Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 7,541 to 7,560 of 9,907

Slapshot

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

So my review of Birds of Steel is done. I'm sure everyone saw this coming, but I gave it a perfect score. I had to. It's that good.

Where's your review published at?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Oddly enough on Boardandwargames.com (took me forever to find it)

shingi_70 wrote:

Damn didn't know Twisted Metal came out early last month. Now I ndon't have to wonder why Sony's games Sell like AA franchises. where's the marketing.

In ever Best Buy, FYE, and Gamestop I've been to.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Hey MickeyMac is Back.

So any one picking up SkullGirls next week?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Finished Hyperdimension Neptunia mk 2 for the second time last night.

Which makes it the first JRPG I've bothered to finish more than once in this generation.

Which reminds me, I should start up Tales of Vesperia again soon. I loved that game, but didn't do any of the side quests. I'm also looking forward to my second playthroughs of Final Fantasy XIII 1 and 2 next year.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

My JRPG finish rate hasn't been good this gen. Finished lost odydessy and blue dragon. In the middle of final fantasy xii I think. I'm at were I'm playing as snow wig hope as support and at the giant red dragon boss fight.

This gen has been mostly WRPGS for me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Slapshot

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for Vita is now preordered. I've played and loved the Prinny titles, but I've never actually played one of the Disgaea's, so I'm really looking forward to checking this one out. Seems I'll not be needed to buy another game for the next two years with this purchase either.

Aviator

@Slap I hate you at the moment.
Even though I have only played a few races on Shift 2, you are higher than me on everything. Damned autolog...

That being said, everyone who has plus should pick up Shift 2 for free. It's amazing. Autolog could probably be the best/worst addition to a video game ever.

Also, any of you who I am not friends with, add me up on PSN, naviator_9.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dezner

Sony_70 wrote:

So any one picking up SkullGirls next week?

Me!!!1 :3

Not sure when I'll get around to playing it but it will be a Day 1 download for developer support!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Bankai

Aviator wrote:

@Slap I hate you at the moment.
Even though I have only played a few races on Shift 2, you are higher than me on everything. Damned autolog...

That being said, everyone who has plus should pick up Shift 2 for free. It's amazing. Autolog could probably be the best/worst addition to a video game ever.

Also, any of you who I am not friends with, add me up on PSN, naviator_9.

We need to have another crack of Resident Evil V

Aviator

Indeed we do. I'm pretty much up for anytime over the next two weeks. Obviously you're working so hit me up sometime at night and we'll see what we can do.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Slapshot

@Aviator Haha... sorry. Thing is, I've got a friend on my Autolog that is absolutely destroying my times!

If you think my Autolog times are good in NFS: Shift 2, then you should see my times in MotorStorm RC! I've got times in that game that I can't even shave a 1/100 sec off of.

shingi_70

Hey slapshot did pushsquare go to the Italy capcim captivate event last week.

WAT!

Popyman

PSN updated early! Who is getting/got Skull Girls?

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

shingi_70

Thinking of getting it. Going to try the trail 2mmrw when it hits live. The game sounds new player friendly but no movelist is dissapointing and when I go to the thread on gaf its all weird fighting game talk.

Also the free map packfor mass effect 3 mutoplayer hit today.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.