Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 7,881 to 7,900 of 9,907

Slapshot

theblackdragon wrote:

if you guys are going to be polishing each other's things, i must ask you take the discussion off NL, please. perhaps e-mail?

Hahahahaha... LLLMMMMAAAOOO!!!!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

Did anyone download Datura is it any good how are the controls using the six axis controller (I don't have a PS move) can it be played Left Handed?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

irken004

Ended up getting today on PSN:
Sly Cooper 1
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Monsters

For a little over $11. Not a bad deal.

@HeroofCybertron There's no demo I can see so not sure. You might ask around pushsquare.com

Edited on by irken004

Platypus

irken004 wrote:

Ended up getting today on PSN:
Sly Cooper 1
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Monsters

For a little over $11. Not a bad deal.

@HeroofCybertron There's no demo I can see so not sure. You might ask around pushsquare.com

Problem is this thread is more active than Pushsquare.

Great Choice getting Sly, it's my favorite playstation series(even though I never played the first one)

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Splat

Just beat Mass Effect 2, thought it was pretty freaking awesome.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

y2josh

Picked up Nier for 11 dollars after remembering a lot of talk from people on here saying it was good. I look forward to playing it this weekend.

y2josh

CanisWolfred

Splat wrote:

Alrighty. Aren't you glad you didn't let the fact that you couldn't play the first game stop you from playing this one?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

Mickeymac wrote:

$1 games, dude!

Cannot beat $1 games! I might have to spend a whole $3 and pick up PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack and PixelJunk Shooter.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

irken004

Made it to Mesa City in Sly Cooper. Fun game though the voice acting is cheesy as hell.

Fuzzy

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Picked up Nier for 11 dollars after remembering a lot of talk from people on here saying it was good. I look forward to playing it this weekend.

Good? GOOD!?! I would never say Nier was good. It is absolutely freaking amazing. You, sir, got a bargain!

I agree with this. I need to go back and get the other endings.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

irken004 wrote:

Made it to Mesa City in Sly Cooper. Fun game though the voice acting is cheesy as hell.

I just beat it recently. Thought it was a pretty good game, but dragged on near the end.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Splat

Mickeymac wrote:

Splat wrote:

Alrighty. Aren't you glad you didn't let the fact that you couldn't play the first game stop you from playing this one?

Yep.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

shingi_70

Who was your favorite squadmate. And remember there is only one right answer.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Slapshot

@ChocoGoldfish As a massive Warriors fan: what did you think of my Dynasty Warriors NEXT review?

Also, (@ChocoGoldfish and @y2josh) you guys will like this too. I've been following Pete Davidson (@angryjedi) on Twitter, who's a fantastic game reviewer who's written for IGN, Gamepro, etc., but he has a blog that he contributes to daily. He recently has been playing Nier and drop a few detailed and lengthy blog post on his thoughts through the entire game.

• http://angryjedi.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/oneaday-day-829-nier-some-early-impressions/
  • http://angryjedi.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/oneaday-day-833-some-further-thoughts-on-nier/
  • http://angryjedi.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/oneaday-day-835-i-finished-nier/

I'm going to pick right after I finish Disgaea 3 and others that I've already got. It'll be awhile, but I'm not buying more game's — expect for Resistance: Burning Retribution and Gravity Rush (b-day presents) — until I finish up what I've already got.

I also just finished up my Mortal Kombat (Vita) draft for Push Square. It's flippin' awesome!

Slapshot

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

I liked your review Slappy I thought it was very fair and balanced. Good to see the critical community has a new fan of the genre!

Now play with me in Warriors Ororchi

I'm going to have a bit more time on my hands in the next week. I've got to have the MK review done, because I've got the Sniper Elite V2 review copy right behind it. I've also got a test and an essay that has to be worked up before Tuesday afternoon, so I'm just slammed to the wall right now. I promise though, I'm really looking forward to it. I've got Ryu Hayabusa leveled up to 20, and my two others that I like so much up to 35.

irken004

I really, REALLY HATE Uncharted 3 multiplayer. There's so many cheap deaths now compared to Uncharted 2's. Who thought it was a good idea to add medal kickbacks that could allow enemies to throw 3 grenades at once? Or the fact that the melee system for the online modes in both Uncharted 2 and 3 still suck. Not to mention that the guns in Uncharted 3 feel almost completely different than the ones in Uncharted 2's multiplayer. I also noticed that the team balancing before the matches start are very flawed (a team of let's say 3 level 75's and one level 60 vs a team of under level 20).

Maybe it's just the fact that I just reached level 16 on Uncharted 3 multiplayer, but the point is there's way too many complicated and cheap deaths in Uncharted 3's multiplayer. /rant

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.