You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Syntax

weatherguy wrote:

Hi i heard the playstation is bad.

Even though I'm a fan of Nintendo, i don't seriously bash companies and their products just because they're competitors, so ignore biased comments on the ps3 and look for proper reviews and compare it to similar systems, its your choice if you want to get it or not.

I play old and unusually unique games to get away from boring reality.
This makes 95% of games who's main gimmicks are hyper realism ~boring~ to me.

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3045-2190 | Nintendo Network ID: Syntax_U

Slapshot

Slappy weeps quietly in a corner while watching over and again...

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

weatherguy wrote:

Hi i heard the playstation is bad.

Look at those ^^^ graphics above. It's truly hideous! Just terrible I tell you... terrible!

Aviator

Yep. It made my eyes bleed.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JustAnotherUser

Not particularly a playstation person but that looks amazing.
I admire companies that push a console to it's fullest by not adding blur filters and optimize their games for it.
If I was a Metal Gear fan I would have lost consciousness.

JustAnotherUser

Slapshot

@Swiket Yep, the PC that was used to run it was optimized very closely to the PS3 specs, so what you see is what we'll get.

y2josh

Tony Hawk HD is a total let down. Clunky controls, wonky landing and grinding physics, and slow. It's also confusing on how to pull off special tricks. You almost have to push the buttons in slow motion to do them. It's almost impossible for me to use the control stick to do them. I have to use the d-pad to get them to register.

y2josh

CanisWolfred

y2josh wrote:

Tony Hawk HD is a total let down. Clunky controls, wonky landing and grinding physics, and slow. It's also confusing on how to pull off special tricks. You almost have to push the buttons in slow motion to do them. It's almost impossible for me to use the control stick to do them. I have to use the d-pad to get them to register.

Have you ever played the original versions?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

y2josh

Yeah, spent many hours with 1, 2, and 3 when I was a teen. Recently picked up 3, 4, underground 1 and 2 when THPS HD was delayed or whatever for PS3. The older games are much better.

y2josh

kkslider5552000

I do miss when that series was good. Or relevent for that matter. They should have ended with THUG2, and even that was embarrassing and probably mainly sold because of a trend that should have died 3 years earlier (that stupid show I can't say because this forum is PG).

I had the GCN versions of most of these games since this was when Nintendo actually had multi-console titles released at the same time as the other versions. There's not much to say about them though beyond that they were really fun and didn't take themselves seriously.

Also, the first games I played that had licensed music in it that I can remember. It was so surprising hearing the music in the game being Alien Ant Farm or even ACDC. THUG2 even had the Doors and Frank Sinatra, which made up for all the groan-worthy stupidity.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Splat

I'm getting close to the end of the first God of War and really enjoying it. The gameplay is obviously a blast but the music and all the sound for the matter is top notch as well.

The game looks better than I thought it would look to. I mean I new it was remastered in HD but I guess I still didn't expect it to look as good as it does. There are a few cut scenes and other things that look a bit rough but all and all I think it looks pretty well.

All 5 games for $40 is one heck of a deal for those like me that missed out on these great games.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

florecita

hello everyone,
I dont play too much ps3 games but mercenaries from rev.5 and some fighting games, but I would really like to play with someone who enjoys this game(mercenaries) as much as I do and doesnt quit in the middle of the game all the time or is a jerk player. So if you have this game, please add me and let me know so we can play sometime. Thanks!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

cakeashi

which fighting games do you play florecita? do you have super street fighter 4 on that? street fighter 3?

no one calls soundwave unchrasamatic!!
3ds fc:1375-7788-5773
xbox gamertag: cakeashi
ps3 gamer tag:foxhound_666
feel free to add me on any console but please message and let me know :)

Twitter:

florecita

lol i guess i should have said two fighting games instead of games I only have two Marvel vs.Capcom games. I have Marvel vs.Capcom 3 and Im planning on getting street fighter vs.tekken soon.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.