I played at least a bit of the first LBP like shortly after it came out and while the , it's obvious the level creator and things were just amazing and the game's awesome and fun despite not being the new Mario or whatever. Add Kart to both franchises and it's seemingly the same thing, at least from what I've seen. So am I missing something about the lower scored reviews or are they just dumb?

In other words, I've found a lot of fun (and a renewed interest in Metacritic) at reading the downvote (mehvote for 50s?) reviews being completely hypocritical and having no idea what they are talking about.

I was in the LBP Karting beta and thought it was amazing, better than Mario kart in some ways.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

9,296. Posted:

Downloading Okami HD at the moment. Hopefully the graphics upgrade is worth it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

9,297. Posted:

Might be getting Black Ops II a few days early.

Lets just say I know a guy. :P (So stoked.)

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

9,298. Posted:

Dragon Age: Origins is so fun mmmmm

And I don't even like WRPGs

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

9,299. Posted:

Caved in and bought Dead Space (finally). Two days in and i'm already at chapter 4. And I'm loving it so far, feels like a really long game.
Although I don't find it scary, I think it's a really well made horror game. And let's be honest, if I we're in that situation I would be scared to sh*t traumatized by literally everything I'd see or dead.
Really good game. :P

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

SilentJ

9,300. Posted:

Quantum Conundrum free with Plus tomorrow! :D Can't wait!

PSN ID : MrPink78