Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,861 to 8,880 of 9,907

Fuzzy

Downloading Okami HD at the moment. Hopefully the graphics upgrade is worth it.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Chrono_Cross

Might be getting Black Ops II a few days early.

Lets just say I know a guy. (So stoked.)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MikeDanger

Caved in and bought Dead Space (finally). Two days in and i'm already at chapter 4. And I'm loving it so far, feels like a really long game.
Although I don't find it scary, I think it's a really well made horror game. And let's be honest, if I we're in that situation I would be scared to sh*t traumatized by literally everything I'd see or dead.
Really good game.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

SilentJ

Quantum Conundrum free with Plus tomorrow! Can't wait!

PSN ID : MrPink78

Chrono_Cross

Every developer should take notes from Treyarch on how to make sequels.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Happy_Mask

Swiket wrote:

People are finding corrupt copies of Mass Effect 2 in their Blops II cases. This is hilarious. How could a CD manufacturer screw up this badly?

Bwahahaha! That's awesome! Kudos to the geniuses that found that out!

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

zezhyrule

Happy_Mask wrote:

Swiket wrote:

People are finding corrupt copies of Mass Effect 2 in their Blops II cases. This is hilarious. How could a CD manufacturer screw up this badly?

Bwahahaha! That's awesome! Kudos to the geniuses that found that out!

It didn't take much ingenuity, actually, as apparently ME2 was found on the 2nd installation disc of certain copies. It probably doesn't take a genius to pop a disc into a computer. Also it seems it was just the installation data (or part of it) for ME2, so you couldn't actually run the game itself. Then again that disc was supposed to house BO2's install data so... I guess you couldn't run either game. How does something like this happen anyway o.0

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

irken004

Speaking of screw ups, some copies of LEGO Lord of the Rings are actually demo discs, not the full versions. 360 version only I think though.

Edited on by irken004

Dezner

Finally updated to the new Store today.

Oh vey. There's a few neat things, but UGH overall.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Splat

The new search filter is pretty great.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Dezner

The filter is cool, but having to scroll DOOOOOOWN the entire way to get to a certain letter isn't. You can't even go from the top and jump to the bottom. What happened to the keyboard popping up?

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Splat

The last episode of The Walking Dead comes out tomorrow as well as Dungeon Defenders on PS+. I can't wait.

irken004

If anyone sees Assassin's Creed 3 on a good deal for Black Friday (online) or Cyber Monday, feel free to post the link here.

The only store nearby me that would have a deal on it during BF is Target, and all I'd get is a $20 gift card for buying at full price

Best Buy will have it at the store for $35 on BF.

Jaz007

I don't like the new store at all. it just feels like getting information about stuff takes longer. And who on earth thought the new dlc section was a good idea.

Jaz007

Splat

Splat wrote:

The last episode of The Walking Dead comes out tomorrow as well as Dungeon Defenders on PS+. I can't wait.

Was awesome..

AlexSays

I don't believe I've ever been banned besides as a joke.. I just pop in every few weeks to say hi.

Pretty sure I was banned on the VC-Forums site way back (not this site for the not old people) but I got my money's worth on that one. lol

On topic has anyone been playing ACIII? I haven't had much time, but there was one moment that drove me nuts. The part where you have to unlock the prisoners in an enemy camp without being spotted, with the last prisoner being on a ship.

I think it took me 20 tries and 75% of my free time for that week. >.>

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

LzWinky

zezhyrule wrote:

I do not like the new store D:

I will get used to it maybe but

no

I don't like it either. First thing to happen when I was trying to download a demo was an error, then another, then another. I see Sony has not improved anything as usual :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.