But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bankai

Mickeymac wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Meruru is the best Atelier game yet.

[/div]

So I've been hearing. Like, since it was first announced. I'll get through this trilogy soon enough, I swear.

It's amazing how far this series has gone though, honestly. Rorona was a quirky game for otaku fans only, Meruru is a game I would honestly recommend to anyone the likes JRPGs. the most balanced traditional JRPG I have played in years.

I probably have another 10 hours or so to play, but this game is headed directly to a 5/5 rebiew from me. I love Meruru.

irken004

So now the rumor is that Sony will be implementing a streaming option for some PS2 and PS1 games on both PS3 and Vita.

Interesting...

Platypus

Can you play as Robin in the challenge maps with Harley Quin's Revenge DLC? Or do you need to buy the other Robin DLC for that?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

irken004

soccer686 wrote:

Can you play as Robin in the challenge maps with Harley Quin's Revenge DLC? Or do you need to buy the other Robin DLC for that?

You'd have to buy the Robin DLC to play as Robin in the challenge maps.

Chrono_Cross

Just watched the new episode of Gametrailers on Spike TV and after watching that preview of Tomb Raider well... it looks way better than any of the Uncharted games and looks to be one of the better titles to come out of 2013.

Consider me sold.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SilentJ

Have any of you purchased one of the ultimate edition games on sale this week in the PS store? I have my eye on the Red Dead Redemption bundle. I'd rather have the disc version but I hate to pass on such a good deal. $19.59 for the bundle seems really good.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

SilentJ

Thanks for the link, Mickeymac. I love Amazon but the PS3 version is currently out of stock. I think I might end up passing on RDR for now and just play GTA4 Lost & Damned.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Aviator

This is mainly directed to Waltz, but anyone else join in. Dark Souls for $26.25?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Splat

Just finished Mass Effect 3 and don't know how to feel about it...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

pikku

@Chrono Cross exactly my thoughts about Tomb Raider

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Splat

I want The Last of Us and I want it now...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

irken004

Splat wrote:

I want The Last of Us and I want it now...

Along with Tomb Raider and Fall of Cybertron. And Bioshock Infinite. And Assassin's Creed 3... um...

But Vita is looking like a port-machine for the next year or so. At least the spinoff Assassin's Creed 3 for it looks good.

The rumors mixed up my reactions to Sony's conference, I was expecting more NEW huge announcements and game reveals, not some new book for Move.

shingi_70

I needs the last of us in my veins.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.