Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 7,021 to 7,040 of 9,907

Chrono_Cross

irken004 wrote:

It's irken005. With an Uncharted avatar

Cod4 is dirt cheap. You should get it sometime so we can play it together. Like old times.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

turtlelink

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

irken004 wrote:

It's irken005. With an Uncharted avatar

Cod4 is dirt cheap. You should get it sometime so we can play it together. Like old times.

we should all play one day!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Chrono_Cross

Yes we should! I'm playing it right now. xD

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Cia

Has some of you people played Dark Souls? I would like to buy it, but i've heard that it has pretty bad frame rate problems. Is this true, and if so, does it happen only when you're online? Is it possible to play offline?

Cia

WolfRamHeart

@Faron: I put a lot of time into Dark Souls on the PS3. I haven't experienced any problems with frame rates. I hear that the majority of it occurs in the Blighttown area but I personally haven't had any issues with it myself. Oh and yes, you can definitely play the game offline. It's an excellent game, you should definitely pick it up.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Cia

WolfRamHeart wrote:

@Faron: I put a lot of time into Dark Souls on the PS3. I haven't experienced any problems with frame rates. I hear that the majority of it occurs in the Blighttown area but I personally haven't had any issues with it myself. Oh and yes, you can definitely play the game offline. It's an excellent game, you should definitely pick it up.

Thanks for the info. I wonder why some people complain about the FPS if the issues are really not there? I'm currently playing through Demon's Souls and the frame rate has slowed down only once, and that lasted about 3 seconds. This is certainly one of the most polished game i've seen.

Cia

zezhyrule

@Faron: Lemme quote what I said earlier~

zezhyrule wrote:

Also playing Dark Souls. It's still amazing In Blighttown currently, the place of bad framerate it seems.

I haven't had any framerate issues at all until this area, like @WolfRamHeart said. It get pretty bad in certain areas, but not enough to affect the gameplay too much and it hasn't caused me to die yet, haha. So it's not a big deal. The game is near perfect besides that, and I would recommend it to anyone :3
maybe they should patch it out?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

zezhyrule

I still don't like how they changed the Crystarium, it's just bleh now. Other than that complaint though I have nothing else
complaining is half the fun of the internets after all

Edited on by zezhyrule

Splat

I got two $50 PSN cards... I'm giddy as a school girl.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

HeroOfCybertron

Who else is getting the Jak and Daxter Collection Tuesday and or is going to download the Simpsons Arcade game?
I have the Jak and Daxter Collection reserved at GameStop so I will hopefully pick it up Tuesday morning and I also have PS+ so I get the Simpsons Arcade game free.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

shingi_70

name is pretty ironic as the Sony entertainment network doesn't even have a proper crackle app.

I'm assuming the SEN branding will also be added tocthe music and movie sections as well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

zezhyrule

Oh I didn't realize the 'SEN' already existed, I thought Sony was randomly coming up with a new name for PSN for no reason.

Hmm... "hey, what's your SEN ID?" ...yeah, I'll never get used to that D:

Edited on by zezhyrule

shingi_70

why must everything have online. that's usually the weakest part of the uncharted games. (wne he biggest reason 3 should have never gotten a ten.)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Bankai

shingi_70 wrote:

why must everything have online. that's usually the weakest part of the uncharted games. (wne he biggest reason 3 should have never gotten a ten.)

$$$s is why. As silly as it sounds, there's a big group of people out there that won't buy games without online.

I had the same reaction to Max Payne and the news that that game will have online.

If Thief 4 has online, I'll give up on this industry entirely.

It sucks because it does take focus away from the single player game, which is what I personally want.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.