Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,761 to 8,780 of 9,907

Magi

Aviator wrote:

Does anyone wanna try and help me in convincing my friend we should co-op RE6 before Borderlands 2?

Couldn't we just try to convince you to co-op Borderlands 2 with your friend first?

It's a seriously awesome game.

Magi

y2josh

Magi wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Does anyone wanna try and help me in convincing my friend we should co-op RE6 before Borderlands 2?

Couldn't we just try to convince you to co-op Borderlands 2 with your friend first?

It's a seriously awesome game.

y2josh

Aviator

I'm missing the part where I buy Resident Evil 6?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dezner

WhiteKnight wrote:

Lei Fang has costumes where she doesn't bounce at all on my 32" TV!

UNACCEPTABLE!

Hmm....I'll have to "research" this and get back to you. << >>

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

irken004

These knuckles missions in Sonic Adventure 2 are very time-consuming. Luckily the Sonic and Tails ones aren't too bad.

_zoipi

irken004 wrote:

These knuckles missions in Sonic Adventure 2 are very time-consuming. Luckily the Sonic and Tails ones aren't too bad.

That's the thing about Sonic adventure 2: each character has their very own style of play, so it's not always running as fast as Sonic can. Some people complain about this, but i see it as a really good idea.

_zoipi

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

BenjaminRosa wrote:

irken004 wrote:

That's the thing about Sonic adventure 2: each character has their very own style of play, so it's not always running as fast as Sonic can. Some people complain about this, but i see it as a really good idea.

usually it would be considering how awful non-Sonic gameplay in Sonic can be but other than Rush Adventure this is the one where it works.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

irken004

BenjaminRosa wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I do like the variety, tails' and sonic's missions are pretty fun for the most part. Knuckle's are just too difficult to find emerald shards in my opinion.
And my baby chao has a squirrel tail >_>

_zoipi

irken004 wrote:

Knuckle's are just too difficult to find emerald shards in my opinion.

You'll get used to once you know the maps and get all the powerups,

_zoipi

Twitter:

Splat

I finished all the God of War games and would have to say the second one was my favorite, but I enjoyed them all.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Slapshot

Retro City Rampage is finally here!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Oh right, what I came here for. Since King of Fighters XIII is free for Playstation plus users, who wants to play against me?

florecita wrote:

ARRRgh! I just need to vent. But I just got street fighter vs. tekken and it turns out the character that my husband wanted to unlock, you have to buy for freaking $20! you get 12 characters for 20 bucks. That is a big ripp off! so now I have to spend extra $ just to get his character he likes to play with whatever, Ill still kick his butt anyways!

The game itself is not so bad but that is really annoying, personally I always like Tekken characters better. They dont have moves where they can get you from far away over and over!

I know this is a month old, but now you know why I haven't purchased it yet, even now that it's down to under $20 on Amazon. I'll buy it when the DLC is half off. The only DLC character I want is Elena. I happily pay $10 just to play as her, but not $20.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

I can't believe I waited this long to purchase and complete Journey. That game, no, that experience is one of the best to come out of the gaming industry in years bar none. And by years, I mean I can't remember the last time I was blown away this much. Probably when I went through Heavy Rain in 2010 or 100%'d Super Mario Galaxy 2 that year as well.

I highly recommend this game to anyone who owns a PS3...

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chunky_Droid

So..

Anyone wanna add me to their PS3 can find me at ChunkyDroid

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

Gamer83

Slapshot wrote:

Retro City Rampage is finally here!

And, thankfully, it's awesome.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

shingi_70

So what does everyone think of the new psn store?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

So what does everyone think of the new psn store?

It looks...okay. I've only seen two screenshots, though. At least it doesn't make my stomach churn on first site like every other XBD update.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.