Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 901 to 920 of 9,907

mastersworddude

Xbox just got A Sonic and Sega all stars racing demo and theme, so im expecting the PS3 version this week.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Slapshot

@Trevor.... . lol, thanks for all the info, that is INCREDIBLY helpful.... I would prob be right there with you in New Game + but MW2 and Brutal Legends also take up a good bit of my time lol. Especially MW2, as Im already topped back out at level 70 online Prestige and also finished the campaign on Veteran now. Ill definately be trying that trick for leveling. Ive got a Royalty Class with high MP so I should be able to pull that off before too long.

• Got in new Game Informer and some crazy reviews.
    Bioshock 2 got a 8.25 wich is a little lower than to be expected but seriously.... can you honestly top the greatness of the first game.
    Heavy Rain netted a 9.5 so it truely is a GREAT game.
    FF 13 gained itself a 9.25 on the PS3 the 360 version isnt reviewed and the review for the PS3 DOES include exclusive things to the PS3 that arent available on the 360, so the 360 will be lacking things to the PS3 and Square Enix wasnt able to get a copy of the finished game to them for review in time.
    Dantes Inferno only got a 7, thought this would have been much higher.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

mastersworddude

I want to get Heavy Rain but, im still saving up for FF 13.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Sean007s

Is Bioshock 1 still worth buying?
God...I missed out on so much gaming this gen(except the Wii).

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

CanisWolfred

Is Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Invisible Tiger on Sale on the PS3 too? If so, I'd highly recommend everyone who hasn't picked them up already go do so right now.

@Sean007

Yes. Yes it is. I was wondering the same thing, but in the end, it's a fantastic game in its own right, and no sequel will ever reduce its worth.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sean007s

Is Marvel Vs Capcom 2 any good???
lol I always ask these questions XD

Dezner

If you enjoy 2D fighting games, and by association Capcom fighting characters and Marvel characters, then yeah it's pretty good.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

odd69

I am not impressed with Invisible Tiger at all, The worst seven fifty I've ever spent. I got it on sale but even though, i didnt think it was worth it. Wounded Dragons was 100% better in every way . The game does look impressive i do give it that and i really don't want to hate on it but the gameplay just didn't do anything for me. Matt Hazard is next on my Downloadable list.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Trevor_Fox

slapshot82 wrote:

@Trevor.... . lol, thanks for all the info, that is INCREDIBLY helpful.... I would prob be right there with you in New Game + but MW2 and Brutal Legends also take up a good bit of my time lol. Especially MW2, as Im already topped back out at level 70 online Prestige and also finished the campaign on Veteran now. Ill definately be trying that trick for leveling. Ive got a Royalty Class with high MP so I should be able to pull that off before too long.

Np. =) Glad to help. That's the absolute fastest way that I've found to level grind without using an exploit of some sort. Of course, it doesn't help me that I can't actually use any of the exploits. =P There's some sort of glitch where you can suicide with one character, grab his souls with your second character, then grab again with your first character, and keep doing this till you have 999 million. Unfortunately, this is not available for the American version of the game; not to mention, I think the latest patch did away with this anyway. I don't wanna break the game, but I ain't got long to play it, and wouldn't mind tryin' to obtain some items that would otherwise be outta my reach.

Another thing people do is something called Soulsucking. It's actually one of the spells in the game. I think you learn it from Yuria the Witch. There are some people who wish to be de-leveled for whatever reason (PvPing or Co-op play), and they'll get a friend to challenge them in the game and then get Soulsucked down to whatever level they desire. I think the person Soulsucking gets a lot of souls for doing this.

Either way, the suicide glitch didn't work for me and I haven't tried out the other method, but they're something I came across while seeing if there was a quick way to obtain souls. So far, I think the one I've found it is possibly the quickest legit way.

Edited on by Trevor_Fox

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

Firkraag

Sean007s wrote:

Is Marvel Vs Capcom 2 any good???
lol I always ask these questions XD

the first game i got for ps3, it's not bad, and the netcode is great for online matches.

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

CanisWolfred

odd69 wrote:

I am not impressed with Invisible Tiger at all, The worst seven fifty I've ever spent. I got it on sale but even though, i didnt think it was worth it. Wounded Dragons was 100% better in every way . The game does look impressive i do give it that and i really don't want to hate on it but the gameplay just didn't do anything for me. Matt Hazard is next on my Downloadable list.

Yeah...I guess I confused Invincible Tiger with Wounded Dragon. Too bad the latter isn't on XBLA.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Sean.... to tell you how good Bioshock is. I got it and Fallout 3 the same day and was totaly insane over Fallout 3 finally coming out. I put Bioshock in and it never came out of my PS3 for two whole weeks until I beat it. I literally could NOT stop playing the game. I actually missed a day of work because I didnt realize I stayed up nearly all night playing.

Anyone heard from Castlehomminid? I think he deleted me from his PSN account too, he hasnt posted in here in a long time now.

y2josh

@slapshot82: The last time I logged in to my PSN account he had been offline for like 15 days or something like that. I was wondering about him as well.

y2josh

Slapshot

y2josh wrote:

@slapshot82: The last time I logged in to my PSN account he had been offline for like 15 days or something like that. I was wondering about him as well.

I dont know, I hope the guys alright. I know he got a little out of hand with post and all for awhile, but he came aound quick. I played some MW2 online with him right after he Platinumed it and that was the last Ive seen him on. Cool guy, hope he makes his way back around.

y2josh

Wow. The whole game they made for Wii being put up on PSN for 15 dollars as a downloadable title. Trying to make as much back from their losses as they can I guess. If it was 10 maybe I would get it

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Slapshot

@y2josh..... Its actually suppose to be Really good. Dead Space was a phenominal game and Extraction is suppose to be one of the top games on the Wii for Third Party Development. Im guessing this will be a launch title for Playstation Arc and Im sure it will see a Natal release or Live Release as well, and I dont blame them a bit, the game sold absolutely terrible on the Wii.

castle is still on my Friends List, Im guessing the reason he hasnt been online in 20 days is that his PS3 finally threw a drive. He had mentioned having problems again with it.

Sean007s

slapshot82 wrote:

@Sean.... to tell you how good Bioshock is. I got it and Fallout 3 the same day and was totaly insane over Fallout 3 finally coming out. I put Bioshock in and it never came out of my PS3 for two whole weeks until I beat it. I literally could NOT stop playing the game. I actually missed a day of work because I didnt realize I stayed up nearly all night playing.

Anyone heard from Castlehomminid? I think he deleted me from his PSN account too, he hasnt posted in here in a long time now.

I might replay the game if i find it for cheap!
Also yes,looking at my PSN friends list,he has not signed in for 20 days....
Anyone know what or where he has gone off to??

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.