Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 7,821 to 7,840 of 9,907

Platypus

Ryno wrote:

What did you guys like better, Uncharted 2 or 3? I just recently finished 3 and I thought the ending was kind of sudden. I think I liked 2 more, surprising to me at least.

Uncharted 2's story was way better, but in terms of the overall game. Uncharted 3 is is the best of the 3.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Slapshot

Did you guys catch this today?
[youtube:Jbn2tBNhCjI]

Or that Ragnarok Odyssey is coming to Vita?
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/05/ragnarok_odyssey_stomp...

Oh, and my big Push Square Feature that I've worked on for a few weeks now is all edited up and scheduled to go live tomorrow morning. It's a long read, so I recommend grabbing a bite to eat and enjoying it while your waking up — seeing as that's a reason why I enjoy Saturday Features. It's a bit different from any of the features we've run before that I know of, and I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Splat

I had $50 PSN card and I got the The Walking Dead season pass and now I'm downloading Mass Effect 2. It will be my first time playing a ME game.

I wasn't going to get ME2 since I have no way of playing the first one, but people keep telling me to get it anyways and I caved. I have $10 left and not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, either DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur or a PSN game.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

CanisWolfred

Might as well get a new PSN game. I think Skull Girls is $10, but I could be wrong.

Slapshot wrote:

Did you guys catch this today?
[youtube:Jbn2tBNhCjI]

So it's a less-visually-appealing Wakfu? Eh, I'll pass.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

Might as well get a new PSN game. I think Skull Girls is $10, but I could be wrong.

I really should get that game. It's like one of those generic 2d fanservice fighters except actually really good.

Also the composer worked on all the Metroidvania Castlevanias, which I enjoy the soundtracks of quite a bit.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

odd69

I picked up trine 2 instead of awesomenauts this week, i wasnt impressed with the awesomnauts demo.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Splat

I was going to ask what people thought of Awesomenauts, and I guess I will be passing.

Slapshot

Wow, didn't see a 9.5/10 coming from Destructoid for Awesomenauts!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Time to finish arkham asylum to prep for arkham city goty. Great month to be a batfan.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Splat

I just beat the first episode of The Walking Dead and was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. I was pretty skeptical going in but I really feel Telltale did a good job with it.

There is more watching than playing which was the main reason I wasn't sure I would like it but ended up really enjoying it. How your decisions effect not only this episode but the four still to come looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

Edited on by Splat

Fuzzy

I know I'm a bit late, but Rayman Origins is awesome . Nintendo could learn a thing or two.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

kkslider5552000

Fuzzy wrote:

Nintendo could learn a thing or two.

I'm actually interested in this, especially since I still want to get the game. I've seen the first like...half hour or so of the game and it looked great but nothing too advanced or different beyond handdrawn animation. It mostly looked like their answer to NSMBWii, take the classic 2d platformer and make it 4 player co-op (it even has the bubble for defeated players). I mean, sure it's probably better than NSMBWii but that isn't as big an accomplishment as most would admit. Does the game have online co-op, because that'd be awesome.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Yo irken how is the transformers wfc game. I been loving prime and I hear they are in the same universe.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

irken004

Sony_70 wrote:

Yo irken how is the transformers wfc game. I been loving prime and I hear they are in the same universe.

WFC is pretty great, one of the better licensed games available other than Batman Arkham Asylum/City. That said, Fall of Cybertron is looking to be much better than WFC. As for the Prime TV series, they may be in the "same universe" but there's plenty of differences between the two.

Edited on by irken004

Fuzzy

@kkslider5552000 - actually, I reckon it mostly resembles Donkey Kong Country Returns, minus the motion controls, which is a winner for me. What I meant is that it feel a bit quirky and fresh, with a good sense of humour thrown in.

Haven't tried out the co-op yet, so I couldn't tell you what it's like.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.