Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,141 to 9,160 of 9,907

irken004

Sony_70 wrote:

Come on down to Krazy Kaz's Discount Games Emporium

What Jak and Dextar game is that?

The first one, though it'll be in HD like it was in the HD trilogy set.

Splat

I'm going to get Jak and Daxter and probably Ratchet & Clank. They really are some good deals. I'm debating getting LBP Karting. I have heard mixed things but for $10 I might give it a shot.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Slapshot

Yes Sony - please take my money!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Gamer83

Splat wrote:

I'm going to get Jak and Daxter and probably Ratchet & Clank. They really are some good deals. I'm debating getting LBP Karting. I have heard mixed things but for $10 I might give it a shot.

I feel the same way about LBPK, I've always enjoyed that universe though so for $10 I'll probably get it.

This sale is ridiculously good, I think I've gotten more out of being a PS Plus member for less than a year than I ever have out of subscribing to XBL Gold. MS really needs to work on that and it also wouldn't kill Nintendo to come up with something similar.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

CanisWolfred

I mostly just want NiGHTS into dreams (been waiting too long for that to go on sale...) and Jak & Daxter (for $2 I can't say no). Also, why is Sly Cooper Not among those? Would be a great way to hype up Sly 4...

Oh, and how long has Psychonauts been on PSN?!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Also the DUST 514 beta is finally going public tomorrow time to get my nooby hands on it and know not how to play effectively!

Chrono_Cross

So Dead Space 2 with a Turtle Beach surround sound headset is absolutely terrifying at 2 a.m., in the dark and alone. I've only jumped a few times and yelled moderately loud once, but dang, it can ****ing nerve wrecking when progressing in this game. I've never aimed down the sights so much in my life.

Maybe it's because of the headset and how I can hear every Necrmorph before it can even blink. Or that I'm a noob to the series. lol

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Aviator

Chrono_Cross wrote:

So Dead Space 2 with a Turtle Beach surround sound headset is absolutely terrifying at 2 a.m., in the dark and alone. I've only jumped a few times and yelled moderately loud once, but dang, it can ****ing nerve wrecking when progressing in this game. I've never aimed down the sights so much in my life.

Maybe it's because of the headset and how I can hear every Necrmorph before it can even blink. Or that I'm a noob to the series. lol

Man, I need to get back into Dead Space. That and Amnesia have been the only games in recent memory that make my palms sweat at the title screen (knowing whats ahead).

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Knux

I'm thinking about buying The Legend of Dragoon down the road. Is it any good?

Knux

Chrono_Cross

Aviator wrote:

Man, I need to get back into Dead Space. That and Amnesia have been the only games in recent memory that make my palms sweat at the title screen (knowing whats ahead).

I've heard nothing but great things about Amnesia. That, and it's getting a sequel. But if you haven't played Dead Space 2 yet, I highly recommend it, especially if you sort of liked the original.

I'm just hoping Dead Space 3 delivers. The third game in most series have always disappointed me.

It's like a curse.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Slapshot

Bankai wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Yes Sony - please take my money!

Totally the wrong time for the sale.

Ni No Kuni was just released.

I won't be touching Ni No Kuni for months - I simply don't have the time for it right now.

@Crono Give Slender Rising a shot. Play it in the dark with headphones on and be prepared to s*** your britches.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Knux wrote:

I'm thinking about buying The Legend of Dragoon down the road. Is it any good?

I've heard so many mixed things, I'm actually scared to play it. Seems like a very love or hate game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Bankai

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Aviator wrote:

I've heard nothing but great things about Amnesia. That, and it's getting a sequel. But if you haven't played Dead Space 2 yet, I highly recommend it, especially if you sort of liked the original.

I'm just hoping Dead Space 3 delivers. The third game in most series have always disappointed me.

It's like a curse.

From what I've played, Dead Space 3 is not especially impressive. It's done what most horror series have done and turned into a generic shooter.

That said, I previewed the game in a setting that's not especially great for horror games (ie a noisy room with around a hundred journalists and EA staff around), so it could just be that the atmosphere didn't hit home.

e-love

Well Ni No Kuni is officially out.

Anyone have it?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kevohki

Emaan wrote:

Well Ni No Kuni is officially out.

Anyone have it?

My copy just shipped. Ordered the strategy guide too because it was cheap. Now I just need time to play it .

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Splat

I keep checking for the PSN sale and nothing yet. It should have been up by now.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

e-love

I really want to possibly get Jet Set Radio for $5, anyone have it and can give a second opinion?

I was already planning on getting Sonic CD and Super Puzzle Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.