QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chrono_Cross

No because Sonylife would imply the site is dedicated to every aspect of Sony.

PlayStation is more fitting as it caters to just gaming. Which is what NintendoLife is to Nintendo.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

bonesy91

@shingi_70 you don't know how much I wish a Legend of Dragoon sequel was true I would die if that game got a sequel (then magically come back to life and play it half a dozen times )

But on another note. I canceled my pre-order for Kingdoms of Amalur. Figured I'd just wait for a price drop and pick it when there are not other games I really want coming out.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Splat

I have been playing Yetis vs. Hunters on PlayStation Home, it's so bad it's good.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

shingi_70

@bonesy

played the demo for Amalur today. played great but it should have been pushed back to summer.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Slapshot

@tendoboy The Sony Clone Bros., if I remember correctly, had a really good source and is all but confirmed. But, I don't think we'll see anything from it until E3.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

shingi_70

yeah seeing as twisted metal and the vita stuff is next month, sly Cooper is in summer. that leaves E3 for the fall stuff which I'm calling title fight,God of war 4, and the last of us.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Chrono_Cross

I thought they were going to end God of War?

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

Slapshot wrote:

@tendoboy The Sony Clone Bros., if I remember correctly, had a really good source and is all but confirmed. But, I don't think we'll see anything from it until E3.

You have inside info or something?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Bungie and Microsoft said the same thing about Halo...

[...

Chrono_Cross

LordTendoboy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

That has nothing to do with this.

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

yeah seeing as twisted metal and the vita stuff is next month, sly Cooper is in summer. that leaves E3 for the fall stuff which I'm calling title fight,God of war 4, and the last of us.

The Last of Us looks amazing. It's good to see Naughty Dog maturing as a developer, but I still wish they had the rights to Crash Bandicoot...

[...

Chrono_Cross

Ratchet and Clank sell better and do better all around. Except for All 4 One which sold well but is pretty bad.

Resistance is average and could either do better or worse from this dev change.

Just for you.

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Ratchet and Clank sell better and do better all around. Except for All 4 One which sold well but is pretty bad.

Resistance is average and could either do better or worse from this dev change.

What in particular is wrong with All 4 One?

And Resistance could have become the next Halo or Call of Duty if Insomniac had put enough effort in the series.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

Chrono_Cross

No it couldn't have. Resistance is one of the many FPSs out there that "could have been" something. But they're not.

And All 4 One was boring and the co-op was bland. Nowhere near as good as Tools of Destruction. But that's not saying much.

Just for you.

Slapshot

I disagree with you guys: Resistance is exactly what it's meant to be. It's a series that was always meant to be unique and stand apart from the rest, while appealing to the hardcore shooter fans with it's high difficulty and crazed weapons. The games have a fantastic story line - rare in FPS games - and Insomniac Games used an old gameplay style to fit the era that the games are set in.

I think it's great that Insomniac is stepping away from the series. The reason that so many of these great developers get bogged down and/etc. falling off (e.g. Bungie, Bizarre Creations, etc.) is because their stuck in doing the same thing over and over. New IP's allow developers the freedom and excitement that they had when the brought us the series that make them big in the first place.

shingi_70

LordTendoboy wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

no bungie is done from halo. Mircosoft opened 343 as a studio only for halo made up of former Bungie (the whole kestrel team and a good chunk of the mutiplayer guys), former retro staff (lead designer and a couple of artist from the prime games), some former naughty dog, ninjas theory, and epic guys.

WAT!

shingi_70

@slapshot

what when has bungie been bogged down. even the worse of the halo games (halo 3 story and reach mutiplayer) are usually alot better than whatever else is on the market.

also all 4 one was made by a new studio so that may be a reason why it wasn't as good as questy for booty or crab k in time.

WAT!

Slapshot

@shingi_70 Oh, I'm not saying that the Halo games suffered at all, but Bungie left because they as a team were tiring of the Halo franchise - bogged down - and wanted to venture on and grow as a team once again. Regardless of how much they love the Halo franchise, after all these years of developing the same game, with minor improvements from one game to the next - Microsoft's doing - it isn't hard to fathom that they'd get burned out on the franchise.

I can't wait to see what Bungie will come up with next!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.