Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,421 to 6,440 of 9,907

Slapshot

Enjoy guys:
[youtube:PCedtLGxblY]

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Splat

So, I rented Fight Night Champion and I think the Champion Mode (Story Mode) is very well done and out of the limited games I have played it is easily the best looking.

I will for sure be buying this game sometime.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Slapshot

@Splat The Fight Night series is great! I played them a bit too much back in the PS2 days and I'm still burnt on them, but I highly recommend the series to anyone who enjoys boxing in the least.

I know we have other threads for it and all, but who in the thread is grabbing a Vita? I've got mine paid off with Uncharted: Golden Abyss already. I'm a little peeved by the price of the memory cards, but I've done a bit of reading on the issue and found that reason for the new cards is indeed to battle the piracy issue that plagues the PSP.

Edited on by Slapshot

Bankai

Slapshot wrote:

@Splat The Fight Night series is great! I played them a bit too much back in the PS2 days and I'm still burnt on them, but I highly recommend the series to anyone who enjoys boxing in the least.

I know we have other threads for it and all, but who in the thread is grabbing a Vita? I've got mine paid off with Uncharted: Golden Abyss already. I'm a little peeved by the price of the memory cards, but I've done a bit of reading on the issue and found that reason for the new cards is indeed to battle the piracy issue that plagues the PSP.

Should have gone download only.

To the best of my knowledge the PSPGo still hasn't been broken down.

Fuzzy

Gave Dark Souls a rental over the weekend. Don't think I'm going to bother buying it unless I see it really cheap. It's hard, and I suck.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

CanisWolfred

YellowChocobo wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Should have gone download only.

To the best of my knowledge the PSPGo still hasn't been broken down.

Where do you think I got all those Japanese games?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

OK... I tried playing Assassins Creed years ago and didn't like it, but I picked it up once again - research for my book I'm writing - and I'm flipping loving it! If I remember correctly, it was another game that I didn't like, because it didn't have Trophies; right along with Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction, Metal Gear Solid 4 and MotorStorm, all of which are now some of my favorite games on the system.

Bankai

haha, funny you mention Assassin's Creed. I've just reviewed Revelations after forcing myself to play it and I absolutely hated the experience. Not one part of that mess managed to click with me.

I thought the series had potential back when the original Assassin's Creed was released. That was a flawed game but it had soul.

Now I have no hope for it. Unless Rockstar buys the IP, Ubisoft's already pulled an Activision and driven it into the ground.

irken004

My sister and I have come to a conclusion about getting a PS3. Basically, I pay half for it and she does the same. We're thinking of getting the 160 gb model and she'll buy MW3 while I get Arkham City and War for Cybertron along with an HDMI cable and a headset.

Thank goodness for paid internships

Kagamine

Maybe getting a PS3 for Christmas! WOOHOO!

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Splat

irken004 wrote:

My sister and I have come to a conclusion about getting a PS3. Basically, I pay half for it and she does the same. We're thinking of getting the 160 gb model and she'll buy MW3 while I get Arkham City and War for Cybertron along with an HDMI cable and a headset.

Thank goodness for paid internships

Don't over pay for an HD cable I got mine for under $5 on Amazon and it works just as well as the high priced ones.

Splat

Fight Night Champion is so dam additive. I have played it non stop since I rented it. It has moved to #1 on my must have list.

Edited on by Splat

CanisWolfred

Splat wrote:

Fight Night Champion is so dam additive. I have played it non stop since I rented it. It has moved to #1 on my must have list.

I enjoyed the demo of Fight Night Champion, though I've never brought myself to own the full version. I'm glad you're enjoying it and I hope it's worth paying full-price for.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Splat

Mickeymac wrote:

Splat wrote:

I enjoyed the demo of Fight Night Champion, though I've never brought myself to own the full version. I'm glad you're enjoying it and I hope it's worth paying full-price for.

Amazon has it new for $23 it's easily worth that.

irken004

Also is 160 gb enough for a new PS3 user? I don't plan to download a ton of games on it, so I wonder if that is enough to last awhile.

Chrono_Cross

irken004 wrote:

Also is 160 gb enough for a new PS3 user? I don't plan to download a ton of games on it, so I wonder if that is enough to last awhile.

I download enough games as it is and I find it to be quite helpful. Great choice for a newcomer. Besides you might want to download a lot of games in the end you never know.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

irken004

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

irken004 wrote:

I download enough games as it is and I find it to be quite helpful. Great choice for a newcomer. Besides you might want to download a lot of games in the end you never know.

I've spent enough on Wiiware, VC, DSiware, and Steam. I don't need too much more!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.