Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 7,981 to 8,000 of 9,907

Slapshot

@Mickeymac It's 100% understandable! But I highly implore you to give Trine 2 a try. They've tightened up the entire package. The puzzles and level layout are some of the best in the business and the cheap deaths and enemies are, thankfully, no more. You can also quickly reset your stats at anytime in-game to fit the task at hand, which keep you from being forced to collect all the, sometimes ignorantly, placed EXP vials. Everything is now streamlined to be a more enjoyable experience. BUT, it's the setting. The game looks absolutely lovely! This game nails the fantasy setting perfectly, with an amazing soundtrack to boot. Try it. It's one of the best downloadable games I've played.

@ChocoGoldfish Really? I'd thought it'd be right up your alley. Truthfully, I'm not a fan of Square Enix's mainstream games, but I'm excited to play Gravity Rush.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

Mickeymac wrote:

Gravity Rush is Japan Studio, not S-E.

Lol, I'm still getting that backwards from an earlier misprint! #Fail

Splat

Been trying to beat Infamous on hard, I'm stuck on the final battle with Kessler.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

SilentJ

I finally beat Borderlands as Lilith. Can't say I was impressed with the ending but it was a great game! Now it's time for Dr. Ned's Zombie Island.

PSN ID : MrPink78

shingi_70

So guys any good rumored about Sony E3 news beyond the usual of stuff being cross play with vita. Plan on making the E3 dissucion topic and want to put a list of notable rumored and already confrimed news about each company in the OP along with the dates and where to watch and the rest of that jazz.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Dezner

Splat wrote:

Been trying to beat Infamous on hard, I'm stuck on the final battle with Kessler.

Ah yes, I remember watching a friend mine fight him on Normal and he was having quite a tough time!

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Slapshot

Well, that's the Trine 2 Platinum down. Very creative trophy list that I hope more developers use in the future. Doesn't actually require you to beat the game on difficulties, or collect everything — like the original Trine's annoying list — but instead requires you to power your characters' and have fun with them through creative uses of their powers. Really great stuff here from FrozenBite Studios! Now to ponder on what I'm going to score it. I'm going to have to thing on it for awhile.

@Sony_70 Everything you need is at Push Square. You'll be hard pressed to find more info than what Sammy is constantly keeping at the site. But, be prepared, you're thread is going to hit a wall fast! The fanboy's are out in droves this year with Vita's sales slump, Microsoft's lack of first party games and Wii U looking better by the day. Remember, it's better to just say nothing, than to get p.o.'d and getting banned. I recently got a bit of a lesson for letting one get under my skin, so just know that if you do create the thread, it will get chaotic.

Slapshot

Oh, this requires a separate post, but do any of you guys use Raptr? If so, add me: slapshot82. If you don't have a Raptr account, then you should get one. It's become a fantastic aggregate scoring site, and you can now earn pretty cool awards. I've gotten two XBLA games and a month free of XBL Gold, as well as the XBOX 360 Beta Key for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. It's definitely worth checking out.

shingi_70

Yeah I do expect ot top get crazy. Was going for a jokingly aorta of trolling thread girls but that may fuel the flames. I think Sony and Nintendo have it the hardest this year. Microsoft could honeslty coast this year and grab the 2nd place trophy if depending on nintendos and Sony's showing and Microsoft's pressed sounds horrible from a gaming perspective (though I'm interested in it for other reasons) . Also I'm still expecting a ps3 or 720 trader to be shown.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Splat

Splat wrote:

Down goes Kessler down goes Kessler.

Untitled

Splat

irken004 wrote:

Downloading Assassin's Creed 1, someone stop my impulse buying D:

I have almost downloaded AC more than a few times, but always end up getting something else for some reason.

I would like to try the series sometime, I might have to just rent it.

Edited on by Splat

CanisWolfred

Meanwhile I'm gonna get the last PS3 game I need until Sly 4 and Ni no Kuni come out - Disgaea 4. I saw that Amazon lowered the price of the premium version finally, so I'm gonna grab that before it's gone.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Going to be a long wait.

Grabbing tales of vesperia along with maybe minecraft.

Also everyone get the walking dead. One of the best games I've played this year.

WAT!

Chrono_Cross

Splat wrote:

Down goes Kessler down goes Kessler.

Untitled

I'm glad you posted this. I'm a big Ali fan.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

Going to be a long wait.

Grabbing tales of vesperia along with maybe minecraft.

Also everyone get the walking dead. One of the best games I've played this year.

Long wait for what?

and sorry, but I don't play games with Zombies in them (unless they're 2D top-down shooters, but even that's pushing it).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.