Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,041 to 9,060 of 9,907

Splat

How is AC Brotherhood?

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

turtlelink

Jetpack Joyride was free I heard, but when I went to download it Tuesday, it had a price tag. What gives?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

How is AC Brotherhood?

Good, but not as good as AC2, according to my bro.

I'm undecided on which is better. AC2 is more solid and gets bonus points for how much of a huge improvement it is from 1, but Brotherhood has an entire multiplayer mode and some other new stuff despite being made just a year later.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Aviator

turtlelink wrote:

Jetpack Joyride was free I heard, but when I went to download it Tuesday, it had a price tag. What gives?

Sony dislikes turtles.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

irken004

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

How is AC Brotherhood?

Good, but not as good as AC2, according to my bro.

I'm undecided on which is better. AC2 is more solid and gets bonus points for how much of a huge improvement it is from 1, but Brotherhood has an entire multiplayer mode and some other new stuff despite being made just a year later.

I like AC2 more so far though Brotherhood's multiplayer is pretty fun.

But I still like AC3's story more than either of them.
But AC1 had my fave story from the series.

Urgh.

Knux

Demon's Souls is coming to PSN next week for only $19.99.

This is the best news ever for me. Only a few weeks ago, I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have this on PSN. It's like Sony and Atlus read my mind! Now I know what I'll be saving my money for.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Slapshot

Knux wrote:

This is the best news ever for me. Only a few weeks ago, I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to have this on PSN. It's like Sony and Atlus read my mind! Now I know what I'll be saving my money for.

You can most likely find it at retail for the same price or less. Either way, it's still one of the best games ever developed. I actually beat it for the first time this week. I got about 50 hours in a few years back and lost my game save when trading up my PS3. I loaned out my game thereafter and just recently reacquired it. So I went straight through it and enjoyed it immensely.

Speaking of which, I've got 55,000 souls sitting in the Adjudicator's chamber in NG+ - I need to go get those back!

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Bankai

Slapshot wrote:

Knux wrote:

You can most likely find it at retail for the same price or less. Either way, it's still one of the best games ever developed. I actually beat it for the first time this week. I got about 50 hours in a few years back and lost my game save when trading up my PS3. I loaned out my game thereafter and just recently reacquired it. So I went straight through it and enjoyed it immensely.

Speaking of which, I've got 55,000 souls sitting in the Adjudicator's chamber in NG+ - I need to go get those back!

Picking it up on PSN is supporting Atlas though and will encourage it to keep the servers open for longer.

CanisWolfred

@EdJericho - 2D Fighting fans tend to dislike 3D fighting games, which might explain it. I personally like both, but I'll admit, I haven't gotten Tekken Tag Tournament 2 either. Waiting to get it for the Wii U. Also, I suppose a "welcome to the forums" is in order, since I see you've only recently made use of your account, despite being here since 2009.

BTW, sent my PS3 to GopherMods yesterday. Hope it comes back in one piece...or at all...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

EdJericho wrote:

Knux wrote:

Also downloaded Sonic Adventure 2 (including the DLC), Nights into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, After Burner Climax, Daytona USA, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire IV, and The Impossible Game. I only had to pay less then $50 (rest of that $50 went to Gravity Rush DLC and Fuel Tiracas.) You can't beat combining having PlayStation Plus and an incredible Sega sale!

I used the free 1 month PSN+ trial that came inside God of War Saga last month and it really came in handy with all the holiday sales PSN had especially with Sega since I knew they'd do their usual X-Mas sale which I took huge advantage of getting Sonic Adventure 1 + 2, NiGHTS, Jet Set Radio, Hell Yeah, After Burner, Daytona, and Space Channel 5.

I wanted to get Virtua Fighter 5 but everyone in my buddy list either didn't have it nor was interested in getting it. Same issue I had with Tekken Tag 2, wanted to get it but no one else was interested, which was surprising too since I have many friends on my list who are into fighting games and tend to play many of them we got like Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter x Tekken, King of Fighters 13, Dead or Alive 5, Persona 4 Arena, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. If I had someone who did I would totally get it since I've been wanting to try out Tekken (SF x TK doesn't count lol).

Dude, add me, my PSN is tishr. I should have one or two free spaces on my friends list. I would love to play VF5 with you! I wanted to get back into it since I was actually really good at it lol. I also love Marvel Vs Capcom, so if you have that, we could play that too.

TurtleLink's backloggery

Knux

I downloaded the LittleBigPlanet Karting demo...and I surprisingly enjoyed it. Looks like Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed won't be the only racing game that I buy this year.

Knux

turtlelink

Only on my second round of Jetpack Joyride and I already beat my record that was on my iPhone. So much more convenient without a finger obstructing my view.

TurtleLink's backloggery

Splat

Jetpack Joyride is actually pretty fun. I wasn't expecting much when I downloaded it.

Edited on by Splat

irken004

There's a sale on some Minis games, so I grabbed N.O.V.A. for 99 cents It's not too bad, except it uses PSP style FPS controls.

CanisWolfred

Got a call from Gopher Mods. They said it was the Motherboard that was the problem, not the power supply. That means that I need to send it in to Sony. Which means that they might swap out my PS3, which might mean I'll lose all my games and save data. Ugh...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Splat

CanisWolfred wrote:

Got a call from Gopher Mods. They said it was the Motherboard that was the problem, not the power supply. That means that I need to send it in to Sony. Which means that they might swap out my PS3, which might mean I'll lose all my games and save data. Ugh...

The download games you bought should be linked to your PSN account I believe? So you should be able to re-download them as long as you use the same PSN account. Someone can correct me on this if I'm wrong.

irken004

Splat wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The download games you bought should be linked to your PSN account I believe? So you should be able to re-download them as long as you use the same PSN account. Someone can correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Unless he has a 2nd PS3 he used, it should work I think. Though his game saves might be lost unless he can back them up somehow or had them saved in the PS+ game save cloud.

Knux

CanisWolfred wrote:

Even if you haven't backed up your games or saved data, you can redownload all of your games through your PSN account. However, you may have lost your save data if you didn't backup the data to an external hard drive or to cloud storage.

It looks like Sly Cooper 4 is going to even cheaper. $40 for ...

Good news, but I still need to buy and play the older Sly Cooper games first.

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.