Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,681 to 8,700 of 9,907

MikeDanger

I've just started sinking hours into Dragon's Dogma. Already up to level 25 in just 4-5 days.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

florecita

ARRRgh! I just need to vent. But I just got street fighter vs. tekken and it turns out the character that my husband wanted to unlock, you have to buy for freaking $20! you get 12 characters for 20 bucks. That is a big ripp off! so now I have to spend extra $ just to get his character he likes to play with whatever, Ill still kick his butt anyways!

The game itself is not so bad but that is really annoying, personally I always like Tekken characters better. They dont have moves where they can get you from far away over and over!

Edited on by florecita

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

Splat

Started Uncharted 3 and could the music in the Uncharted games be any more epic? I absolutely love it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Tasuki

florecita wrote:

ARRRgh! I just need to vent. But I just got street fighter vs. tekken and it turns out the character that my husband wanted to unlock, you have to buy for freaking $20! you get 12 characters for 20 bucks. That is a big ripp off! so now I have to spend extra $ just to get his character he likes to play with whatever, Ill still kick his butt anyways!

The game itself is not so bad but that is really annoying, personally I always like Tekken characters better. They dont have moves where they can get you from far away over and over!

So I guess it would be bad to mention that the DLC is already on your disc but you are still paying to be able to access it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Slapshot

Swiket wrote:

Is Rock Band Blitz worth getting if I haven't already invested in a Rock Band library?

You can find my review through my blog in my signature.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

florecita

Yeah, I know that too Tasuki

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

Splat

Dark_Oddy_Rises wrote:

So. New PS3. Can't wait to join you guys in this thread come Christmas. Sony picked a good time to refresh.

A replacement or your first one? I got mine about a year ago and love it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

zezhyrule

Dark_Oddy_Rises wrote:

So. New PS3. Can't wait to join you guys in this thread come Christmas. Sony picked a good time to refresh.

Yes! Now you can finally play all the MGS games
Make sure to pick up MGS1 on PSN before getting the HD collection. And definitely before MGS4
would recommend playing watching MGS4 before PW though

So like, the TGS conference. I'm afraid to mention it here because it sucked so bad.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

k8sMum

we just had the opportunity to borrow my son's friend's PS3 whilst he went on vacation; had it for a month. i am in love! the PS network is great. the graphics blew my mind. the latest Portal was a blast. we've had a PS 2 for, well, it feels like forever, and the PS3 is just so much more!

i am not interested in getting the WiiU for at least a year, but will be getting a PS3 as soon as i can.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

turtlelink

Dark_Oddy_Rises wrote:

I'm sure you'll love it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

shingi_70

That kingdom hearts collection looks good. Sucks its lacking KH2,BBS, and coded.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

irken004

Sony_70 wrote:

That kingdom hearts collection looks good. Sucks its lacking KH2,BBS, and coded.

I thought that too but then I realized they're doing us a favor by releasing the HD games in chronological order. Hurray continuity!

I own KH 1,2, Re: Chain of Memories, and 358/2 Days myself. But I'll consider getting this if it comes to America.

shingi_70

Really hope square is smart enough to have the game also on 360 when ithots America.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.