Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,641 to 6,660 of 9,907

Slapshot

Link245 wrote:

I don't know, I just can't decide. Chrono Trigger is amazing, so I need to play the sequel, but everyone says FF VII is one of the best RPG's ever made, so I think I owe that one a go. So I guess the winner is... Final Fantast VII

Anyways, I went through all the characters in Twisted Metal II, and I didn't see Sweet Tooth anywhere. Is he in the game?

Yep!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Link245 wrote:

I don't know, I just can't decide. Chrono Trigger is amazing, so I need to play the sequel, but everyone says FF VII is one of the best RPG's ever made, so I think I owe that one a go. So I guess the winner is... Final Fantast VII

Good plan. While I like Chrono Cross, you obviously don't seem to understand that Cross really isn't much of a sequel, and I don't know if you'd like it. It's different in pretty much every way, and had a lot of things unique to it, some of which didn't always work out for the best. At least with Final Fantasy VII, you're less likely to be disappointed since you don't have a great game to compare it to (unless you're crazy enough to compare it to Chrono Trigger). Basically, it would be easier for you to treat it as its own game, and I think you'd enjoy it more because of that.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

bonesy91

just beat god of war 3. and oh my gosh... amazing game! but man so brutal! haha.

Now I'm borrowing War for cybertron from my brother. Here's hoping it's not just another generic shooter covered in a transformers skin

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

CanisWolfred

bonesy91 wrote:

just beat god of war 3. and oh my gosh... amazing game! but man so brutal! haha.

Now I'm borrowing War for cybertron from my brother. Here's hoping it's not just another generic shooter covered in a transformers skin

Prepare to be disappointed...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Link245

How do you get Sweet Tooth in TM II?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

smithers

@bonesy @mickeymac war for cybertron was tons of fun! solid story line that was fairly interesting and awesome vehicles and robot combat. on top of that there is EXCELLENT online play. only people who have played it seem to notice this but honestly it was so much fun, although now most people playing will probably be super good so dont get too frustrated if you suck early on, it really is very fun

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

JayArr

bonesy91 wrote:

You should get the Batman Arkham games, if you haven't already. It has a similar combat system but its a hundred times smoother and more exciting. They are two of the best games on the PS3 for sure. =)

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Ryno

JayArr wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

You should get the Batman Arkham games, if you haven't already. It has a similar combat system but its a hundred times smoother and more exciting. They are two of the best games on the PS3 for sure. =)

Second the recommendation for the Arkham games. I am currently 25% into Arkham City and having a blast with it so far.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CanisWolfred

smithers wrote:

@bonesy @mickeymac war for cybertron was tons of fun! solid story line that was fairly interesting and awesome vehicles and robot combat. on top of that there is EXCELLENT online play. only people who have played it seem to notice this but honestly it was so much fun, although now most people playing will probably be super good so dont get too frustrated if you suck early on, it really is very fun

I never said it wasn't fun, just that it doesn't do much to differentiate itself from other shooters. What's great about it is that it's a fun Shooter and (most importantly) a fun Transformers game. You're right that it has a good story, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

bonesy91

@mickeymac @smithers Yeah, the game seems to stick to the typical shooter formula (excluding the vehicle modes of course!) but so far I'm enjoying it. I love tranformers but could never really get into past games (only the ps2 armada game and the ipod G1 game) So this is pretty cool

@JayArr @Ryno I've heard nothing but positive things from these games, but sadly my money is tied up on a few games coming out early this year (xenoblade and kid icarus to name a few). But I will pick them up eventually.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

zezhyrule

Wow that list is great

The Jak & Daxter Trilogy, Tales of Graces f, Ni no Kuni, Journey, The Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy versus XIII (?!!!!) will make for a great year

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

JayArr

Slapshot wrote:

Check it out, here is the list of all of the PS3 2012 exclusives by release date:
http://www.ps3center.net/article/597/1/2012-ps3-exclusives-by...

Ni No Kuni
Journey
Last Guardian
Last of Us

I want these games so bad. Especially Last Guardian, I'm dying to see what Ico team does with this game.

Edited on by JayArr

JayArr

I use a piggy one. What one do you use? >.>

Also, I should add you when I get home.

CanisWolfred

Slapshot wrote:

Check it out, here is the list of all of the PS3 2012 exclusives by release date:
http://www.ps3center.net/article/597/1/2012-ps3-exclusives-by...

I forgot Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was coming out this year. Now I only have one slot left for what to get this year, and I don't know whether to get Malicious, Starhawk, or Journey. I'm already Getting Tales of Graces f and Ni no Kuni. Btw, throwing in Tales of Xillia and Versus XIII at the end there was a dick move - no way are they coming this year!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@JayArr Are you on my Friends List? If not add me: crossed23

@Mickeymac Starhawk is looking really good. They also left DUST 514 off of the list, which is an instant buy for me:
[youtube:UD4zGD6CqK4]

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

JayArr

I don't have anyone from here added cause my PS ID isn't, um.........NL friendly. >.>

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.