Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 9,907

irken004

y2josh wrote:

@Fuzzy Borderlands 2 is about the only thing I'm looking forward to that will be releasing in the next few months. Hope to see you, as well as all the other PS3 NL'ers, online.

Fall of Cybertron and Assassin's Creed 3 for me. Maybe Epic Mickey 2 too but not till around Christmas or so.

Platypus

I can't wait for Sly 4. Which....hopefully will come this year.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

CanisWolfred

I'm looking forward to Sly 4, too. Only other PS3 games I'm looking forward to are Persona 4: Arena and One Piece: Pirate Warriors, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Splat

I'm still trying to catch up on older games since I was late to the PS3 party... I'm just now getting Arkham Asylum, but on the plus side most of my games I get on the cheap and comes with DLC.

I probably won't get a day one release again till The Last of Us, unless my money situation improves or something amazing comes out.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Platypus

Splat wrote:

I'm still trying to catch up on older games since I was late to the PS3 party... I'm just now getting Arkham Asylum, but on the plus side most of my games I get on the cheap and comes with DLC.

I probably won't get a day one release again till The Last of Us, unless my money situation improves or something amazing comes out.

I'm doing the same thing. I have about 25 games on the PS3 and the only one I paid full price for was Portal 2. I buy them all for cheap off Amazon.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

GreenX1

My PS3 YLODed. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

3DS FC: 0216 - 0833 - 6796 Username: Dan
I have Smash 4, Mario Kart 7, and a couple of Pokemon games.
PSN: Foodperson
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/foodperson

3DS Friend Code: 0216-0833-6796 | Nintendo Network ID: Foodperson | Twitter:

Slapshot

@GreenX1 Sorry dude! That's quite rare.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SonicMaster

y2josh wrote:

Borderlands 2 is about the only thing I'm looking forward to that will be releasing in the next few months.

Yeah, I'm not really excited for any PS3 games besides that one.

SonicMaster

Chrono_Cross

I'm not really excited for any PlayStation 3 games, period. I've seen it all before.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

I love NIS America as much as the next guy, but one developer and its games aren't going to satisfy for the months to come.

Plus I was more aiming my comment towards all the "heavy" hitting titles coming this year like Assassin's Creed 3 and Resident Evil 6 and... what else is there? Nothing? Nothing.

Just for you.

kkslider5552000

yeah this year has been the complete reverse of last year in terms of which systems I'm getting games for (3DS and Wii vs. DS and 360) and since PS3 has largely the same titles as 360...it's not been a great year for either in terms of must have games. There's certainly been good games, but nothing released this year has interested me enough to buy it new, especially since games I was looking forward to were apparent dissappointments (Neverdead ). Not necessarily a bad thing as I currently have 3 unplayed games.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Chrono_Cross

Not even last year was all that spectacular. What even came out last year aside from Portal 2 and Kirby's Return to Dream Land? Mortal Kombat 9 was absolutely awful, Skyward Sword would have been better off an entirely different IP, Arkham Gray City was boring, and every shooter last year (Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Brink), was either hyped too much for no reason, or it just plain tanked.

Really, outside of Ocarina of Time 3D, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and Portal 2, no new games impressed me last year. At all.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Bankai

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Not even last year was all that spectacular. What even came out last year aside from Portal 2 and Kirby's Return to Dream Land? Mortal Kombat 9 was absolutely awful, Skyward Sword would have been better off an entirely different IP, Arkham Gray City was boring, and every shooter last year (Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Brink), was either hyped too much for no reason, or it just plain tanked.

Really, outside of Ocarina of Time 3D, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, and Portal 2, no new games impressed me last year. At all.

Sounds like someone needs a break from gaming, frankly, when you've become that hard to please.

Also, NIS America is a publisher, not a developer. They're brining in games from 5 or 6 developers.

Aviator

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Arkham Gray City.

Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chrono_Cross

Actually, it's really easy to please me. Just make good, original games.

As for NIS, I don't care. I like their games. Isn't that enough? lol

Aviator wrote:

Untitled

I didn't mean it just to be mean or anything, it's just... all of its replay value isn't worth my time. It's just a boring game through and through. I love Batman and the voice acting was AMAZING (not kidding I loved it!!), but everything else was... well unimpressive.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

kkslider5552000

You have more contradictions in those two posts than a witness in a Phoenix Wright game.

also you didn't mention the only worthwhile FPS from last year (maybe Crysis 2 aside) Bulletstorm. Weak.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bankai

As for NIS, I don't care. I like their games. Isn't that enough? lol

Uh, no? NIS only makes around a fifth of the games you say are "theirs."

That's like saying you like Harper Collins because "they wrote Game of Thrones" (or whoever did publish Game of Thrones). No, you like George Martin. You know, the guy that actually made Game of Thrones. Harper Collins just published it.

turtlelink

I need HBO so I can go and watch Game of Thrones. D: I'll probably just pick up the books instead.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.