Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 9,907

Chrono_Cross

Mickeymac wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I'm too funny!

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate people who think they're funny?

What's sarcasm?

@Shingi
Will do.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Wasn't necessarily pointed at you. I mean, yeah, you fit the category, but I just felt like it was something I should bring up for future reference.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

Well I was just about to preorder AC 3 from Amazon until I realized they stopped their 99 cent release day shipping deal now.

And I am not going to bother with the scourge that is Gamestop.

So in the end I'll just save up and buy it at Target on release day.

FonistofCruxis

@Chrono_cross I noticed you removed the new Layton game from the list. Seeing as you're a member of Nintendolife, I find it hard to believe that you haven't heard of it and it clearly isn't a terrible spin-off so why did you remove it?

Chrono_Cross

Never played one before. I've been told they're puzzle games but I've honestly never looked into it the series.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Never played one before. I've been told they're puzzle games but I've honestly never looked into it the series.

You really should. As much as I hate the puzzle aspect, The PnC adventure parts have some fantastic writing. I really gotta finish watching lets plays of them so I can get the rest of the story...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

Mickeymac wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

[/div]

You really should. As much as I hate the puzzle aspect, The PnC adventure parts have some fantastic writing. I really gotta finish watching lets plays of them so I can get the rest of the story...

Seconded!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

AlexSays

Hey now I like those puzzles

Figuring out a way for a sheep, a wolf, and a lobster (I forgot the third so I'm going with this) to all cross the river without eating each other never gets old.

AlexSays

irken004

Closure
Crysis
Infamous: Festival of Blood
Jurassic Park: The Game
Killzone 3 (Multiplayer)
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Real Steel
Renegade Ops
Shadow of the Colossus HD
The House of the Dead III
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem

These games are getting 30% off (50% for PS+) on July 3rd as a PSN Summer sale.
Yipee? The only one I might consider getting is Crysis.

Splat

I just got Arkham Asylum in the mail today, but I won't get to play it till Monday or Tuesday since I have family down for the week.

I have a quick question any other time I have got a GOTY edition that came with DLC it came with a code to get it and this one didn't. I'm assuming/hoping it's all ready on the disk?

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Aviator

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Asylum is all on disc.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

irken004

Yeah, the Asylum DLC is free. Playing as the Joker is harder than it sounds

Odnetnin

AlexSays wrote:

Hey now I like those puzzles

Figuring out a way for a sheep, a wolf, and a lobster (I forgot the third so I'm going with this) to all cross the river without eating each other never gets old.

This reminds me of a PSN game you should all buy called Puzzle Agent. It has puzzles like the one you mentioned above, all wrapped in an amazing story/atmosphere that at least gives Layton a run for its money, if not one that bests it.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Splat

So, Episode 2 of the The Walking Dead is finally out, but when you try to play it you get kicked back to the main menu...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30671

SilentJ

Fuzzy wrote:

Splat wrote:

My PS3 controller is starting to get that "used" feeling, it's a beautiful thing. I don't like brand new controllers.

[/div]

Mine has got that "used quite a lot" feeling . D-Pad/Left Trigger controls being triggered sometimes when I push in the left control stick. Got very frustrating playing Borderlands. Hmmm, might just call that the "faulty" feeling. Can't wait for my new one to arrive.

Also, can't wait for Borderlands 2.

I've been meaning to update you guys on my controller situation. Both my controllers started to act weird but I was able to fix them both thanks to good ol' YouTube. The controllers would constantly do random button pushes to the point I could no longer play games properly. I really wasn't looking forward to opening up the controllers but I also didn't want to shell out the cash for brand new ones. I opened them up and cleaned the insides but that didn't work. Then I tried the following method of putting a little piece of tape inside the controller and I'm happy to say both my controllers work like new again. I did this months ago and have not had a single problem with either controller since. Here the video that helped me:

PSN ID : MrPink78

Splat

Just got an email for a PSN Voucher code for the Dust 514 beta.

Edited on by Splat

Fuzzy

@SilentJ - cheers for the link. I'll give that a shot. Already got a new gold controller coming to me, but this should help in the mean time.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Splat

Splat wrote:

So, Episode 2 of the The Walking Dead is finally out, but when you try to play it you get kicked back to the main menu...

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30671

Finally up and running, I really enjoyed it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.