Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,461 to 6,480 of 9,907

Link245

y2josh wrote:

@Link245: If you don't have more than yourself to play with I wouldn't pick up TM2, it's good, but half of it is the multiplayer with others. It depends on what you are really wanting, but FFVII is a good long game and Resident Evil 2 was my favorite. That would be my picks I think.

Just to make sure, FF VII is the one with Cloud right? Also, how is RE 2 compared to 3? I really want to play 3 because Nemesis is awesome.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

shingi_70

Link245 wrote:

y2josh wrote:

@Link245: If you don't have more than yourself to play with I wouldn't pick up TM2, it's good, but half of it is the multiplayer with others. It depends on what you are really wanting, but FFVII is a good long game and Resident Evil 2 was my favorite. That would be my picks I think.

Just to make sure, FF VII is the one with Cloud right? Also, how is RE 2 compared to 3? I really want to play 3 because Nemesis is awesome.

Yep VII is the one with cloud.

don't 2 and 3 take place around the same time?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

y2josh

I think RE2 and 3 were in the same place. I can't remember because I rented RE3 back in the day and that's all I played of it. I didn't care for Nemesis.

y2josh

Alexneon

Hey Splat dude...alexneon from black ops for wii...remenber me? i pick a ps3, my PSN ID : Dark_alexneon add me man, and anyone feel free to add me.

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

Switch Friend Code: SW-1403-8146-0918 | My Nintendo: Alexneon

Splat

Ya man I remember you. I have only had my PS3 a short time and only have a few games (No COD) but my ID is Splathew (Splat was taking shakes fist).

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Platypus

Mickeymac wrote:

Swiket wrote:

Just picked up a PS3. My PSN ID is "Swiket", although I don't even own any games yet.

What games are you planning to get?

All da demos.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Link245

I was curious if I should get Final Fantasy VII or get Chrono Cross and play it once I beat Chrono Trigger on iOS.

Currently Playing:

DarkLloyd

Splat wrote:

Ya man I remember you. I have only had my PS3 a short time and only have a few games (No COD) but my ID is Splathew (Splat was taking shakes fist).

you could of subsitute the (L)-l for the captial (i)-I since they look the same i know i had to do this for my DarkLloyd name when someone took the lower case L i use the upper Case i lol wel that solved my problem anyways

DarkLloyd

y2josh

Then he would have to explain to everyone "It's a capital I not a lower case L" who wanted to add him

y2josh

Link245

What exactly makes Final Fantasy VII better than Chrono Cross? Just wondering which one I should get and why.

Currently Playing:

zezhyrule

FFVII is better than Chrono Cross. That's why FFVII is better than Chrono Cross.

actually I've never played Chrono Cross so...

FFVII is still better! it has Cloud~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Chrono_Cross

zezzy wrote:

actually I've never played Chrono Cross so...

u____u

Uh huh.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

CanisWolfred

Link245 wrote:

What exactly makes Final Fantasy VII better than Chrono Cross? Just wondering which one I should get and why.

Chrono Cross gets really convoluted towards the end. FFVII at least stays coherent.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

y2josh

I bought Chrono Cross on PS1 to play on my PS3 and found the visuals very hard to look at on my TV, if that matters to you.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.