Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 9,907

Chrono_Cross

zezzy wrote:

smithers wrote:

@veiwtiful saying a game is perfect implies its the best there can ever be.

Actually it's more like saying it is the best, not implying.

That.^^

I'm sorry I like the game and exaggerate my feelings.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

It's okay Zesty. It's okay.

Anyways, the online for MW3 is amazing. I dont really find the maps to be all that great (actually a turn for the worse), but everything else is topnotch. Leveling up your guns, having gun perks, shotguns are finally primaries with multiple attachments and aren't nerfed anymore, and the perks being balanced for once, is just the tip of the iceberg of these improvements.

Oh and Spec Ops and Survival Mode are great too.

Highly recommend MW3!

Just for you.

Chrono_Cross

And Dark Souls is perfect. Much better than MGS3 when compared. Nothing like getting worse game of the year 2004 there Hideo Kojima. And its going to be the worse game on the 3DS too.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

smithers

lol @veitiful your last post made me smile. were cool now haha but glad to see the multiplayer is shaping up nicely. What exactly is wrong with the maps though? and have you seen any hacks yet (no idea if anyone has done it but they always tend to crop up)

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Chrono_Cross

It's okay Zesty. And you posting Solid Snake with a U MAD? meme is more of a compliment than an insult. As Solid Snake is my favorite character of all time unlike Big Boss. Or should I say Big P***y? Big cry baby thats what.

smithers wrote:

lol @veitiful your last post made me smile. were cool now haha but glad to see the multiplayer is shaping up nicely. What exactly is wrong with the maps though? and have you seen any hacks yet (no idea if anyone has done it but they always tend to crop up)

We are very cool, lol.

I just can't get into them. Going from MW2's maps to this, seems a bit of a downgrade. They look sort of ugly, the layouts seem rushed and the freedom is taken. And by that I mean you can't climb very many things such as ladders on a fire truck, crates, certain cars, etc.

No hacks. Sure some idiot is going to try and cheat but he's going to get banned just like Treyarch did to those idiots at the launch of Black Ops. (Going under the map and killing everyone with one bullet? Please.) And really the trend really goes with the older CoDs being hacked rather the new ones. So until Black Ops starts getting hackers (which MW2 has yet to get any), we have nothing to worry about, lol.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Splat

Splat wrote:

If all goes well I should finally being getting a PS3 next month.

All went well...

I just ordered a PS3 and Resident Evil 5. I have been wanting a PS3 for awhile now so pretty excited. I have heard mixed reviews about RE5 but it was only 16$ which was all the money I had left to spend. Other wise I was going to be staring at a PS3 for 3-4 days with no game to play and forget that.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

zezhyrule

@VJ: Actually I like Ocelot more in MGS3, so why don't you randomly insult me about that instead

Edit: And btw, I'm glad you enjoyed the pic, I made it just for this conversation :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

ryanheinz

PS3 is an awesome system. I just got MW3. Add me on PSN: MightyLemonade

Switch FC: 3315-9709-8980
PSN: MightyLemonade

Twitter:

turtlelink

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

So until Black Ops starts getting hackers (which MW2 has yet to get any), we have nothing to worry about, lol.

MW2 has plenty of hackers.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

@Splat Congrats on the PS3! RE5 is a very good game, it's just very different from the others and as you probably know, that tends to tick off lots of folks.

@ryanthehedgehog Whats up? Welcome to our little PS3 hideaway, where anything goes and we just have a bit of fun.

@smithers/Viewtiful I actually think the the SP in MW/MW2 are quite fantastic as well. I've played through both of them multiple times and I find them to be just as action packed and entertaining as a modern day war flick - a good thing for myself, but they're definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I also know people who don't like Uncharted's story line too, but that's understandable too, because just because they're both stellar games with awesome single player storylines, they will never be anything that everyone like all the same - I'm sure both of you know this though.

I actually think that it's time for Naughty Dog to revamp their climbing section in Uncharted. My biggest gripe with U3 is that the climbing section are just too easy. There's no challenge to them at all, just really great eye candy.

Oh, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is OFF THE CHAIN!!! just so you guys will know

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

turtlelink wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

So until Black Ops starts getting hackers (which MW2 has yet to get any), we have nothing to worry about, lol.

>.> That would explain why I'm average at that one. Unless you mean they are obviously cheating with unlimited grenade launchers, infinite health, one bullet deaths, etc. But if you mean they cheat by like, having way more health and instant kills then I've seen this multiple times as I die a lot from these "10th" prestigers.

@Slappy
I agree 100%.

Just for you.

shingi_70

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

>.> That would explain why I'm average at that one. Unless you mean they are obviously cheating with unlimited grenade launchers, infinite health, one bullet deaths, etc. But if you mean they cheat by like, having way more health and instant kills then I've seen this multiple times as I die a lot from these "10th" prestigers.

@Slappy
I agree 100%.

Mostly cheating by using care package glitches. one kill equals the strongest perk you have.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

smithers

@splat Congrats! get the uncharted series for sure, as well as infamous (imo i enjoyed the first more than the second but many would disagree)

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Most of the players that don't have a prestige symbol (or as I like to call em', 11th prestige) usually have radar hacks and aimbot.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Splat

smithers wrote:

Get the uncharted series for sure.

I have been told this by more people than I can count lol. I for sure plan on checking it out there are just 3-4 games I want to get first but all 3 Uncharted games are on my list... I think you can get a combo pack of both 1 and 2 for like $35-$40 on Amazon I will be looking in to that in time.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Splat wrote:

Splat wrote:

If all goes well I should finally being getting a PS3 next month.

All went well...

I just ordered a PS3 and Resident Evil 5. I have been wanting a PS3 for awhile now so pretty excited. I have heard mixed reviews about RE5 but it was only 16$ which was all the money I had left to spend. Other wise I was going to be staring at a PS3 for 3-4 days with no game to play and forget that.

Came in the mail today thanks to one day shipping from Amazon...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.