Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 9,907

CanisWolfred

DarkG wrote:

only if it was like the first one... second and third are WAY too easy,

A 3D platformer that doesn't kick my @$$ up and down the block and causing my to toss my controller in frustration? I'm in.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkG

oh come on it isn't THAT hard... only a couple of gems required some skill... the game can be beaten in a single sit down anyway

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

Slapshot

@Sean....... HHHHEEEEELLLLLLZZZZZ YEAH I would. More Crash 2 with a little of the PS2 Crash games thrown in, oh and some Cart Racing..... Im so down. I want a new Crash so bad its not funny. I actually played through Crash 2 again last year for old times sakes. I love that game. It and Jet Moto is what hooked me into Playstation. The polar bear levels were absolutely fantastic.
,,,,,,,,,,I just did a playthrough on Crash 2 and it is still as fun if not more fun than i remember

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

Untitled

This equals the Best Christmas Ive ever had, BUT also means Im not buying another game until 3D Dot Game Heroes and yes that mean I will sadly be catching up on Bioshock 2 and God of War 3 later in the year, but oh I will eventually get there. White Knight Chronicles is another must have on my books. OPSM has a 4 page (i think it was) article I read on it and its looking fantastic.

...... oh and my wife walked in with Final Fantasy Dissidia last week she found on sale for $20, so its not in the pic. Even longer to buying a new game I am picking up $100 in PSN cards in a few weeks to last me for a couple of months, lots of DLC for some of these games.

Edited on by Slapshot

CanisWolfred

DarkG wrote:

oh come on it isn't THAT hard... only a couple of gems required some skill... the game can be beaten in a single sit down anyway

...I never said it was hard. I just suck a platformers and I never really enjoy them unless they're super easy, like pretty much every one on the PS2 and Gamecube were(hence why I consider them the best consoles ever).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

AlexSays

Yeah the new video on PSN kinda sold me on White Knight.

What a great looking game. From the graphics to the combat system to the story. All looks good.

And I swear there is always someone right behind me in Call of Duty.

I came up with the idea of running backwards, but that created even more problems.

AlexSays

Slapshot

@AlexSays.... dude I would actually love too see that. Running backwards that is. I use a camp, kill and move strategy that works very well and I usaully always get the no kills from behind accolade.

FFXIII had content deleted, that was up and running on PS3 to "balance" the games on both systems
http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff/2010/01/13/ff13_developer_interv...

CanisWolfred

slapshot82 wrote:

@AlexSays.... dude I would actually love too see that. Running backwards that is. I use a camp, kill and move strategy that works very well and I usaully always get the no kills from behind accolade.

FFXIII had content deleted, that was up and running on PS3 to "balance" the games on both systems
http://www.ff-reunion.net/ff/2010/01/13/ff13_developer_interv...

...er, you got any sources in a language we can understand? I mean, I suppose we could use internet translators, but to me it seems that no matter what you put in, they always spit out gibberish.

White Knight Chronicles sounds interesting, but whenever I watch a video of it, it bores me to tears.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Mickeymac..... click the same link and scroll down and you find its tons of links to English pages..... sorry I meant to add that. Im pretty used to having to do that one lol.

Anyone want to Give EA and idea what to add as a Collectors Edition of DEAD SPACE 2?
http://www.pushsquare.com/10148/ea-want-ideas-for-a-hypotheti...

Stuffgamer1

Like I've been saying all along...the very EXISTANCE of the Xbox 360 version of FFXIII has SERIOUSLY comprimized the quality of the PS3 version. That's just a disgusting turn of events. Y'know what? Screw them. Not like I have enough money to buy the game anyway, and coupled with this bullcrap, I just won't. I've got better things to do than support this kind of asinine business decision.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

CanisWolfred

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Like I've been saying all along...the very EXISTANCE of the Xbox 360 version of FFXIII has SERIOUSLY comprimized the quality of the PS3 version. That's just a disgusting turn of events. Y'know what? Screw them. Not like I have enough money to buy the game anyway, and coupled with this bullcrap, I just won't. I've got better things to do than support this kind of asinine business decision.

Yes, because bringing your products to more customers and potentially bringing in a new batch of loyal fans is clearly a foolish business decision. At least you still got Versus XIII, which will likely be the better game, anyways. There's really nothing to complain about. As for the supposed deleted content, I'm waiting on a proper translation before I start jumping to conclusions.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

odd69

I watched the newest ff13 international trailer and im sold (actually im sold on anything Final Fantasy). The chocobo's look very different this time they look so puffy LOL. White Knight does good great. It's on my radar for sure.

@slapshot82 i agree those are some nice games you have for your collection

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Firkraag

How is Disgaea 3 and Cross Edge? Do they compare to the first Disgaea? Really liked the DS one so..

There he goes, Firkraag. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. - My VGscore

Slapshot

@odd..... lol, wasnt a bragg or anything, but thats not my collection, that was just Christmas, that doesnt equate to half my PS3 games lol. Best Christmas ever, and the wife bought most of those lol. I had to take a pic of all the games, but truth is my wife has to quit work this year to finish up her Doctorates Degree so its cutting our income in half until she finishes up so Ill be sitting at home playing games a LOT to save money, so that why all the games for Christmas.

@Stuffy..... I agree. Im not happy with the console wars between the PS3/360 by the companies and Developers. The head of Microsoft came out at CES and said Officially that "Yes they did give Infinity Ward money for the exclusives in MW2 to stay ahead in sale of the PS3 version", not word from word but thats what he said in short. FFXIII should be PS3 exclusive just like all the others, but oh well, so far the reviews in Japan havent been great and there has been Over a Full Games release cut out of the PS3 to fit the game onto just 3 disc on the 360 and you know all the rest will still be charged to PS3 gamers as DLC. Im calling BS and Im prob not buying. White Knight Chronicles honestly looks the better game.

nintendogamerftw

@Slapshot
Despite whatever the reviews in Japan were for FF13 I still have high hopes for the game. FF13 is the game that made me want a PS3 in the first place, so I'll be disappointed if it doesn't turn out as good as expected. There may still be hope for FF Versus 13 though. Either way I'm still going to buy both no matter how they turn out.

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

Knux

I will be getting FF13 for sure regardless. Whether I like it or not remains to be seen. Is anyone else looking forward to Heavy Rain? I actually enjoyed playing Indigo Prophecy [Fahrenheit] on my Xbox 360, and Heavy Rain looks like it will blow Indigo Prophecy out of the water. It is coming late Febuary and FF13 is coming early March, my wallet is going to be dry. By the way to everyone on my friends list, I might not be on PSN for awhile because I need have to figure out how to connect my Wii and PS3 to my new internet connection. But, I should be back on PSN one of these days.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Slapshot

@Hyper Luigi.... yeah Im looking forward to it myelf Indigo Prophecy was one of my favs on the XBOX as well. Such a unique way to play a game,and Heavy Rain looks to 1up it big time

DarkG

Software Update 3.15 now mandatory for PS3... no longer optional... yay for yet another 3 hour update...

Edited on by DarkG

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

odd69

DarkG wrote:

Software Update 3.15 now mandatory for PS3... no longer optional... yay for yet another 3 hour update...

Yea really i updated mine a few days ago and it took atleast 2 hours for me.It sucked i wish these updates wouldn't take so long.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.