Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 9,907

CanisWolfred

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

I remember when I criticised Warhammer for being an action game and not true to the strategy tabletop game a while ago, you defended it, Mickey

Admittedly that was before I played it at my friend's house, and I think I was defending the validitidy of its existance. It's a mediocre game as it stands, but it's not like it's a poor presentation of the fiction (note I didn't criticize the story). Warhammer is more than just the board game, after all. Had it been a better game, it probably would've been a hit with the fans.

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

Also, the Atelier games don't have long cut scenes, but they are cutscenes heavy. So many little dialogue sequences

I see what you're saying there. I still think the PS3 games are more cutscene heavy, though, but that probably has more to do with the budget than anything else. There were still lots of character interactions, of course.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Dezner

But it's so pretty to look at, so it's good there are so many character interactions!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

e-love

How do PS1 Classics look on a PS3 / HD TV? I've been really wanting to get Final Fantasy 7-9 and Tactics but I wasn't sure of the quality of them.

Also, has anyone got the Dreamcast remakes on PSN? I need some opinions on Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventure, and Crazy Taxi. Also when is Jet Set Radio supposed to come out? It says Summer 2012, and Summer's already almost over.

Lastly. Does anyone know when Sonic the Hedgehog 3 is supposed to be released on PSN? My cousin says its on XBL so what's the wait for?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Xilef

I got to unrelated questions i would like an answer to.

1. Me and my brothers shares an account on the PS3 but now we are going to make or own accounts and copy over all of our own save-files to them. My question is, can you transfer over trophie data to another account? Also, is i have downloaded a bunch of stuff on one account can you download them for free on another?

2. During the PSN welcome back program we downloaded Wipeout HD and its DLC but we can't start the game. When we start it up it says that a key file is missing and that i should check our download list. On that list i can fin Wipeout HD and Wipeout HD Full Game Download. Which one of them should i download?
EDIT: Fixed this by myself.

Thanks!

Edited on by Xilef

Xilef

CanisWolfred

Emaan wrote:

How do PS1 Classics look on a PS3 / HD TV? I've been really wanting to get Final Fantasy 7-9 and Tactics but I wasn't sure of the quality of them.

They look pretty ugly. These games were never meant for really big screens.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Got Resistance 3 from Gamefly. Put it in my Playstation Triple. Accidentally installed the Motorstorm Apocalypse demo and couldn't cancel it. It took around ten minutes.

Finally got to the game and had to download 1GB worth of updates... which took around 25 additional minutes. And now the game has to install.

I hate Resistance 3 and I have yet to even play it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

Really hope Sony gets its updating process straight come PS4.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

irken004

Accidental demo download? You can hit triangle when downloading something to pause or (I think?) delete the current download.

Splat

I'm about half way in to Infamous 2 and liking it alot more than Infamous. It's still kinda of repetitive but I feel the combat is much improved so I don't mind.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

shingi_70

So I was looking at a couple of games and th amount of games. Homing out is staggering.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Splat

Sony_70 wrote:

So I was looking at a couple of games and th amount of games. Homing out is staggering.

Just off the top of my head I have a strong interest in The Last of Us,Beyond Two Souls,AC3,RE6,LBP Karting and Sleeping Dogs. I'm sure I could come up with more if I really thought about. That said I will more than likely wait for a price drop on all of them but The Last of Us and maybe Beyond.

I'm a cheap gamer...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

shingi_70

This year alone I'm probably grabbing

Dishonored
Metroid Prime 4
fable: the journey
AC3
Forsake horizon

WAT!

irken004

Transformers Fall of Cybertron, Assassin's Creed 3, Littlebigplanet Karting, and maaaybe PS All Stars for me this year.

CanisWolfred

There are games coming out? This year? For the PS3? I wouldn't have guessed. Seems like everything decent that isn't a collection is getting moved to 2013.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Sony_70 wrote:

This year alone I'm probably grabbing

Dishonored
Metroid Prime 4
fable: the journey
AC3
Forsake horizon

I'm assuming Metroid Prime 4 means Halo 4. But even then that's only five games. These last two years have been awful for gamers who have been spoiled by 2010's year lineup. It's truly depressing.

And like I said before, 2013 is already better than 2011 and 2012 combined.

The rest of the games I'm buying this year are Assassin's Creed 3, Black Ops II and... what else? Borderlands 2?

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Fuzzy

Don't seem to have a lot of time for gaming at the moment, my plans would probably look like this:

• Get Darksiders 2. Finish it.
  • Get Borderlands 2.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

MikeDanger

I don't want to be a troll, but am I the only one who thinks Heavy Rain sucks? Every other PS3 exclusive is awesome! But Heavy Rain is the first game that the story depresses me to no end.

By the way, Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy patch is up!

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

zezhyrule

If sad story is the only reason you think Heavy Rain sucks, then you might just be alone in that. There are plenty of other reasons to hate it

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.