Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 9,001 to 9,020 of 9,907

Splat

The God of War Ascension Multiplayer beta is pretty awesome. I'm getting my butt handed to me left and right but fun none the less.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

CanisWolfred

Okay, my PS3's out of Warranty, and their website won't register my PS3's serial number, so I can't get repairs from Sony. Does anybody know of any other good place to get a PS3 repaired?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

turtlelink wrote:

My soul fades away every time I enter the PSN store. Dx

Agreed.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Okay, my PS3's out of Warranty, and their website won't register my PS3's serial number, so I can't get repairs from Sony. Does anybody know of any other good place to get a PS3 repaired?

Well, I remembered phones still exist and called up Sony. I may be able to send it in to them but I'm gonna wait until after the holidays. Meanwhile does anybody know anything about:

Endless Electronics
FixMyPlaystation
Playstation3Shop.com
Gophermods

I'll be emailing all of these guys, since they're all cheaper than Sony and might be able to fix my current system instead of giving me a different one like Sony said they'd probably do.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Well, I remembered phones still exist and called up Sony. I may be able to send it in to them but I'm gonna wait until after the holidays. Meanwhile does anybody know anything about:

Endless Electronics
FixMyPlaystation
Playstation3Shop.com
Gophermods

I'll be emailing all of these guys, since they're all cheaper than Sony and might be able to fix my current system instead of giving me a different one like Sony said they'd probably do.

Make sure you remember to back up all of your save data.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

MikeDanger

ive been playing with the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection. Ico was meh, Shadow of the Colossus is great but camera sucks like real bad and the horse riding is stressful.

Used PS3 games are getting real cheap lately. I never figured how long it has been since I bought a PS3 game at retail price. I guess it was Dragon's Dogma the last one.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

irken004

MikeDanger wrote:

Used PS3 games are getting real cheap lately. I never figured how long it has been since I bought a PS3 game at retail price. I guess it was Dragon's Dogma the last one.

Heck, I've been buying new games at cheap prices (though they're usually a bit older) like Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time for $15.

Splat

irken004 wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Heck, I've been buying new games at cheap prices (though they're usually a bit older) like Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time for $15.

This.

I have only had my PS3 for a little over a year and have got some great deals on greatest hits and GOTY edition games. I just finished A Crack In Time today and paid about the same price and loved it.

irken004

Swiket wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

ive been playing with the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection. Ico was meh, Shadow of the Colossus is great but camera sucks like real bad and the horse riding is stressful.

How is it stressful? I don't even know what you mean by that.

Sometimes it can get tricky to control for me, mostly when using the bow and arrow while riding Agro or trying to jump off him to get on one of the colossi's wings. It's even more stressful when playing the PS2 version, darn frame drops.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Endless Electronics
FixMyPlaystation
Playstation3Shop.com
Gophermods

Endless Electronics and FixMyPlaystation are the same place, manned by the same guy, but with two different price points for the same work. I don't trust a company that pulls that kinda crap. Guess that just leaves Playstation3Shop.com and Gophermods. Leaning a bit towards the latter, since I think PS3Shop faked their 100+, 100% 5-star reviews...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Fox

@CanisWolfred
I'd stick with Gophermods, myself. I haven't even heard of the other guys. When you send your system in I'd think about getting signature confirmation so you can make sure when your system arrived and who received it (unless their delivery address is a P.O box).

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Splat

Ni No Kuni looks amazing.

Splat

Sorry for the double post but finally played Journey and it was awesome.

I will be honest I wasn't really in to it at first but once I ran in to someone else and we started playing together that did it for me. I ended up playing the whole game with him or her and it was a great experience.

irken004

Playstation All Stars is $40 for the PS3/vita combo on PSN, so I grabbed that instead of the retail disc for $60.

Knux

irken004 wrote:

Playstation All Stars is $40 for the PS3/vita combo on PSN, so I grabbed that instead of the retail disc for $60.

Are you serious? I might just have to go the download route then.

Knux

irken004

Knux wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Are you serious? I might just have to go the download route then.

Yep, it's about 5.4 gb for the PS3 game and 1.7 gb for the vita one. I didn't bother downloading the Vita one though it's on my download account now

Aviator

Splat wrote:

Sorry for the double post but finally played Journey and it was awesome.

You mentioned Journey, double post justified.

And Resident Evil 6 is amazing. Improves so much upon 5. People said that Leon's campaign was the worst, but I'd say Chris' would be down at the bottom.

Ada as singleplayer is good fun too.

And Mercinaries... my god it's addicting.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.