Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,841 to 8,860 of 9,907

turtlelink

Swiket wrote:

Apparently the ZOE HD Collection is having some framerate issues on the PS3. Konami should've gone to Bluepoint Games again to do this port.

I honestly thought Bluepoint did port it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CanisWolfred

Swiket wrote:

Apparently the ZOE HD Collection is having some framerate issues on the PS3. Konami should've gone to Bluepoint Games again to do this port.

The 360 version has issues, too. It's just that it's worse on the PS3 version. Still not as bad as the PS2 version, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Splat

I just ordered The Sly Collection and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. I was just planning on getting R&C, but I saw The Sly Collection for $20 and have always wanted to give those games a try.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

CanisWolfred

AlexSays is no longer Banned?! Holy cow, I just noticed that!

Splat wrote:

I just ordered The Sly Collection and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time. I was just planning on getting R&C, but I saw The Sly Collection for $20 and have always wanted to give those games a try.

Good choice, my man. Good choice.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

Yes good choices, though I personally prefer R&C over Sly. I bought my Sly Collection through a sale on PSN. Still working on Sly 2.

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

AlexSays is no longer Banned?! Holy cow, I just noticed that!

I thought he just got mad at something and left for a while. I wouldn't know anything about that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

He might've banned himself. I just remember seeing he was banned and didn't get an explanation. Oh well. At least he was back for a little while. Not sure if he's gonna frequent again or not.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Vanquish is supposed to come out today digitally on PSN. Along with digital versions of Portal 2 and the new motion DLC for it.

I already have Portal 2 on disc but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Splat

I started the first Sly Cooper and so far so good.

irken004

CanisWolfred wrote:

I should totally get Portal 2, even if I can't play the Move game. Was gonna get it for the 360, though, but then my Live ran out.

If you can't play it on PC, then the PS3 version is the next best thing (it even has cross compatibility with the PC version in the co-op mode)

Dezner

irken004 wrote:

but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Such a freaking awesome game. I wish I could go back and enjoy it for the first time all over again.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

irken004

Dezner wrote:

irken004 wrote:

but I'll grab Vanquish, been meaning to get it for a long time now.

Such a freaking awesome game. I wish I could go back and enjoy it for the first time all over again.

I'm in Act 2 now and it feels like an old arcade game gone modern but it's really fun, having that much control with the dashing and time slow-downs is interesting.

Dezner

Hehe, yeah. Glad you're liking it, and you'll appreciate that the game does NOT take itself seriously at ALL, which makes it so much more fun!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Splat

irken004 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Splat wrote:

Yes good choices, though I personally prefer R&C over Sly. I bought my Sly Collection through a sale on PSN. Still working on Sly 2.

I just finished the first Sly and would have to say I prefer R&C as well. That said I still really liked Sly and a easy platinum.

irken004

Also I tried the demo for Epic Mickey 2, using the dualshock 3. It's... odd after playing through EM 1, but the controls aren't bad. I'm torn between getting this version for the HD and trophies or the Wii one since I have EM 1 on there and the wii remote is perfect for it.

But the added voiceover work is great.

kkslider5552000

so I played at least a bit of the first LBP like shortly after it came out and while the , it's obvious the level creator and things were just amazing and the game's awesome and fun despite not being the new Mario or whatever. Add Kart to both franchises and it's seemingly the same thing, at least from what I've seen. So am I missing something about the lower scored reviews or are they just dumb?

In other words, I've found a lot of fun (and a renewed interest in Metacritic) at reading the downvote (mehvote for 50s?) reviews being completely hypocritical and having no idea what they are talking about.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

irken004

kkslider5552000 wrote:

so I played at least a bit of the first LBP like shortly after it came out and while the , it's obvious the level creator and things were just amazing and the game's awesome and fun despite not being the new Mario or whatever. Add Kart to both franchises and it's seemingly the same thing, at least from what I've seen. So am I missing something about the lower scored reviews or are they just dumb?

In other words, I've found a lot of fun (and a renewed interest in Metacritic) at reading the downvote (mehvote for 50s?) reviews being completely hypocritical and having no idea what they are talking about.

I was in the LBP Karting beta and thought it was amazing, better than Mario kart in some ways.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.