Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,961 to 8,980 of 9,907

kkslider5552000

WhiteKnight wrote:

What's the point? Bleach guys win just by stepping on the battlefield.

Fingers crossed for a playable Orihime.

why? Halfway through the battle she'll become a useless character for no reason because BLEACH.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

What's the point? Bleach guys win just by stepping on the battlefield.

Fingers crossed for a playable Orihime.

why? Halfway through the battle she'll become a useless character for no reason because BLEACH.

Yeah but because Bleach she can also survive being cut in half. Literally.

If not Orihime I want Kon as a playable character.

RR529

turtlelink wrote:

Pffft Dragon Ball Z characters would be S Tier. They blow up planets.

So much this. Sorry Ichigo, Kenshin, Yugi, Yusuke, or whomever. Vegeta just pointed his finger at you, & you're nothing but a blood splatter now.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Bankai

RR529 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

So much this. Sorry Ichigo, Kenshin, Yugi, Yusuke, or whomever. Vegeta just pointed his finger at you, & you're nothing but a blood splatter now.

I'm pretty sure Ichigo survived a planet being blown up.

He falls down for a minute, they chat about existential and philosophical issues for a few minutes, and then Ichigo finds a new reserve of power, stands up and beats the living crap out of whoever.

It's a guaranteed formula. I just described 380 or so episodes of Bleach.

_zoipi

turtlelink wrote:

Well, they were asskiced buy Ryotsu from Kochikame, which was only a normal police guy. The only thing funny about that game will be playing as your favorite guy from teh SHonen Jump, but in the last years i've read nearly to nothing from that magazine, so that game will have to use some classic ones like Bobobo to appeal for me.

_zoipi

Twitter:

RR529

WhiteKnight wrote:

RR529 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I'm pretty sure Ichigo survived a planet being blown up.

He falls down for a minute, they chat about existential and philosophical issues for a few minutes, and then Ichigo finds a new reserve of power, stands up and beats the living crap out of whoever.

It's a guaranteed formula. I just described 380 or so episodes of Bleach.

Really? Which enemy gets that strong!? I've only read up through the defeat of Aizen, where at most, the strongest characters could maybe destroy a large city (power maybe comparable to Nappa).

To be honest though, I do love the big fights in Bleach, because it's the closest thing I've seen to Z, in terms of what they're able to do. The only thing that slightly puts me off, is some of the wierd things they do (instead of simply flying, they have to jump & kick up dust in mid-air, seriously). Also, for every transformation that looks awesome (Ichigo's bankai, Toshiro's bankai, Grimmjow's Resserećion), you have one that looks absolutely bloated & stupid (Mayuri's bankai, Kaname's bankai, Aerronero's resserećion).

Of course, my last couple of complaints don't actually have anything to do with how powerful the characters are, just the enjoyment I get from the manga/anime itself. I'll admit Bleach's characters would probably put up the best fight.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Slapshot

I appreciate you guys keepin' the thread alive while I've been away the past few months - we're getting close to 500 pages! Wow!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Screw Metal Gear. Let's see a remade Snatcher running on the fox engine.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

irken004

Finally beat Assassin's Creed 3 (and LittleBigPlanet 2), and AC3 is amazing despite a few technical issues. I feel like the PC version would be most ideal for the visuals, so I might grab that version later on. Meanwhile I can't wait for the King Washington DLC, so I'll finish up some more sidequests and missions until then. Already found all the trinkets and beat the Benedict Arnold missions.

Splat

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time is some good stuff. I'm going to have to break down and get the R&C Collection sometime soon.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Aviator

RESIDENT EVIL 6 IS AMAZING!

so amazing it deserves all caps

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

irken004

Speaking of which there's a PSN holiday sale starting tomorrow, with deals changing every week for 3 weeks. IGN has a list of the first batch, nothing for my gaming tastes but will keep an eye out on the next week's deals.

Splat

irken004 wrote:

Speaking of which there's a PSN holiday sale starting tomorrow, with deals changing every week for 3 weeks. IGN has a list of the first batch, nothing for my gaming tastes but will keep an eye out on the next week's deals.

I'm thinking about picking up either Resident Evil 4 or Rayman Origins both are $9.80 if you have PS+.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Fuzzy

Keep meaning to get the Ratchet & Clank original trilogy. But there's just so many games to catch up on at the moment.

NBA2K13, Far Cry 3, Okami HD, and Tokyo Jungle are keeping me more than occupied.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Magi

Splat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I'm thinking about picking up either Resident Evil 4 or Rayman Origins both are $9.80 if you have PS+.

Is there any improvement of RE:4 over the Wii version and does it support the Move controllers? I loved playing it on the Wii and wouldn't mind picking it up to use with Move (since I've since sold my Wii copy without completing it) and would be doubly interested if there is a graphics improvement (not that it was horrible to start with.)

Magi

Bones00

Slapshot wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Sony should just install Journey onto every PS3 they sell. Everyone should be required to play it.

EVERYONE

This!

@WhiteKnight Feel free to add me crossed23 and I'll grab a few matches with you. I'm loving the game as well.

It's funny how you talk about it like its a competitive game, hehe. I want to play Journey again too. I am missing some collectibles.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

Bones00

Magi wrote:

Splat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Is there any improvement of RE:4 over the Wii version and does it support the Move controllers? I loved playing it on the Wii and wouldn't mind picking it up to use with Move (since I've since sold my Wii copy without completing it) and would be doubly interested if there is a graphics improvement (not that it was horrible to start with.)

Resident Evil 4 on PSN is the PS2 port but upgraded to HD. There are unfortunately no motion controls but you get all the extras from the PS2 version plus trophies and leaderboards.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

Magi

Bones00 wrote:

Magi wrote:

Splat wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Resident Evil 4 on PSN is the PS2 port but upgraded to HD. There are unfortunately no motion controls but you get all the extras from the PS2 version plus trophies and leaderboards.

Thanks for that info! This game requires (for me) motion controls though. :/

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.