Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,641 to 8,660 of 9,907

Slapshot

Killzone 3 is seriously off-the-chain! Great game!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Splat

When you play Borderlands online does your level and guns and stuff from SP carry over or do you start from scratch?

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

kevohki

Double Dragon Neon hits this Tuesday and is free for PS+ members. I hope the game is good.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Fuzzy

I've recently got into playing pinball on my iPad, and have been surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. I should definitely give the PS3 version a go.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Splat

@kevohki - I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't suck.

@OlympicCho - I was going to get it till I saw the price of the DLC.

Bankai

Splat wrote:

@kevohki - I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't suck.

@OlympicCho - I was going to get it till I saw the price of the DLC.

it's not DLC - thats the cost of the game. You download the game for free, and then demo any table you want to. If you like the table, you buy it. Dont like the table, dont buy it. It works out at roughly $4 per table... And, if you only want one table, the entire game is only going to set you back $4. How the heck is that expensive?

And yes if you buy every table you're looking at $80 or so, but that is for literally months of pinball play. That's a big investment for only the most hardcore pinball fans.

Edited on by Bankai

Splat

Double Dragon Neon is full of cheesy 80's goodness.

Chrono_Cross

Completed Bulletstorm last night. I really think they should've named in D**kjokestorm because the dialogue adds nothing to the storyline except being mildy amusing. Or even Clichestorm as I've never predicted a game's events so well.

My friend and I tediously watched me complete the game (should have ended two hours before it did but... yeah), and as we knew the ending was approaching we brainstormed how cliche it was going to be. We guessed that the General was going to admit to what he'd done, kill Ishi, and the remaining two idgits were going to escape the planet at the last second.

We were right on the money! We even guessed the second Ishi "died", that there was going to be a terrible cliffhanger. And there was! Ishi was still alive! LOL

The gameplay was really satifying, though a bit repetitive after about five hours. Definitely wasn't worth $20 new.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

irken004

So the dinobot DLC for Fall of Cybertron came out today and they're awesome to play with

odd69

Just got double dragon Neon, i enjoyed the demo, the combat seems floaty to some but, i think wayforward did a decent job on it. I didnt find the controls 'floaty' myself but each to his own.Ten bucks drop in drop out online, i couldnt resist i loved DD way back when (damn im old). Ill be playing this til borderlands 2 arrives

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Splat

odd69 wrote:

Just got double dragon Neon, i enjoyed the demo, the combat seems floaty to some but, i think wayforward did a decent job on it. I didnt find the controls 'floaty' myself but each to his own.Ten bucks drop in drop out online, i couldnt resist i loved DD way back when (damn im old). Ill be playing this til borderlands 2 arrives

IGN gave it a 3 out of 10... I'm not saying it's a great game but a 3? I have enjoyed it.

odd69

Splat wrote:

odd69 wrote:

IGN gave it a 3 out of 10... I'm not saying it's a great game but a 3? I have enjoyed it.

i was wrong its not online yet, they will release a patch later on. why not release it with online co-op to begin with??

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

kkslider5552000

Splat wrote:

odd69 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the last game anyone cared about that got a poor score from IGN that wasn't pre-Colors Sonic was God Hand so this is odd.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

irken004

It seems that the Youtube app has been fixed, aside from some lag (probably from my part).

No more freezes or dead videos.

Splat

There seems to be some kinda trouble with Double Dragon Neon and it's trophies.

Once you earn a trophy for the game from then on every time you go to look at your trophies or profile it tries to sync and takes forever or doesn't finish at all.

The trophies aren't registering with Sony's server. In fact if you compare your trophies with a friend Double Dragon isn't even listed in your games list.

I hope they fix this ASAP because I do like the game. I thought it was just my PS3 but I have talked with others who are having the same problem.

Edited on by Splat

Sonicmon

should i get infamous 2 or save money for castlevania lords of shadow 2

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

kevohki

MR-SEGA wrote:

should i get infamous 2 or save money for castlevania lords of shadow 2

Infamous 2 is free if you have a Playstation Plus subscription. Or buy the collection if you don't have part 1 or Festival of Blood yet. LoS2 doesn't even have a release date yet so you may have to wait awhile for that game.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.