Aviator wrote:

Metal Gear Solid is epic!

< 3

Now play the rest!

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

WolfRamHeart

Yeah, I'm getting Zelda. I have it on order from Amazon. I've got my hands full with Dark Souls and I should be getting Skyrim as well as Super Mario 3D Land sometime this week. I still want to pick up Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Rayman Origins. Too many games, not enough money.

WolfRamHeart

smithers

@strofan, ill be dusting that dust off on christmas day! haha
@slap nice video, but man do i hate that gun hah, cant do anything with it. All bout dat G-Mal

anyways ill be playing some more tonight with a friend, but my friend will be level 1 because he just now beat singleplayer if youd like to join us

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Splat

I don't know if there is anything more satisfying than shooting a Zombie in the head with a shotgun.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Aviator

Splat wrote:

I don't know if there is anything more satisfying than shooting a Zombie in the head with a shotgun.

If your up for some co-op send me an invite.

pan: naviator_9

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

smithers

@slap i had a pretty good free for all last night as well. was 9-0 to start out then hit a bit of a speed bump but i still got it under control and won. Ill attempt to upload it if i figure out how

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Fuzzy

Yeah, I've ordered Zelda from the UK (zavvi is so cheap) so will give that a spin when it arrives.

In the mean time, hopefully Uncharted 3 will arrive, so I will give that a run through before Zelda. Might also give the multiplayer a shot this time too, so I might get to have a round or two with some of you guys once I brush up on the skills (that might take a while ).

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Aviator

My copy of Battlefield 3 arrived today, so whoever has it, if you wanna play a few rounds together hit me up.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Magi

Strofan7 wrote:

Anyone else actually going to dust off the Wii for the new Zelda?

Not me. I still haven't finished Twilight Princess and I purcased it at a midnight launch event with my Wii.

Splat wrote:

Only one thing: shooting a zombie in the head with a shotgun while backed-up by a few good friends. Are there any Left4Dead-like zombie games on the PS3?

Magi

Aviator

@Magi Dead Island.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Magi

Aviator wrote:

@Magi Dead Island.

True and thanks for the suggestion. I love Dead Island (I have it for Xbox in fact) but there is just something about it that doesn't quite have that multiplayer allure that the L4D franchise does. I can't put my finger on what it is though.

Magi

Splat

So, I like the whole Trophy Collection thing. Kinda of a extra incentive to keep playing a game.

zezhyrule

Splat wrote:

So, I like the whole Trophy Collection thing. Kinda of a extra incentive to keep playing a game.

I know what you mean. Definitely a reason for me to try and 100% games, it was even a big factor in buying the MGS HD collection recently. Yay for trophies~

...don't mind that I only have 1 gold and no platinum

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Slapshot

Splat wrote:

I did too for a longtime, but now I wish I could disable them. I realized that I was playing games totally different than I would've had there not been any trophies and now I don't check them until after I've played at least one run through. If I'm still wanting to play the game, I'll go back for trophies. Most developers have gotten much better at implementation, but I've got a few to spare anyways.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Popyman

Magi wrote:

Aviator wrote:

@Magi Dead Island.

True and thanks for the suggestion. I love Dead Island (I have it for Xbox in fact) but there is just something about it that doesn't quite have that multiplayer allure that the L4D franchise does. I can't put my finger on what it is though.

It doesn't have zombies, but Payday: The Heist is pretty much L4D. Other than that, you might have to wait for that Raccoon City Resident Evil game.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Splat

Slapshot wrote:

Splat wrote:

I did too for a longtime, but now I wish I could disable them. I realized that I was playing games totally different than I would've had there not been any trophies and now I don't check them until after I've played at least one run through. If I'm still wanting to play the game, I'll go back for trophies. Most developers have gotten much better at implementation, but I've got a few to spare anyways.

Ya, I don't plan on playing for trophies the first go around in Resident Evil 5. I have been getting some along the way but I'm just playing to beat it first. Now my second go around that could change.

Speaking of RE5 I'm on chapter 3-3 and just now starting to feel comfortable playing the game. I'm so used to playing Wii that I have forgot what it's like to not be using the nun-chuck and Wiimote lol.

DarkLloyd

Splat wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Splat wrote:

Ya, I don't plan on playing for trophies the first go around in Resident Evil 5. I have been getting some along the way but I'm just playing to beat it first. Now my second go around that could change.

Speaking of RE5 I'm on chapter 3-3 and just now starting to feel comfortable playing the game. I'm so used to playing Wii that I have forgot what it's like to not be using the nun-chuck and Wiimote lol.

is your copy just a regular re5 version?

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

Splat

BlackFira wrote:

Splat wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Splat wrote:

is your copy just a regular re5 version?

Ya, I was a few bucks short from being able to get the Gold Edition.

Also.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212621p1.html

According to the PlayStation Blog, the PSN will be down for maintenance for most of Thursday, November 17th. The nature of the maintenance is unknown, though the post refers to it as "routine scheduled maintenance."

Edited on by Splat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.