Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,161 to 9,180 of 9,907

Aviator

Bankai wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Well Ni No Kuni is officially out.

Anyone have it?

I've finished it once. Just started playing again.

Let me know when you decide to go to bed for the first time since you started playing.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CanisWolfred

Emaan wrote:

I really want to possibly get Jet Set Radio for $5, anyone have it and can give a second opinion?

I was already planning on getting Sonic CD and Super Puzzle Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix.

Eff, are those gonna be on sale?!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

e-love

@CanisWolfred.

No, I've been planning on getting those two for a while now.

They might as well be on sale. Sonic CD $5 and Puzzle Fighter is $10.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Splat

Jet Set Radio will be part of the sale $4.99 for everyone $2.50 for PS+.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

e-love

CanisWolfred wrote:

Grr, I want Puzzle Fighter to be $5. Been waiting for it to go on sale since I played the demo 3 years ago...

It was $5 before, and I missed my chance to nab it <.<

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aviator

I LOVE SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER!!

It's worth it's price now Canis.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Jaz007

Got my no no kuni pre-order this morning, great game from what I've played so far. Studio Ghibli worked wonders on it.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Fuzzy

Keep meaning to play the Ni No Kuni demo for a while now. And so many other games.

But I'm going off to the states for a few weeks, so games will have to wait a while.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Splat

I ended up getting LBP Karting off the PSN sale. I'm sure I will end up getting another game or two before the sale is over. I'm trying to act like Ni No Kuni isn't really out yet since I don't have the money for it.

Edit: I played LBP Karting a ton today and I really feel that most reviewers were way to harsh with this game. I mean it's not perfect by any means but I have really enjoyed it for the most part. It's a steal on the PS store sale.

Edited on by Splat

Chrono_Cross

Dead Space 2 is incredible. Just beat it and holy crap. I'm thoroughly excited for the third game.

(Hoping it meets my expectations, lol.)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Gamer83

Bought LBP Karting, will probably get Machinarium as well. I've played a little bit of LBPK and for what it is it's quite fun, not up there with Mario Kart or the class of the genre, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, but at $10 it's definitely worth a buy.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Dezner

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Dead Space 2 is incredible. Just beat it and holy crap. I'm thoroughly excited for the third game.

(Hoping it meets my expectations, lol.)

Yeah, I really need to get around to playing the first two. If I make an effort, maybe I can get both finished around the time DS3 hits the $20 price point.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

ilovegaming

I care very much, so thanks for the heads-up!

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

shingi_70

Pan web store is up for NA.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

Emaan wrote:

In case anyone else besides me cares, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was basically just confirmed for a release outside of Japan.

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Recording-Begins-for-KINGDOM-HE...

Untitled

In other news...I just bought Ni no Kuni, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and Persona 4 Arena. Thanks to also buying two PSN cards; I also downloaded LittleBigPlanet Karting, The Unfinished Swan, Psychonauts, Ratchet & Clank, The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Ozma Wars, and Persona 4 Golden.

I won't be bored for a long time.

Knux

Splat

Is it possible to use my PSN ID on my old PS3 and on a new PS3? Some people have told me I just chose "use existing ID" when I set up the new PS3 and other people have said I have to deactivate my ID on my old PS3.

I would really like to just use the same account on both PS3's. That said my biggest thing is being able to to re-download my bought games on the new PS3 and keeping my trophies.

I know you can do a data transfer but doesn't that just move everything from the old to the new while deleting it from the old? I would rather just have everything on both if possible.

Bankai

Splat wrote:

Is it possible to use my PSN ID on my old PS3 and on a new PS3? Some people have told me I just chose "use existing ID" when I set up the new PS3 and other people have said I have to deactivate my ID on my old PS3.

I would really like to just use the same account on both PS3's. That said my biggest thing is being able to to re-download my bought games on the new PS3 and keeping my trophies.

I know you can do a data transfer but doesn't that just move everything from the old to the new while deleting it from the old? I would rather just have everything on both if possible.

I believe you can have two PS3s at the same time. However, you have a limit to how many devices you can have the games on. I think it's 2?

If you've got a game on one PS3 and a Vita, for instance, I don't think you'll be able to download it to your new PS3.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.