Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,541 to 8,560 of 9,907

bonesy91

Anyone else loving Fall of cybertron? It just took the spot of my favorite PS3 game of the year

also I picked up the move bundle for 50$ brand new the other day at kmart. But have yet to find any move games that interest me. Might get resident evil 5 now though.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

irken004

bonesy91 wrote:

Anyone else loving Fall of cybertron? It just took the spot of my favorite PS3 game of the year

Yes yes and yes.

Splat

Splat wrote:

How is the single player in Borderlands? I'm thinking about picking up this game this weekend. They have the Ultimate or Complete Edition whatever they call it for $30 on PSN.

Well, I'm definitely getting it now.

Untitled

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Bankai

Mickeymac wrote:

Greed Corps. wasn't bad, but I found its attempt at satire insulting for some reason. Just saying.

Haha, I thought the satire was utterly, deeply cutting. My kind of humour, really - no patience for the silly people that don't take environmentalism seriously.

Also possibly part of the reason the game bombed in terms of sales as far as I can tell.

Aviator

Yay space channel 5.

Everyone should buy that game, it is so much fun.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Slapshot

I'm back on that Nier again. That soundtrack! It just sucks me into the game every time!

Oh, Counter Strike: G.O. doesn't have Steam Play (sadly), but it's a dang fun shooter. If anyone sees me online and wants to play, shoot me an invite. Same goes for DUST 514!

Well, that is after I get power back. Hurricane Isaac is hittin' in a few hours here, and I'll be without power for sometime.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

i got legisista myself, been playing it so much i forgot to check on you guys in a week LOL. It may not be all that. but im addicted to it, damn you random dungeons

30$ was way to much, but im tight with my money so....

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

odd69

Magi wrote:

I've seen Legasista compared to Cladun. How similar are these two games? Cladun (possibly two of them?) is available on the Vita but I don't think Legasista is Vita-compatible. I'm intrigued by the character customization, character switching, puzzle-solving, dungeon-crawling, etc that Legasista contains and I guess I'm just looking for something like that I can play on my Vita.

i read they are made from the same developers and is the same game, just way better, bigger and in 1080 hd

irken004 wrote:

I'm debating on whether or not to grab a PS2 game from PSN, my eyes are currently set on either Odin Sphere or Shinobi. Anyone played either of them? And how does one play a PS2 game from PSN anyway? No more memory cards

Odin sphere was one excellent game i will say that !If you like side scrolling rpgs, this is a must. Its not as action-y as Muramasa was, but you do have more characters to play with and they all play differently. Best dang ten bucks i spent on the psn, Infact anything Vanillaware touches/develops turns into awesome.
and best of all because of the smoothing effect you can do on ps2 games, the ps2 games look better than the original. I tried this on a ps1 disc, played it on psone, then tried it with the smoothing effect on my ps3, and the ps3 made it look ALOT better. You can make an internal memory card for ps2 games as well, or just use a flash drive.

@slapshot, goodluck bro, are you evacuating? I live near jackson ,ms so its going to be a tropical storm by the time it hits us, we may not have power either.we are staying home, i even gotta work during the hurrricane

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

florecita

Hey guys,
Im looking for someone to play mercenaries with online every now and then. PS3 name: B_Wiseman
Thanks, let me know!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

shingi_70

Anyone one else playing the walking dead game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Splat

Sony_70 wrote:

Yes sir! I think it gets better and better each episode. I don't mind the long wait in between episodes when it's this good.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Chunky_Droid

Add me to your friends list if you like, I'm no good with Online games however (I have a lousy mobile broadband connection which is powered by a SIM card), I do like to see what trophies people have

Chunky_Droid

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter:

Magi

Splat wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yes sir! I think it gets better and better each episode. I don't mind the long wait in between episodes when it's this good.

I know I shouldn't, but I've been waiting until they are all released before I play them. It's getting tougher and tougher to wait!

Magi

Slapshot

I need to fire up The Walking Dead, but I still haven't. Too much to play these days!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.